My Roommate (M/M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Roommate (M/M/F)

Post by AC Campbell »

After college i moved to Atlanta to take my first job, in the real world. To make things affordable I moved in with a roommate. His name was Don, he was in his 40’s and a nice guy. Don was round and balding, grey around the temples. After a few months I met this girl who was in college. She was a very attractive blond, named Suzi, a freshman at a local college. Suzi was 18, had blond shoulder length hair. She was tall about 5'8", slender with green eyes. From what I could see she was pretty close to perfect. Ok so, funny thing was she was very baptist. As in church and Sunday school every Sunday. At first I thought she was going to be a bit on the boring side. Boy, was I wrong. Suzi was wildly adventurous. That summer she’d come over and lay out at our pool in the smallest pink sting bikini. It was essentially three triangles and lots of string. He skin became this golden tan and her hair blonded even more. She was beautiful.

On this particular weekend I had the apartment to myself. Don was going to be spending the weekend with with his gf. Suzi came over and we went for an evening dip in the pool. Of course this included drinking. One thing lead to another and I tied her hands behind her back as we were leaving the pool. Now, being in charge with a slightly tipsy blond, I undid her bikini bottoms which came off in my hand. She gave me a deep kiss. Yep, she was into it. We walked back to my apartment with her like that and in the dark it was hard when we passed by a few people for them to realize her situation. We had done some kinky play before and she was always game. We got back to my apartment and I pulled her top off. We sat down on the couch and started to make out. She teased me about needing to leave which prompted me to tie her ankles together. I didn’t plan for them to stay that way for long.

Just as I finish tying her ankles my apartment door opens and in walks Don. WTF??? The room is barely lit, the TV was on and Don barges in says hi, goes to the kitchen, comes back with a beer and sits down across from us. Then he begins to go into detail about a fight he had with his gf. I guess his eyes hadn’t adjusted and he couldn’t exactly see that Suzi was naked, not to mention tied hand and foot, i quickly draped a towel over her shoulders, so it wound’t be too obvious. I think he started to realize that something was amiss when Suzi asked me to get her a sip of her drink. I reached across her and held her cup for her. You could see the question in Don’s face and out it came, “Oh god, I’m interrupting”. I’m getting ready to say, “hell yea” but, Suzi pops out with, “no, not at all, your roomie just has me tied up”. Don, “WHAT?” At this point, the beautifully naked girl stood up turned around and showed Don not only her bound hands but all her treasures. I really don’t remember his response but i think it was something like, Wow, what, you tied her up???? She literally hopped over to his chair, as she hops her chest bounced and jiggled. Oh GAWD it was a great scene. She was o totally cute and cheerful about the whole thing. Don was both flabbergasted and completely enthralled. Suzi had this great dark tan and three triangles of bright white that highlighted her more fun parts. Her white pussy had a racing stripe of hair. She wiggled in front him showing him her hands and asked him to be nice an untie her. She literally fell into him forcing him to catch her. At first, he was very gentlemanly about what he touched only holding the G areas. As he stood her back up however, his hands roamed over the more R and X rated spots. She didn’t mind at all pressing back against his touch. He got her back standing up and I told him not too undo her. She pouted, bottom lip out and all then hoped back to sit beside me. I caught her this time as she came over and flopped on me. Suzi was enjoying being the center of attention. Don made a nervous comment about letting us get back to whatever we were doing and Suzi told him to stay and visit. After all, he’d already seen and touched everything…lol.

Somehow I ended up being the one to go out and get drinks. I actually took a bit longer than I needed to knowing Suzi would love the situation. Sure enough when got back Don is sitting on the couch beside her opposite where I had been. His hand is on her breasts and I’m pretty sure they’d been kissing. She’s still tied up being coy, silly and sexy all at the same time. i joined them we had some more to drink. We both took advantages of my poor helpless girlfriend. Who was very encouraging and loving every minute of it. At some point we decided to gag her. Don left and came back with a white cloth that he tied tightly in her mouth after first retrieving a kiss. Being gagged didn’t stop her form contributing to the conversation. Her gag talking made it ever more fun. Somewhere soon after she was gagged we decided to head to bed. No it was just her and I, Don had to go to his room by himself (poor guy). I will say I left her tied and gagged when we had sex. She was sooo turned on, very wet and came within seconds. It was the first of a few O’s that evening. We never played with Don again. Although he always was asking about her and when he did see her he was very friendly.
Suzi Q
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzi Q »

This is a fun story. I can see how that can happen. Thanks for sharing....
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Wow I'm only seeing this now. What an incredible experience and friend. I'm curious how you and Suzi got to the point where you could engage in kinky play. Anyway I enjoyed reading this
Phil000
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phil000 »

Approximately how long did it take you to write this story ?
straightupbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by straightupbondage »

great story:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic