Bound and gagged for a bet (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Ksiwolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bound and gagged for a bet (M/M)

Post by Ksiwolf »

My name is Alex and this is a story I’ve experienced with an old friend of mine and I made a bet with another friend to let a gay friend of mine tie me up and gag me. If I didn’t get free I had to remain like that until he let me go and he could do whatever he wanted to me and I’ve always been wanting to be tied up by a guy but didn’t want him to know that, but anyways onto the story:)

It was a Friday morning and it was raining that day, but wasn’t too bad of a storm. So I called him up and told him about the bet, he was a bit confused about the bet and I explained it to him. He then told me he was going to tie me up and gag me then ride me which made me uneasy but he said I’m kidding, but then asked do I want salad or soup to me. I had no clue what he meant and said salad and he said okay, I’ll dump that on you which salad, but I was like never ever to letting that happen, so he then said when I tie you up make sure to have whip cream in our fridge. I asked what for and said to lick off my neck and of course me being dumb told him that was my ticklish spot and he told me perfect, but he had to work then would come over to do the bet. Next he told me what to wear and I complied because my friend told him it was part of the bet so I had to wear my old middle school band polo shirt with khaki pants and black dress knee socks that I would have to pull over my pant legs to look dorky. He told me I had to do this because he crushes on me and a guy in uniform.

He later arrived at my place from work and came through the back door since I told him it was fine. He then saw me in uniform and laughed and said no let me fix it and told me to stand up and make a T with my arms. I did so and he unbuttoned my pants and stopped and said tuck you your polo into your pants and I cooperate and he buttoned up my pants and pulled them up all the way to make it look very nerdy. As a finishing touch he put my black belt on and fastened it tightly to keep it up and pulled my socks up all the way over the pant legs and then said sorry I’m late let’s start. I told him to follow me and led him to my room but suddenly he hand gagged me and pulled me back into his chest and said, “I want you to listen and stay quiet while we go there and start the bet got it?” I nodded my head yes to him and he just smiled at me. It was easy for him to control me since he was like 5’7 and I am 5’3 but I had some chubbiness to me while he was very skinny.

He walked me to my room still handgagged, he led me to my bed and sat behind me and had me sit between his legs since he still had me handgagged. He then had next to him some duct tape rope and micropore tape to use on me and he took his hand away and scooted back behind me. He said hands behind your back and I put them behind me, as he crossed my wrists and used the rope to tie my wrists nice and snug. Then he stood up and sat in front of me and crossed my ankles using another length of rope to secure my ankles. He then tied rope above and below my knees to make sure I wasn’t going anywhere and then used a length of rope to tie my wrists to my waist and one last one to tie my elbows which pushed my chest out. He then stood in front of me and said, “ wow you look hot like this and now you’re all helpless also mine for the day since I know you can’t escape.” He then grabbed the micropore tape and tore off a piece and said “ close your eyes.” I did as I was told and he taped my eyes shut with a strip of micropore tape and tore off another strip but then climbed on the bed behind me and then put his hand under my chin and pulled my head back while using his finger to squeeze my cheeks. “ I’ll make sure you’re quiet and your helpless lips are mine.”he said as he planted a big kiss and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I tried resisting but couldn’t because of his grip on my chin and pulled away while pushing a little foam ball into my mouth sealing it with micropore tape. He pressed the tape on my lips some more and he noticed he made a perfect outline of my lips under the tape As he ran his thumb over my taped lips.

He climbed behind me and covered my mouth with his hand and pulled my head back as he started to groped my crotch. All I could do was mmmppph while he felt me up and he then kissed my taped lips while rubbing my bulge. He heard me moan as I squirmed in my restraints as I was helpless to call for help or be able to stop him. He then moved toward he front and stood in front of my and placed his hand under my chin and lifted up my head to meet his gaze(even though I was blindfolded) he said, “you’re mine cutie pie and don’t worry you won’t be able to escape or call for help for a while when I’m here.” He then told me I have 5 minutes or I am all his so he kissed my cheek and left the room while I went to work on the ropes. I kept squirming and squirming to get free but I couldn’t reach the knots and I couldn’t get my gag off either as well as my blindfold which didn’t help my predicament.

Time had passed and all I managed to do was get my whole body on the bed and I heard the door open to my room just to hear my friend laughing at me. He sat by my side and used a cloth to wipe my face of the sweat and said “well I win you’re all mine for the weekend since you’re parents called saying they will be back Monday night” saying this he rubbed his hand between my thighs. He then crawled behind me and laid down with me and started to kiss my cheek and grope my hard on like he was massaging it. As he continued to grope me I tried to get free from my situation and kept mmmphhing as I was his hostage.

My friend(Brian) said let’s move you to a chair and had me hop to the chair and sit down. He released my wrists from the waist rope and moved my hands behind the chair to connect them to my ankle ropes so I couldn’t get up. He then wrapped rope around my waist to the chair and then tied down my legs to the chair so I was more secure. Then walked behind me and put his hand under my chin and pulled my head back and slowly unbuttoned my polo then reached his hand down my shirt all I did was say “mmmppph” and squirm as his cold hands rubbed my nipples and squeeze my man breast. He climbed into my lap and shook a can of whip cream and put it on my throat and started to lick as well suck it off but he had to push my head back so he could see me helplessly laugh at the feeling.

As the day continued he tied me in various positions until it was time for bed. He pulled me in close all bound and gagged and snuggled close to me and said “best bet ever in my life” as he kissed my taped lips and told me he might release me again just for eating in the morning
Last edited by Ksiwolf 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Ksiwolf[/mention]
Welcome to the forum, man!
A very promising first post indeed.
I look forward to reading more from you ;)

Just be sure to follow the rules and gender tag your story (M/M) like all the other stories on the forum.
Again, welcome to TUGs!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 2162

Post by Deleted User 2162 »

Excellent story! Looking forward to more from you.

Always exciting when a bet is on the line and the uniform is a bonus.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What an amazing story, hope to read the continuation soon!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Seriously cool story! Hope we get to read about day 2
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Well, that was impressive!

My playmate and I used to have a similar bet, one would tie and gag the other, who had 15 minutes to get free. If he did, he got to tie and gag the other and give 15 minutes. No matter who was tied and when, if you couldn't get out in the allotted time, then another piece of rope was added and you got another 15 minutes, and so on, and so on.....
Deleted User 2475

Post by Deleted User 2475 »

That was awesome. Great story!
Ksiwolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ksiwolf »

Day 2
So here is the continuation of my first part of the story bound and gagged for a bet.

The morning I woke up to a hand squeezing my crotch and felt brian’s lips on my taped lips. I tried opening my eyes and moving but realized I was still bound and gagged in my old band uniform. I struggled slightly and he noticed I was waking up, but he said, “shhhh stay still my cute bound nerd, you don’t need to struggle you’re mine and in great hands for the next few days alright, just stay quiet so no one can hear you ok?” And I just nodded my head with a quiet mmmpphh. He stroked my cheek and kissed my lips some more, but then started to reach down and with one hand started unzipping my pants. He undid my belt and lowered his hand down my pants and started pulling down my underwear, but at that point I started squirming saying under my gag that I was straight. He then said shhhh relax I know the other bets were similar to this just relax baby and I kept squirming as I felt his nice soft warm hand wrap around my shaft. He then just stopped there and I begged him with my taped lips but he just kissed my lips and started to edge me as he kissed my taped lips. After a while he hand gagged me and pulled my head back and started sucking on my neck as he kept edging on me. In my head I was worried because I didn’t want to cum but i said to myself that this felt somewhat good even though this wasn’t right.

He then kept edging me as I moaned and mmmppphed to be let go but he said I can see you enjoy this alex but this is also my fun to make you think you can cum but not let you until I feel satisfied. I felt him stop and I was so wet from him but he then said more later as he put everything the way it was and told me he was going to send a pic of me to his boyfriend. He sent a pic of me bound and gagged and told me his boyfriend said I look hot in my band uniform and wanted to kiss me. Brian told me he would be over before Halloween party started and after he used the restroom he told me that I would have to wear this as my costume. His boyfriend arrived and saw Brian laying in bed with me kissing my neck and throat to make a mark on there. He said do I get a turn and heard them both laugh and greeted each other with a lot gloss and both climbed into bed with me just to admire my situation. He then rolled me onto the floor and get on my knees as his boyfriend then place his hand under my chin to lift my head up to seem like I was looking in his eyes. And I just mmmpphed at the touch of his soft cold hand and ripped the tape off my mouth but before I could say ow he shoved his tongue into my mouth and made out with me. I didn’t resist since I couldn’t and he then had me stand up and jump onto him while he held my big bubble butt and I wrapped my legs around him and he slowly began to lay down on the bed with me on top and had me lay on him as we made out.

As we did that Brian then said he needs a shower so the pulled me up and led me by each other into the bathroom and started he shower and said we will join you honey. So I felt them start untying my wrists and then strip me down to nothing and they said they would do the same and they helped me into the shower with them and I felt the warm water on my body as they tied my wrists behind me again. After my wrists were secured they start to soap me up and touch every inch of my body as I mmmppphed at their touch in my crotch area and groped it. After they washed me they dried me off and then walked me around naked while they were dressed and then tied me to a chair naked because they wanted to clean my uniform. I struggled feeling insecure but they said don’t worry no one can see you as they serve me food and help me eat. After all that the get another strip of tape and press it tightly to my lips to make them outline and had me sit on their lap as they watch tv. They went back to get my uniform and over this course of time they edged me and his boyfriend said maybe we should let him do he doesn’t ruin his clean uniform and they let me cum after over an hour or so of edging me. I felt weak as I felt it all come out and they had to help me go back to the bed room to clean me of but said before we get you dressed let’s have fun and spread eagle tied me to the bed naked. I squirmed as their cold hands ran over my body and felt Brian taped two little bullet vibrators to my shaft and and said this is for our home video with you. I squirmed but they said relax it’ll be fun for us and I mmmpped as they turned the vibrator on low and they said honey this is low this will ony edge you cutie pie.

I felt the vibrations go through my shaft all over my body and squirmed as it felt good but I couldn’t stop it but it did make me very happy as it kept going and going. I struggled but they just kissed me all over as I felt them go up a level and I mmmphed some more as I felt it go a bit harder. After a while they stopped and didn’t let me release but then said we will be back later just relax here and we will dress you.
Continuing part 3 soon
Last edited by Ksiwolf 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

I merged your second part with your first, for greater reader comprehensibility.
When you write multi-part stories, you should combine them in a single thread. This makes it easier for people to find and read the segments in the correct order; most especially as you gave this second part an identical title to the fist with no way for anyone to tell it was a second part, or even which one should have been read first. Over time, such parts can get widely separated and harder to find in order; something you don't really want.
Please keep this in mind when you post part three and beyond.
Deleted User 2689

Post by Deleted User 2689 »

This is fantastic. I hope you write more.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Nice story. Welcome to the board and please share more of your experiences!
sarumansauron
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sarumansauron »

Cool story! Thanks!
SighzAllDay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SighzAllDay »

Is there an ending?
Ksiwolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ksiwolf »

I posted second story
SighzAllDay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SighzAllDay »

No I am referring to part 3. Good part 2 though
Ksiwolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ksiwolf »

Ohh lol I’ve been busy
SighzAllDay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SighzAllDay »

No problem, I was just curious, no rush.
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Fantastic story. Looking forward to the rest :)
Deleted User 3241

Post by Deleted User 3241 »

I need to be in Alex's place in this story. Damn! :)
Alexandre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alexandre »

Hi
I am sent I just woke up in this forum I know this story is a bit old,
my I loved your story,
I really like this kind of story tied up and gagged,
is it possible if you have pictures send them?
I would love to see it is scene 😍😍
big thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic