Adventure in Philly (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Adventure in Philly (M/M)

Post by FacelessMage »

Hey everyone. Wanted to tell a brief story of a little session I did with a friend I met actually on this forum a couple years back. It was our second and unfortunately last bondage session, and now I can't even remember his screen name. But I do remember the bondage! This will be a lazy story without dialogue and more just a description of a fun time, but I hope some of you all like it :D .

I met up with Pat once before outside of Philadelphia in a small town called Montclair. We had a nice lunch together where we could talk in p.o person about our bondage interests and limits as well as plan our first session together. The first session went well, and if Pat still exists and has that picture, DM me! I really want it, :lol: . Most importantly though, that first session allowed us to have some fun and develop a good trust to do a more naughty second session later on.

We decided to meet at a motel near Philadelphia to have some ropey fun. Being both switches, we agreed to take turns so we could both have some fun. I got to be the first victim. At that point, I hadn't been tied up in ages, let alone tied up in naughty ways. Needless to say I was a little excited, but I was also still a little nervous. I had agreed to do some pretty adventurous things and it was my first time doing them with another person. Still, excitement overpowered fear and we proceeded.

I slowly began to take off my clothes after we both entered the room and laid out our supplies. The rope looked so inviting on the second bed laid out in near rows alongside a ballgag and a couple of intimidating butt plugs of varying sizes. Complete nudity and a plug for the first time with someone other than myself...my heart raced but I was resolved in my desire, so I let my underwear fall to the floor and kicked them aside.

Pat started with a simple tie, a snug two-column on my wrists behind me as I knelt on the open bed. It was exhilarating to feel that rope tighten around my skin as I knelt in front of this man. My body already betrayed my excitement. Per our agreement, we decided to do just simple bondage to start since he was going to plug me too. I tested my bonds, but I wasn't going to be freeing my wrists without some serious struggling

Pat took my bound arms in hand and bent me over, guiding my face into the mattress. I never felt so helpless, and I was only in a single, simple tie. I could hear him preparing things behind me, and I knew what was coming. I had tested out the plugs before by myself, but it didn't compare to how it felt to have someone do that to me, especially while tied up.

Pat took a heavily lubed plug, the medium of the three, and brought it to my ass. I let out a little grasp unbefitting a stronger man like me as I felt the tapered tip touch my hole. I took a deep breath to relax, and he advanced the devious toy into my ass, going slow but smooth. It felt fantastic. Feeling that toy stretch me and fill me up as he pressed it into me was mind blowing. The bondage enhanced it 100fold. Before long, Pat had the entirety of the plug filling my ass, the flared base flush against my cheeks.

Pat took an additional length of rope and fashioned a snug crotch rope to keep me from being able to push it out, and believe me I tested it out. He then frogtied my legs and locked a ball gag tightly around my head, forcing the intrusive ball back behind my teeth. With a playful shove into the bed, I knew it was time to test out his work. He was talented. I tried so hard to get that plug out of my ass, but it wouldn't budge, locked in place by that crotch rope. I struggled and squirmed to my heart's content. I was helpless and owned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the part about how he tied me up the first time that night. If anyone wants to hear more, I can continue into how I tied him or how he tied me for round two later. Thanks for reading.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome back to the board, mate!
FacelessMage wrote: 4 years ago Hey everyone. Wanted to tell a brief story of a little session I did with a friend I met actually on this forum a couple years back.
Plugs and toys are not my usual cup of tea, but I must say, this was brilliantly written and told!

You definitely have a talent for writing; one which I hope you'll conitnue to use for our entertainment.
The black ballgag being qualified as "intrusive" was a clever touch.

Those small details make a lot of difference for the reader, as I'm sure others will attest.

Please, continue with the second part!
I look forward to seeing more from you over the coming days and weeks.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago Welcome back to the board, mate!
FacelessMage wrote: 4 years ago Hey everyone. Wanted to tell a brief story of a little session I did with a friend I met actually on this forum a couple years back.
Plugs and toys are not my usual cup of tea, but I must say, this was brilliantly written and told!

You definitely have a talent for writing; one which I hope you'll conitnue to use for our entertainment.
The black ballgag being qualified as "intrusive" was a clever touch.

Those small details make a lot of difference for the reader, as I'm sure others will attest.

Please, continue with the second part!
I look forward to seeing more from you over the coming days and weeks.
Thank you very much. I had a lot of fun recalling that session. I intend to add more to it later :) .
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Very well written. Thank you for sharing! Sounds like this is just the start of a great rope meet up. I would love to read about the rest. Everything he did to/with you, your turns with him, all of it! 😋
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sounds like an amazing time! I'd love to hear more about all of it!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Very well told. Your accounts and descriptions are spot on and while you describe this as a "lazy story", you obviously took the time to re-read and edit. The result is a fun short read with some insights into what's going through your mind as the events unfold.

Plus, frogties are one of my favorite positions.

I'm definitely looking forward to any further adventures you wish to share.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Thank you all very much for the kind words. I'll definitely continue then when I can
Descartes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Descartes »

Lol that was a great session. ^_^ Not sure I still have all the photos but I know I still have the hogtie and spreadeagle!
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FacelessMage »

Descartes wrote: 7 months ago Lol that was a great session. ^_^ Not sure I still have all the photos but I know I still have the hogtie and spreadeagle!
Oi, us that my long lost Philadelphia friend on a long lost story I forgot to finish?? You how's it been. Now I really do need to return to this and talk about the chair title next! If you want to catch up, hmu on discord facelessmage. with the period.
Descartes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Descartes »

Sent a friend request!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Please share more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic