My kinky cousin M/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Gagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My kinky cousin M/M

Post by Gagger »

My cousin and I are both 28. He is 8 months older than me. We spent a lot of time together as children and got on really well.
Deep down, for a long time I had had fantasies of being bound and gagged by my cousin. I was itching to have that experience, but I was too nervous to tell him, worried about what he might think of me.
One day I was texting him and mentioned that I had a desire to be tied up and gagged. To my surprise, he asked how I would feel about him helping me fulfill those fantasies. I was delighted. I asked him what he would like to do. He said he would like to pin me against a wall, tie my arms behind my back and tie a ball gag into my mouth. I was getting so excited with this exchange.
I paid him a visit that weekend and bought some cable ties, a tie and duct tape. We had a bit to drink and I eventually got the courage to ask him to tie me up.
He picked up the tie and cleave gagged me. The sensation of the gag being tied between my lips was incredible. I let out a moan of pleasure.
He then used the cable ties to bind my hands. I enjoyed the experience for a few minutes while he admired his work. When he removed the gag, I asked him to give me a wraparound tape gag. He wrapped the duct tape tightly around my head. That was an amazing night. I felt very naughty afterwards.
I texted him to tell me how much fun I had. I suggested next time that I wear my red thong and that he can spank me. He was excited, and told me what a sexy bitch I was.
The next time we met I bought my bondage gear and my red thong. I was nervous at first about wearing it for him, but after a few drinks I went to get changed. When I stepped out wearing my sexy underwear he was very impressed. We had a few more drinks while he checked out my body.
He then got the handcuffs out and cuffed my hands behind my back. He got out a tie and cleave gagged me very tightly. He then put me on my knees, pulled my hair and proceeded to give me a firm spanking. He told me what a naughty boy I was. This evening was a huge turn on for me. We have had many such nights since.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

very interesting story thank you for posting this
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Great story!! How old were you at the time this started?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Nice short read.

We'll hopefully be reading about more of those fun nights with your cousin, in the future.
Thanks for sharing this with us!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagger
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gagger »

I think I was 26 when we started this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic