learning french with classmates (MMM/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Chnuschti
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

learning french with classmates (MMM/M)

Post by Chnuschti »

Hi there,

today I would like to share a story that happend to me when I was 15 years old.

The persons involved are all around the age of 15, as we were all in the same class at school.

At the time I was in the national swimming team of Switzerland, I was training at least every day of the week, sometimes even twice a day. I was around 185 cm tall, blond hair and blue eyes, very little body hair, only a bit from the navel down. My grandmother was French, that’s why I grew up speaking German and French fluently and I was very good at school when it came to French language. And in Switzerland the French language is mandatory at school and the grades very important in order to pass the year.

My classmates involved in this story were Chris, Pascal and David.

Chris was a tennis player, also training nearly every day. A bit taller than myself, slim but very muscular. Brown hair and eyes.

Pascal was in the soccer team. Since he was from Italian origin, he was not as tall, but also very sporty and as soon as the temperatures were rising above 20° C he was always wearing soccer shorts. Always.

David was a handsome guy of white skin but dark hair.

The day we are talking about now was in June. It was very hot, bright sunshine and no wind at all. End of July the semester ends, therefore the final exams were coming closer and closer. And the three of them were approaching me some days ago, if we could go through the material we had to learn for the exam in French language. Of course I said yes, so we agreed on meeting in the afternoon after school finished for learning together.
Originally I planned to go home after school and meet them later, but since we have been at school the whole morning, we decided to go to the public swimming pool after school to refresh and then go directly to Chris’ place to do the French stuff. Since nobody was expecting me at home I agreed to the plan, even though I had no swimwear with me. The others were not prepared for a swim neither, but we have had PE-class in the morning. So we had some sport shorts, who cares…

Chris had his tennis shorts, Pascal his soccer shorts (of course) and David some adidas gym shorts.
Myself I was wearing nylon shorts of the brand ‘arena’. This brand was a sponsor of the swim team, that’s why we got these shorts for free. These were pretty oldschool: shiny nylon fabric, very short, no inner lining, with a white stripe at the side. Because they were so short, I took one of size XXL when these were distributed, because as a teenager you don’t want to wear short shorts. The XXL-size was not much longer though, but very wide at the legs. For PE-class it does not matter, since you wear undies underneath, and even if the shorts are shorter than the shorts of all the other boys, no problem.

So after school we went for the pool. Nowadays it is common to wear undies even for swimming, but for us that was out of thought. It was simply not an option. So we all put on our shorts and off we go.

After swimming we were still wet and the day was very hot, so we decided to keep our shorts on to let them dry on the way home and just put on a t-shirt.

We went to Chris place, because he had by far the biggest room for himself: his family was living in a house with garden and he had the attic all for himself. I was a huge room just under the roof, high ceiling and the timber bars supporting the roof of the house were open. During winter it was very cold there, and during summer the place heated up. As it was a sunny day, the first thing we did was to open all the windows, but it was still hot up there. We simply removed our shirts and got ready for school stuff. Take out the books, pens, etc.

I did not care too much first, but then I noticed that the short shorts of size XXL were not very suitable: as soon as I opened my legs a bit, others could really see everything. I could have been wearing a skirt, it wouldn’t make a difference. Once I noticed that, I was trying to sit like a woman. No problem (I thought).

We started to go through the French lessons, and I tried to teach the others what appeared to me like self-evident, because I spoke French every day at home.

I must have been a bit too strict with the others or they just decided that they have enough of that f**king language. But I kept trying to teach them something.

Suddenly Chris produced a roll of duct tape and said to the others: ‘I have enough of that shit, I can’t hear it anymore, let’s cover his mouth!’
That’s what they did: they jumped on me, pushed me backwards to the floor and covered my mouth with duct tape. I was lying on my back while Chris was sitting on my torso and handling the tape, while Pascal and David held my arms down. Once I was gagged they were a bit at a loss with the situation, because as soon as they would release me, I would of course remove the gag.

I think it was Pascal who had the idea to tie my arms to the timber bars supporting the roof. I do not know where they had the ropes from, but while Chris was still sitting on my chest, David and Pascal tied ropes around each of my wrists. Once that was done, they told Chris to move up and push down my arms with his knees. He did as he was told, I still could not move a bit. But I had the seam of his tennis shorts on my mouth and nose, if he would not have been wearing them, I would have sucked his balls. And this made me quite a bit horny, even though I was desperately trying to find out what they had in mind with me. But at the same time I could feel the blood pumping into my penis. I did not know what to do and what to think of, the blood just kept flowing into my dick and I felt the contact with the nylon fabric on the shaft and the head of my dick.

Pascal and David tied the ropes to two poles and pulled them tight. Suddenly I felt like crucified: both arms stretched out wide apart. The boys were satisfied with their work and Chris stood up. I saw my moment coming and started to struggle against my bonds. My legs were still free and the weight of Chris sitting on my upper chest was gone. So I could really fight and wind myself, even though my arms were securely tied to the timber bars.

Quickly the boys realized that they had missed something: approaching from above, where my arms were securely tied and my upper body was immobilized, they pushed down my body and legs with all the weight of 3 guys. I was so lucky that in the meantime my dick softened again, because I was concentrating of getting free somehow.

Lying on your back with your arms tied far away to each side and three boys pushing you down you have no chance. You can struggle, but you know that they are stronger. There is no real clue why you would try to fight, but I still did. I think everybody would have done so.

Again they produced some ropes from somewhere, afterwards I realized that for the ankles they used these belts that you use for securing some cargo on a trailer or so.

Chris and Pascal held me down, while David attached one belt on my left ankle and secured it at the timber pole in the back of the room. No skills were needed for that, because around my ankle the belt pulled tight automatically and for the pole there was a hook. You could even tighten the belt with a ratchet! And the same thing they did with my right leg, secured the belt around the ankle and pulled it tight. I was really stretched out, arms and legs wide apart and the only thing I could move was my head. I still had the duct tape covering my mouth, so all I could do was shake my head and do MMMPPPHHHHH sounds.

Now they were satisfied with their work and I don’t know why, but I still remember Pascal standing between my wide spread legs and looking down on me, with that nasty grin and a little bit of his cock standing out against his soccer shorts. No one of was wearing anything under the shorts, since we came straight from swimming. And soccer shorts are made of very light fabric: you should be well in control of your dick while wearing these without underwear. But we were all 15, none of us was in control, at least I wasn’t:
I was lying there with my legs spread as wide apart as I could, wearing these XXL-sized nylon shorts without any inner lining, a hot Italian soccer player standing between my legs, his toes could have touched my inner thighs if he would have moved it and his dick just slightly bulging his soccer shorts, the only thing he was wearing. How could I not get aroused? I would get a boner even now, but at the age of 15…
If only I had been wearing other shorts! Some with inner lining!
My dick started again to touch the nylon fabric. This smooth but still cool feeling, every move you (or your dick) does feels like someone has applied oil or lube at it. Everything, helpless, being tied up, gagged, the shorts, the boys, the heat: my dick shouted BONER TIME!!!
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

Curious to read what happened next.! Good start.
Coolbr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Coolbr »

Excellent and intriguing
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Can't wait to read the sequel
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Can't wait to read the sequel
Chnuschti
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chnuschti »

Part 2

Pascal, the guy wearing only soccer shorts, was towering between my wide spread legs, looking down at me with a nasty grin on his lips. Of course he was watching me, from my tied writs, down to my armpits, back on the face with my mouth covered with duct tape. Down my torso, his eyes stopping shortly at the waistband of my shorts, then watching the tent in my shorts building up slowly but surely. There was nothing I could do: my dick grew hard, tenting the short short more and more.

I could not see what the other two guys were doing at the moment, but I knew it would be most embarrassing when they would be back. And of course, what I feared so much happened: they came back and Pascal of course called them over: ‘Hey guys, look at this: he has a boner!’
The others came by and also looked down on me, lying there spread eagled and my dick hard as a rock.
Then Pascal, who still stood between my wide spread legs, lifted his right foot and tapped on the side of my dick so that it was shaking like a straw in the wind, always rubbing the nylon fabric of my shorts. The other boys and also Pascal were laughing and making jokes:
‘Ahh, look at this, hottiiiieee, hahaha!’
Or: ’He seems to like it, hahaha!’
Or: ‘Forgot to wank this morning, hahaha!’

During all the jokes and laughter, Pascal still went on with that tapping on my dick with the side of his foot, he was a soccer player still, so he was very accurate in handling his foot. Have I already mentioned, that I am cut? No? The feeling of my dick, wildly shaking around from the tips of Pascals big toe, constantly rubbing on that nylon fabric made me completely mad. I was MMMPPHHHing through my gag, because I so much wanted that they would leave me, or at least my dick, alone.

‘Let’s prettify him a bit!’ David shouted.
Since the boy’s attention was drawn to that question, finally Pascal stopped to play tabletop soccer with my boner.
‘Aahhh, thank god!’ is what I thought. I was pretty close to cum to be honest. I mean I was 15 years old. When I wanked at home roughly twice a day, it would take 2 minutes, that’s it. And that would be in any toilet wherever I was, at home, at school, before or after training. And now, I was tied tightly with absolutely no way to cover anything, my dick rubbing against the nylon shorts, gagged and not able to protest, which would be a lie anyway, because the boys towering above me only wearing shorts were looking so hot from that perspective: the soccer shorts of Pascal were now clearly showing his penis line against the thin fabric. He was uncut, but still I could see by the shape of his shorts where the shaft of his penis merged into the tip of his cock. Of course I had the best view of Pascal, since he was standing between my wide spread legs. But as far as I remember, I thought that the tennis short of Chris were also tenting a bit. But he was hiding it by bending his upper body down, seemingly watching me or talking to me, but I guess he was getting hard too, and by bending down same could be hided. Dave was the only one that did not show any arousal, at least I could not see anything. I guess he was the lucky one of us that had an inner lining in his gym shorts.

‘Yeah, let’s paint something on him and make a picture for art class!’
‘Ahh, hahahaha!’
‘And a picture for the girls in class!’
‘Ahh, hahahahah!’
‘Chris, you have your stuff from art class here?’
‘Sure I do! Just a minute.’

A few seconds later Chris came back into my field of vision, carrying some board markers and paint brushes of all kinds. The boys went for the board markers and tested, if they were not dried out. I still don’t know why they did that, but I remember that they did. Probably just the habit? Anyway, not important for me at the moment. I was just hoping that they would not notice that in the meantime my dick started to produce pre-cum. I really felt how it rose up in my penis. And there was nothing I could do to avoid it. And as I lifted my head to check, a small wet dot was showing on the top of the tent, that my shorts were looking like.

The boys focussed on my chest:
‘what should we paint?’ – ‘never mind, just something…’ – ‘I will paint a sun around his nipple! Hahaha!’
Chris started to paint my nipple with that pen… it drove me just crazy!
I thought he could have chosen any other spot of my body, but NOT THE NIPPLE!
I tried to move away in my bonds and started to shake around. So Chris simply sat on my belly with his legs to each side of me, again I could see far up his shorts… but then I could not move an inch anymore. And that bastard was painting on my nipple. I was so horny by then, that I feared that if anyone would touch my dick just by chance I would cum immediately.

David was extending the ‘drawing’ of Chris towards the side of my chest, and since I am veeeery ticklish, I started to laugh.

‘Ohh, look at this, he is ticklish!’
‘Yes, seems like it. Let’s try a bit more!’

And then Chris and David started to tickle my chest: MMMPPHHH! Aahrgh, it was hard to breathe and laugh at the same time by only using the nose. My mouth was still covered with the duct tape!

But I was lucky: they did not tickle me for long, because Chris was standing up from my chest and also David stopped and stood up. That was the moment I lifted my head in order to look down my body: I was covered in sweat due to the tickling and the heat up there in the room and, most embarrassing, a big wet spot was visible on the tent that my shorts were still forming.

‘Let’s tickle him with the brushes.’ Pascal said.
‘Where?’ Chris asked.
‘Everywhere, where he is not covered I would suggest’ David replied.
‘No, I would say, everywhere where the brushes can reach!’ Chris said, a wide grin on his lips and a very long paint brush in his hand.
The other boys did not need to reply, they just grinned at each other and sat down near my knees, also having a long paint brush in hand. Chris kneeled between my legs, Pascal and David on each side.

(After this experience I checked with a mirror what must have been the view that Chris had: my dick is not small and very hard, pointing upwards. Since I was wearing XXL-shorts without inner lining, but very short ones, he must have seen everything in all detail.)

Then Chris started to tickle my inner thighs with the brush, while Pascal and Dave were working on the knees. I was half laughing through my gag, half I was desperately hoping that they would not go higher on my thighs. But of course that’s exactly what they had in mind: soon they were all bending down and looking into my shorts, tickling my balls with the brushes. I was laughing and trying not to cum at the same time. It was so hot, I was enjoying this so much, at the same time I was laughing like hell, barely able to breathe, but with every movement I did, my dick was rubbing against the nylon fabric of the shorts, which brought me even closer to the ‘point of no return’ and meanwhile three boys were working on my balls…

Eventually they stopped. I did not cum. But it was veeeeery close.

Lifting my head and looking down on my body I saw that I was completely wet with sweat. My shorts were showing a big wet spot on the frontside, my dick was harder than ever, building a tent of shiny nylon.

‘We should cool him down somehow, what do you guys think?’ David asked.

Only now reality came back to me and I could realize what was happening. Probably you know the feeling of drifting off while having very intense sex? That was the first time I have experienced that.

By the time Pascal and Chris were also tenting their shorts visibly. Only David was not showing any obvious sign of arousal.

Chris said: ‘Just a moment, I will get something.’

2 Minutes later he was back, carrying a bag of icecubes. I could see it from where I was lying and I thought ‘not bad’.
They spilled the icecubes on my torso at once. It was so cold, I felt like having a heart attack. I was so overwhelmed from the feeling, that I did not see who lifted the waistband of my shorts and poured some icecubes inside. I must admit that it felt not too bad, because it really cooled down my throbbing dick and balls a bit. Since the shorts had not inner lining, the icecubes quite quickly glided out of the shorts and came to rest at my inner thighs.

Suddenly Chris realized, that the idea with the icecubes was a bad one, because there was a puddle starting to spread around me.

‘Make him loose and lift him up, if the floor gets damaged, my mother will kill me!’ he shouted.
‘How? Do we keep him tied?’ David asked.
‘Sure thing!’ Pascal shouted. ‘We are going to have more fun with him of course! And look at his boner, he is enjoying it still. So why stop now? What do think Chris?’
‘Haha’ grinned Chris. ‘Look at this’ while pointing at my erection, ‘we should make him cum, clean him, and then start the French lesson again.’
‘Yeah! This fucking French! Let’s make him cum on the book from class, he will never again take it out in class!’
‘HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good idea!’ Dave and Chris shouted.
‘But how should we do this? I am not touching his dick, I am not gay!’ Dave said.
‘Neither am I’ said Chris and Pascal nodded.
‘We have to make him cum without touching his dick.’
‘First we have to take off the shorts!’ Pascal said and quickly pulled down my shorts as far as they would go down on my widely spread legs.
‘And we have to put the book in place!’ Chris said from the back of the room where he found my book from the French class.
They carefully placed the open book from class on my lower belly, my dick hard as a rock pointing like a cannon, ready to fire. It was weird, but that’s probably what teenage boys do?

‘So how are we going to make him cum?’ Pascal asked.
bobbybop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bobbybop »

Looking forward to the next part.
Chnuschti
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chnuschti »

Hi there!
In reality the story would end very shortly thereafter, because Chris was afraid of the wet floor that it could leave some stains.
But if you want, I could add the fictional part that I pictured in my head since that very afternoon.
Or share your ideas about the question of the boys?
C U soon ;-)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

I'd be keen on hearing how you'd have wanted it to continue - although you may need to move it to fictional then?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Same here!
bobbybop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bobbybop »

Same here. Would love to have a fictional final part.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I stumbled across this story this morning and I have to say that I like it! Those sports shorts are hot to wear and even hotter to look at. If I had been in that situation, Pascal tapping my dick with his feet would have driven me crazy. Soccer players are usually hot and I agree that their feet have had so much training that they must be really accurate.

I really love that you actually wrote about what happened in real-life. I'd love for the story to continue with a fictional ending, I think that the rules of the "true stories" subforum also allow for that!
AC Campbell
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AC Campbell »

Great story. I played tie up with one boy in high school. I was surprised that him tying me up gave me a boner also. We actually played a few times.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic