Real Victim of Home Invasion (MM/FF)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
amydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Real Victim of Home Invasion (MM/FF)

Post by amydamsel »

Hello all.

I hope you are well. I was thinking of sharing my real life experience of me and my mum being victims of a home invasion that happened to us a couple of years back. The only thing I wasn't sure was whether actual kidnapped/home invaded experiences are allowed on this site. I have shared two or three people about my experiences on PM but i was thinking of sharing it here. I'm just not exactly here what viewers here would really think especially since it was real.

This will also be my first time writing my experience a bit in detail. If I do, it won't be too long and dreading.

Let me all know what you think.

Thanks xx
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I would not mind reading the story if you are willing to post it publically, but if you are not comfortable writing it do not worry about sharing it.

P.S. if you do decide to make the story public, I would suggest expressing how you feel about it now long after the situation is over.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

As Watts says only post if you feel comfortable talking about your experience
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Sounds like a fun story and I dont think it goes against site rules. As long as you're comfortable enough telling it it should be fine
amydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amydamsel »

Thanks guys! I have decided to share it!

Our house is located in a quiet suburbs very close to the country side so its always quiet and very dark at night as there aren't many street lights along my street. Our house is a detached house too and our next door neighbour are a little far apart. I used to walk about almost a minute just next door to babysit my neighbours' dogs.

One summer evening about three years ago, me and my mum got back from shopping and dinner together around 9.30pm. We parked our car in the garage, grabbed our shopping things and entered into our home. As both of us walked in the living room and placing our shopping bags on the floor, 2 big dark figure in extreme dark clothing wearing balaclavas appeared behind me and my mum and hand gagged both of us really tightly and we made a really high pitch muffled screams through our captors' firm, tight gloved hands. They were rough big blokes, and they were ordering us to keep quiet or we'll get hurt. Being involuntarily scared, we both nodded our heads,

Our captors laid both of us on the floor beside each other and sat on our legs still very scared. The captor that was sitting on me removed my white pairs of converse and then removed my pair of red ankle socks. He rolled the socks into a ball, hand gagged my mouth for a second and quickly stuffed them inside my mouth. He took out a silver roll of duct tape of taped my mouth with a lot of strips of tape. Possibly 7 or 8 strips. The captor that was sitting on my mum did the same thing to her with her stockings she worn stuffed in her mouth with tape. They proceeded to tie and tape our ankles, legs and knees together. They first used strong black cable ties on those areas and then secure them properly with dozen wrap of tape around the cable ties where they were tied. We really could barely move our legs then. They proceeded to tie our wrists up using the same method. With the black cable ties, then with a few wraps of tape around it on our tied wrists.

Our captors got up once they had us completely bound and gagged. As we were terrifyingly looking at them which was a bit hard to do so from our tied up angle position, one of them was terrifyingly starring at me for quite a few seconds, and crouched down beside me and started rubbing my bare legs. I struggled and protest in which my mum did the same thing. He must have gotten slightly aroused with my outfit I was wearing. I was in my light blue strapless crop top and jeans mini skirt. My mum was in a couture tailored work black dress which is just above her knees. The captor rubbed my legs and my upper tights for a few minutes and even right up to my skirt. I felt so violated but I could not do anything about it. The other captor who was watching us struggling and his partner violating on me broke it up and saying to him that's not what they were here for. He ordered him to hogtie us up and get started on the job which was ransacking our place. He quickly took out some ropes and put both me and my mum in a tight hogtie position. We were completely helpless then. They left us to struggle, squirm and scream as they headed upstairs to start ransacking the place.

We were obviously very scared as we had no idea what was going to happen to us next. They kept checking that we were still hogtied and gagged in the living room for like every 20 minutes or so. It felt hours since they tied us up. It was probably almost 11pm where both our captors finally walked up to us bragging how many stuff they got in their sack that they were carrying including the things we bought from our shopping earlier in the day. They told us then that they were done and about to leave but they had to be sure they get an extra head start. Through our gagged, we begged them to let us go. They only ''mmmppphhh's'' through our gags and they just laughed for a few seconds. One of them said lets get this over with. He took out 2 black pillow cases and threw one over to his partner in crime. They placed it over our head and we squirmed and struggled through our hogtie with our hardest effort when the world around us went pitch black. A few seconds later, I felt a cable tie being tied right around our neck with the pillow case to ensure it does not come off. Assuming the same thing happened with my mum, I then felt myself being dragged with one of them pulling my bound legs. I squirmed and screamed for help but it was really no use. I then felt the surface of the ground a little rougher which I knew we were in our garage. They stopped dragging me for a minute. I hear something being unlocked and opened. Then I felt being lifted by the 2 captors for a few seconds and carefully shoving me into our oversize built in trunk in the garage. A few minutes later, they dragged my mum into the garage as well, lifted her and shoved beside me all hogtied, gagged and blindfolded with pillowcase tied over our head. As we kept screaming, squirming and begging our captors to release us, they only laughed and they shouted ''Happy Struggles'' as they shut and locked us in the trunk. A few seconds later, we hear the garage door closing and I assume they were making their escape.

We knew our situation was completely hopeless despite us still struggling and screaming through our bonds and gags. Their hogtie, cable ties, tape and gags used on us were super effective. We remained like that in the trunk throughout the entire night and most of the next early morning being helpless. We were discovered by our neighbor when she went to drop by at our house and wondering why we were not answering our phones. To her horror, our place was a huge mess and started trying to find us which didn't take her that long to find us in the trunk all helpless. I think we were extremely embarrassed or humiliated by it when we were found which was around 10am. Not long after we were found, my neighbor finally called the police.

(So that was it all of the above. My real home invasion experience. Of course I was extremely terrified so was my mum during the whole thing and was very humiliated that we could not have fought our captors back. It was so utterly embarrassing but we got really stronger together from it. I had to go through a few therapy sessions which really made me much stronger person today. This traumatic experience does not put me off into doing some tie up games sessions so I am a much stronger person. My mum is doing fine too.)

(I hope you enjoyed reading my experience. Any questions about it, I am happy to answer!)

Amy
Last edited by amydamsel 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tapebot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapebot »

Thanks for sharing your story and it's good to hear you handled the trauma well. Was this your first experience being tied up or had you been into TUGs before?
amydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amydamsel »

Tapebot wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for sharing your story and it's good to hear you handled the trauma well. Was this your first experience being tied up or had you been into TUGs before?
I've had a bit of interests before this took place. This experience took a whole new level for me though in a scary way.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Sounds like a very traumatic experience, well done to you both for coming through it as well as you have. Thanks for sharing the story with us.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
amydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amydamsel »

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 3 years ago Sounds like a very traumatic experience, well done to you both for coming through it as well as you have. Thanks for sharing the story with us.
Thank you
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Thank you for sharing this. I am glad you have managed to come though it relatively unharmed. Thank you for going into such detail about what must have been an extremely traumatic experience.

I am sure I speak for most here in saying much as we live bondage we would not wish an experience such as that on anybody.
amydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amydamsel »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for sharing this. I am glad you have managed to come though it relatively unharmed. Thank you for going into such detail about what must have been an extremely traumatic experience.

I am sure I speak for most here in saying much as we live bondage we would not wish an experience such as that on anybody.
Thank you
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

thank you for sharing your experience. cannot even imagine how you were feeling. praise for you finding strength from your encounter.
amydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amydamsel »

WyattW5 wrote: 3 years ago thank you for sharing your experience. cannot even imagine how you were feeling. praise for you finding strength from your encounter.
Thank you very much
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks for having the courage to share this. That sounds such a horrible ordeal for you to have to go through, hopefully it didnt affect you too badly afterwards.
amydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amydamsel »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for having the courage to share this. That sounds such a horrible ordeal for you to have to go through, hopefully it didnt affect you too badly afterwards.
A little bit but I am a strong person today. Thank you for reading this
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Thank you for posting such a powerful account of your ordeal. I echo the sentiment that I would not wish this on anyone.

I am glad that you and your mother are both doing well after this trauma.

Given your experience, do you have any advise for anyone that is unfortunate enough to find themselves in a similar predicament?
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
amydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amydamsel »

wolfman wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for posting such a powerful account of your ordeal. I echo the sentiment that I would not wish this on anyone.

I am glad that you and your mother are both doing well after this trauma.

Given your experience, do you have any advise for anyone that is unfortunate enough to find themselves in a similar predicament?
Thank you very much for taking the time to read.

Well of course nobody would want to experience a real home invasion or kidnapping for that matter. On a very rare occasion, but if it happens to you and you really can't escape, it is best to comply with your captors to avoid getting hurt until really hope for the best that you will be ok in the end. Probably not an advise you'd hope for but in that kind of situation, I feel that's the only best advise. Another would of course to escape if you get the opportunity.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Sounds like it was almost a therapy session in itself to write this. Tie up games should be fun, not fearful. Glad both of you are alright.

Side note, do you know where your profile picture came from? Seems like a really unusual setting.
amydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amydamsel »

Sportsfan wrote: 3 years ago Sounds like it was almost a therapy session in itself to write this. Tie up games should be fun, not fearful. Glad both of you are alright.

Side note, do you know where your profile picture came from? Seems like a really unusual setting.
Thank you. I suppose it was.

Why do you ask? What is unusual about it?
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Speaking of your profile picture, I wondered if it shows yourself?
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Thanks for posting this story though I couldn't imagine anyone ever having fun from TUGs after such a traumatic experience.
amydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amydamsel »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for posting this story though I couldn't imagine anyone ever having fun from TUGs after such a traumatic experience.
Thank you!
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

amydamsel wrote: 3 years ago
Sportsfan wrote: 3 years ago Sounds like it was almost a therapy session in itself to write this. Tie up games should be fun, not fearful. Glad both of you are alright.

Thank you. I suppose it was.

Why do you ask? What is unusual about it?
At night, looks to be in public, you hardly see either very much and I've never seen both at once before.
sweetvillain
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sweetvillain »

Hello Amy. First of all I’m very sorry what happened to you and your mother. Traumatic experience that has nothing to do with the philosophy of wanting to be bound and dominated responsibly. I hope you’re over the event.
Surrender Princess. Your thin wrists behind back ...
amydamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amydamsel »

sweetvillain wrote: 3 years ago Hello Amy. First of all I’m very sorry what happened to you and your mother. Traumatic experience that has nothing to do with the philosophy of wanting to be bound and dominated responsibly. I hope you’re over the event.
Thank you and yes I am
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic