F/M Tied while she went out with friends...

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bootsleatherbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

F/M Tied while she went out with friends...

Post by bootsleatherbondage »

First post here, so my girlfriend knows how I not only love being tied up but how it relaxes me, excites me and does so many things to me. It makes me tremble with excitement and anticipation, euphoric kind of thing, you know? Anyway on to this story.

She told me she was going for sushi with a couple of friends, she knows I don't like it so told me to put on my leather one piece biker suit and get ready. I couldn't believe my luck! That suit is insane, so tight, so constricting, the smell, the feel of all that thick leather, elastic in all the right places, pulling on my crotch and one piece means harder to get out of, impossible if its padlocked to a collar. So I put on my under suit which is a tight fabric to keep me cool and comfortable. Then comes the suit itself, I love how tight it feels as I slip my legs into the bottom part then squirm to get the top on, doing up all the zippers, the noise of the zippers drive me nuts, the suit getting tighter each one I close. Last but not least, my knee high motocross boots which are very stiff and tight which I do up as tight as I can with all the buckles and Velcro, no way to move much in these and then my leather motorcycle gloves, thick, padded and tight on my hands and wrists, almost impossible to use them for anything other than ride a bike.

So Im ready and she orders me to get on my knees, I noticed she had got dressed for dinner and has her hair back in a french braid (much like Lara Croft in tomb raider), a small black top with leather jacket, leather looks tight pants that hug her beautiful shape and some Dr Martens boots that I love.

I suddenly get a ball gag in my mouth adjusted pretty tight. She then gets my most strict deprivation hood and slides it on my head, adjusts its position and starts to pull aggressively on the adjustment ropes (I love her aggression) I can feel it getting tighter and tighter, Im breathing faster with excitement trying to control myself, she ties it off and once she makes sure its adjusted in the right position she starts on all the belts (there are 4) first the neck and she asks shall I do it tighter, I nod as always, she pulls hard and closes, I could probably go even tighter but better safe than sorry, then she adjusts the others, top of my head to my underchin, mouth, eyes all are nice and tight making the hood not only impossible to get out of, impossible to see anything, hearing is even hard, difficult to move my head but its so constricting and most importantly wont move at all so my breathing holes (small as they are and only on the nose) wont move.

She then orders me to look up, not that I can move my head much and puts a thick posture collar on me, nice and tight, now the padlocks come out and even though I know I couldn't get out of this I love the extra security the locks give, one on my collar and one of each of the hood belts. With each click I know Im under her complete control and wont be getting out of this till she decides.

Im then led to the bathroom where we have a super heavy dresser and I get a kick to the back of my knees being forced to the ground, she then handcuffs me to the dresser and says "You stay here, I'm going out for dinner and probably drinks with the girls, don't know when I'll be back or if I'll let you out when I'm back, kisses me on the hood and kicks me between the legs" and I hear her closing the doors and leaving the house.

Im in ecstasy, I love being tied up by my beautiful girlfriend especially dressed the way she was dressed, forced into everything like I was, wearing my one piece leather suit, boots, hood, gloves, gag. Of course the urge immediately starts to come over me for sexual release and I can achieve it by squirming around in my suit as it rubs against my crotch but no, discipline I tell myself, discipline - more than anything because once I get the release, I want out of my bounds and that would be impossible right now so best behavior. I move around testing my bonds, suit and appreciate every little thing that is pulling, holding me. I cant see anything, hear anything or move much, my breathing is constricted but I know from experience not to worry, I surrender to my situation and spend hours enjoying it, fighting the urge for sexual release, adjusting my position to make it as comfortable as possible, horny, relaxed and happy. I start to wonder when will she be back, I don't get much sleep because I'm too excited but drift off a few times. After many many hours she comes back, I hear her which means she must be a quite drunk and I can hear her boots marching on the floor, she comes in and asks if I've been a good slave, I grunt through my gag and she kicks me in the crotch again, that mixture of pain and pleasure drives me nuts, she then puts her boot on top of my crotch and presses down, also drives me even more nuts! She then lowers the zipper of my suit and puts my member in her and starts to ride me with one hand on my collar pushing it down even more which she moves a couple of times to my nose to block my breathing holes, riding me violently we both climax and she gets up to wash up and get ready for bed, I was expecting her to untie me but she didn't, she said goodnight, closed the door and left me there. I loved that feeling, it drove me absolutely wild, to be used like that and left there in all that gear.

A night I will never forget and would love to repeat very often...
RopePheonix
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RopePheonix »

That's a great, exciting story. You are really lucky!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Wow, wish that would happen to me some day. Thanks for posting, great adventure.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
bootsleatherbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bootsleatherbondage »

Thanks! Well tonight it happened again, she was playing her computer game and I was being "loud and annoying" apparently so same again to silence me ...

Loved it, was around 4 hours... Hoping next time she locks me in my sleeping bag, havent been there for a while.. :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic