The Anniversary (F/M with some F/F, FF/FM) - Part 6 added

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
amanda lorian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Anniversary (F/M with some F/F, FF/FM) - Part 6 added

Post by amanda lorian »

DISCLAIMER: If you haven't read my previous story 'TUGs Away From Home' you might lack a lot of the context behind this story. Also, this story is going to contain more sexual content than the last one.

Part 1 - Moving In

It had been close to a year since Felicia and I had officially started dating. We were just starting our junior year at university and I had just made the long trip back after spending the summer at home. A few days prior to returning to my home away from home, I had received word from Felicia that her housemate, Dionne was moving out after the pilot she was involved in got picked up for a full season. She was moving to be closer to the set.

I asked Felicia where and how she was going to find a new housemate. She then asked, through subliminal messaging, if I was willing to move in with her. I was thrilled at the idea of living with my girlfriend, but told her I had to check with my current housemates. Long story short, it all worked out and within a couple weeks of my return, I was getting ready to move in with Felicia.

"There, that should be it.", I said as I finally brought up the last box to the apartment.

"Good. I've already emptied out my room so you can put your stuff there.", Felicia responded from Dionne's old room.

Felicia was always jealous that Dionne had the bigger room of the two. She was more than elated at the idea of Dionne moving out since she could not just live with me, but also move her stuff into Dionne's old room. Her room was slightly cramped for space. Moving into the new room made sure that she had enough space for all her stuff along with ample space left in the room after. As I moved my boxes into her old room, she emerged from behind me.

She pecked me on the lips before suggesting places I could place each of my things. I was trying to listen, but her beauty in simplicity had all my attention. She was wearing a white tank top that exposed her belly button and skinny blue jeans. Her hair was pulled back and held in place with a white kerchief, similar to the one Cinderella wore when she was doing chores. As her hair had grown out quite a bit from when we started dating, she had ditched the top knot and spent most of the time wearing an accessory in her hair when she was indoors.

"Are you even listening?", she snapped, noticing I wasn't playing any attention.

"Yeah, of course.", I replied, clearly lying.

"Good, I'm gonna keep sorting my stuff out. You good by yourself here?"

"I'll be fine," I said rather reassuringly.

It took a good 3 hours but I was finally done unpacking. I came out to the kitchen to grab a drink. I could still hear rummaging noises from the other room.

"You need any help?", I called out.

Suddenly, I felt my arm being grabbed. I put down the glass of water and saw Felicia had grabbed my arm and she lead me to what I assumed was her room. Instead, she just lead me to the kitchen chair and ushered me to have a seat. Once I did, she climbed onto the chair, sitting on my lap facing me with her arms wrapped around my neck.

"I've still got a bit more to sort out. Why don't you sit here and look pretty while I finish up?", she asked before kissing me.

"Ummmmm, ok?", I replied - unsure of what she wanted me to do.

She told me to wait there before she went to her new room. She returned with several coils of rope. I was pleased to say the least. Few hours into moving in and the fun had already begun. She crossed my wrists behind my back and started tying them. She then tied my elbows, ankles and thighs, before securing my torso to the chair. By now she had known that the gag was my favourite part and she would almost always make me wait in anticipation for it.

She removed one of the ankle socks she was wearing before folding it neatly. She didn't even had to ask me to open up, I was all ready to receive the sock in my mouth, which she gladly pushed in. She then grabbed a dish towel from the kitchen top, pulled the towel between my teeth before tying it off at the back of my head. I grunted as she cinched the knot, much to her delight. She looked at me, now chairtied and cleave gagged.

"Hmmm, something's missing," she said.

"Mmph?," I asked in response.

She untied the white kerchief from her hair, folded it into a neat triangle and wrapped it tightly over my mouth and nose before tying it off. The kerchief was large so it drooped quite a bit below my chin. The fabric smelled like the shampoo she used. She took a step back and took a good look at me. She was a master craftsman who appreciated how skilled she was at what she did. The time she took to tie me had reduced significantly, yet the knots were still extremely tight.

"Better. Now you stay here, and I'll be back soon. Then I promise we'll have more fun," she said.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I moaned while ogling her lovingly.

She smiled and ran her finger down my OTN gag before grabbing my chin and kissing me through the gag before she headed back to sort her stuff. I was already feeling great. I thoroughly enjoyed every time I had been bound and gagged in that apartment and my excitement only increased at the fact that it would become a daily thing. We had started incorporating a lot more roleplay in our bondage sessions as well to keep it fresh.

I really enjoyed being the submissive in our private lives. We did switch roles once, and while she looked gorgeous bound and gagged, I didn't enjoy the experience of being the dominant one. I much preferred being the one in the predicament. I also learned that she found it sexy whenever I would struggle, so I had started struggling more often.

"Mmmmph!", I grunted as I struggled against my bonds, more often than not a futile task. I did make the chair turn a couple of times, and as it did, I found myself facing the silver refrigerator of the apartment that was quite reflective. As I looked at my bound and gagged self, I became even more aroused.

After what seemed like just 10 minutes, Felicia was done and stepped back into the kitchen. She looked at me with a rather seductive expression.

"Ready for some fun?", she asked.

"Mmmhmmm," I moaned in response.

She undid the ropes that secured my torso to the chair. She helped me up before challenging me to hop to her new room. She squealed in delight as I hopped. As I hopped, the OTN gag fell from around my nose. As I entered the room, I saw everything was packed neatly, and even with a queen sized bed, there was quite a bit of space left in the room. She instructed me to get on the bed. She pulled the white kerchief back up over my nose before untying the ropes around my ankles and thighs.

She pushed me to the bed, pulled down my pants and gave me a blowjob, before removing her own pants and riding me till she had climaxed. She crawled up on top of me and ungagged me. We made out for a while before she shoved the damp sock back in my mouth rather forcefully.

"Mmph?", I asked as she pulled the cleave gag back behind my teeth.

"I'm gonna draw a bath for the both of us, you wait here ok?", she asked.

"Mmmhmmm," I nodded.

She left the room and returned after a short time. She untied me and we went straight into the bathroom. I didn't have to care that I was naked from the waist down as we shared this apartment now. In the bathroom, a bath was drawn and there were 2 glasses of wine on the edge of the tub. We grabbed a glass each and climbed in. We toasted to successfully moving in together before relaxing in the tub.

"You know, it's almost one year since we started dating," Felicia noted.

"You'd better have something planned. I take charge in the bedroom, you're in charge everywhere else.", she remarked in a candid tone.

Oh I had something planned alright, something that we would both enjoy...
Last edited by amanda lorian 3 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
Discord: amandalorian29#9557
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for sharing- I really like your experiences. :)
Same here!
amanda lorian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amanda lorian »

Thank you so much. Your kind words mean a lot. I'm simply recording my adventures down in an attempt to re-live them and maybe also brighten someone else's day in the process as well.
amanda lorian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amanda lorian »

Part 2 - The Workout

It had been about 2 weeks since I moved in with Felicia. We were getting used to living together now. We were still in the ‘honeymoon phase’ so there weren't really many disagreements that we had over anything yet. We hoped it would continue to stay this way.

One thing that had slowed down was the frequency of our bondage activities. Since the day of my move in, we had stopped incorporating bondage into our bedroom life and tried other things to keep it fresh. We both shared the fear that we might exhaust all our avenues of bondage and that it may lose that special feeling.

We did make it a goal to maintain an active lifestyle as a couple. The complex we lived in had its own gym that was used by the residents - mainly other students and faculty members. Being an athlete, I used to always rely on the facilities in the college. But I thought the convenience of this gym makes it easier to workout during off-season. Felicia had invited me to join her for a workout that Wednesday. But she had a very strange timing in mind.

“11pm?! Isn’t that a bit late?”, I questioned.

“Yeah, but I’ve checked. There’s no one in the gym at 11 and that means we have all the equipment to ourselves. Plus, we both don’t have classes till the afternoon tomorrow.”, she replied - her tone was fairly defensive. She made good points about the empty gym and our schedule the following day, so I hesitantly agreed to her plan but remained skeptical.

It was 10:45pm and I was waiting for Felicia to get ready to go to the gym. I was on the couch as she was in her room getting into her workout attire. She had been in there for a good 20 minutes. No clue why she needed to prep so extensively for the gym. When she was finally ready, she stepped out of her room and asked me if I was ready.

I was mildly annoyed, but looking at her always made any annoyance go away. She was dressed in a grey Puma jacket and matching yoga pants with white runners. She had tied a red bandana biker style to keep her hair in place and absorb sweat while she worked out. She was also carrying a large gym bag with her.

“The gym’s just downstairs, what do you need a bag for?”, I asked, raising my eyebrows.

“It’s just to carry some extra equipment I need,” she retorted, clearly not pleased with my question.

We made our way to the gym that was just a 2 minute walk from the apartment. Felicia was right, the gym was completely empty. There wasn’t a single soul working out at 11pm. I wasn’t going to get my ‘told you so’ moment with her unfortunately. We did our stretches and got ready to start our respective workouts when Felicia turned to me.

“Hey, can you show me how to do shoulder presses?”, she asked.

“Sure,” I responded, grabbing a couple of dumbbells and walking to a bench that was set at 90°. I positioned myself on the bench and demonstrated a full set of shoulder presses as Felicia stood behind me to watch. As I put the weights down and leaned back on the bench, I suddenly felt my arms getting pulled behind the bench. Before I knew it, I felt rope being wound around my wrists.

“Hey, what’re you doing?!”, I cried out.

“Shhhh, don’t struggle, you’re only going to make this harder for yourself.”, Felicia responded as she continued to tie my wrists.

“Was this your plan all along? Is this why you wanted to come at this time?”, I asked - feeling bamboozled.

I could see Felicia look up at the mirror that we were both facing and flash a rather evil grin. She had packed the ropes into her ‘gym bag’. As she finished the knots on my wrists, she immediately proceeded to wrap some rope around my torso and the bench, effectively connecting me to the bench. I was worried, what if someone sees us?

“You know there might be cameras right?”, it was pretty clear I wanted her to stop.

“I checked with the building manager a long time ago, only one camera that faces the gym door. We’re completely safe here,” she responded as she started tying my ankles.

I’m usually all on board with the bondage, but I didn’t want anyone - let alone someone we went to college with - finding us in a compromising scenario. But I was soon powerless, I could barely move my body and my wrists and ankles were tied tightly. Felicia used one more coil of rope to secure my thighs.

“There, how do you like that,” she asked as she made eye contact with me.

“What if someone finds us?,” I asked anxiously.

“Stop being such a wet blanket. I’ve heard all I want to from you,” Felicia retorted.

She reached into her gym bag and grabbed a pair of granny panties and started folding it neatly. These were clearly the ones she would wear while working out.

“Are they clean,” I asked after gulping in fear.

“You’ll find out, say ‘aaaahhhhh’”, she said while holding the panties to my face.

Usually, I’m more than willing to accept stuffing in my mouth. But I was rather nervous of being found so I decided not to play along with her to show I didn’t like being tied up like this in a place where we were exposed to others. Seeing my lack of consent, she immediately plugged my nostrils with her fingers. I tried to hold in as long as I could, but after a few seconds I had to give in and open my mouth.

As soon as she saw the opening, she shoved the panties into my mouth rather forcefully. The panties were thick and large, and lucky for me, there wasn’t a foul taste from them. She threatened me to not try and spit them or she’d make the situation worse for me. I had no choice but to listen.

She grabbed her gym towel and positioned herself behind the bench. She pulled the towel between my teeth, pushing the wad of panties further into my mouth. I instinctively leaned my head forward to allow her to tie it at the back of my head, but she tugged on the ends of the towel to pull my head back onto the bench. She instead pulled the ends of the towel and tied it at the back of the bench, effectively securing my head to the bench as well.

“MMMMPPPHHHHHH,” I protested as I realised I could barely move my head.

“That’s what you get for being a naughty boy,” Felicia said as she readjusted the height of the bench so that it was flat.

I was now facing the ceiling lights, tied to the gym bench unable to move both my head and body. I could only move my legs. Even then, mobility was minimal as my ankles and thighs were tightly tied together.

Felicia knelt down near my head and pecked me on my forehead. “How do you feel? We spoke about keeping things fresh, so I thought I’d add an element of fear to our games,” she said.

“GRRRHHHHHHH,” I growled at her through my gag, still unhappy.

“Well, somebody needs to cool down,” she said as she inserted her headphones and walked off to start her actual workout.

“MMMMMMMPPPHHHHHHH,” I moaned as loud as I could to get her attention, but to no avail. I decided to spend my efforts towards getting free rather than making too much noise as it could gain attention from elsewhere and I didn’t want anyone to catch me like this. I was already sweating bullets from the anxiety and my efforts to get free only further increased it. I couldn’t even move my head to see if anyone was coming through the door.

For the first time, I was completely and utterly helpless and not enjoying it. I wasn’t aroused, I wasn’t excited at all. All of it was just fear. After a while, I gave up struggling against my bonds. I was exhausted from the struggling and the knots were really tight, as expected from Felicia - whom I could only trace via the noises made by the machines and weights she was using. Ironically, I had my own ‘workout’ struggling against my bonds and my gag. After what seemed like an eternity due to the fear, I saw Felicia’s outline above me. Staring directly at the lights had blurred my vision but I still recognised her.

“I’ve just finished my weights routine. I think it’s time for some cardio,” she said and immediately started untying the rope around my thighs. I managed a feeble moan in response.

I was relieved. The ordeal was finally over. Or so I thought. As soon as she finished untying the rope around my thighs, I felt her pulling down my sweatpants. The adrenaline immediately kicked in. Her idea of 'cardio' clearly involved having sex in a place that wasn't really private.

“MMMPPPHH!”, I protested. I wasn’t going to have sex with her in thy gym. Then again, it wasn’t my choice to make.

She noticed my shaft was limp. She immediately started to stroke it. Easily enough, the fear slowly dissipated and was replaced by the pleasure of her stroking my member. As I felt it get harder, the more the pleasure took over. Just as I was about to shoot, she pulled her hand away. There was a short period of no action and the lack of relief brought the fear running back.

All of a sudden, she climbed on top of me on the bench. She faced me from above and I could finally see her, all sweaty but basking in her natural glow. Before I knew it, we were having sex on the bench. She was directing the action as I was essentially immobile. The fear had turned into thrill and I was getting into the rhythm as well - without body movement of course. After we had both climaxed, she climbed off and started untying me once she had put her pants back on. I felt such a sense of relief when she removed my gag as I could finally move my head around again. We hastily packed everything up and left the gym.

“I’ll ask you again, how did it feel?”, Felicia asked, clearly feeling proud of herself.

“I’m not going to lie, there were moments where I thought I was going to shit my pants… but it was rather thrilling in the end. The fear of being caught made the experience even better,” I responded.

“Good, we needed to try new things to keep it fresh,” she said as she unlocked the door to her apartment.

We had separate showers as she dried her hair while I had my shower. The time was close to 1am by the time we got ready for bed. Felicia was wearing a white bath robe and had her hair wrapped in a turban with a towel to dry it out. I had made a pot of tea and we were drinking it while sitting on the couch.

“If we’re going to keep changing things up like that, I don’t mind being tied up everyday.”, I told Felicia.

She smiled at me and gazed into my eyes. “Want to spend the night tied up? There’s this new gag I’ve been meaning to try,” she asked.

I nodded. She immediately jumped up and scurried into her room. In a flash, she was back carrying a bunch of items along with a sleep mask. She blindfolded me with the sleep mask before tying my ankles. She then asked me to stand up as she tied my wrists behind my back. She then got me to sit on the floor as she positioned herself on the couch right behind me.

She removed my blindfold and I took in the light slowly. Before I regained my sight, Felicia gently pushed a folded pair of her panties in my mouth. These were her regular ones, so they were much smaller than the ones that were stuffed in my mouth when I was in the gym. Just as I thought she could probably fit another, she pushed a second pair in my mouth, using her fingers to find as much space as possible. My mouth was quite full and my cheeks were bulging.

“Think you could fit another?”, she asked.

“Mmm mmm,” I responded - shaking my head.

“Oh don’t be silly, it’s just a small one,” she said as she gently pushed a third pair into the little empty space into my mouth. My mouth was completely full and wide open. I couldn’t even close it if I tried. I read something unwind from behind me.

Felicia pulled a roll of vet wrap and used the first end as a cleave gag between my lips to push the giant wad of panties in. This allowed me to close my mouth quite a bit as she continued to wind the wrap around my head, eventually turning it from a cleave gag to an over the mouth gag as she wrapped it from the bottom of my nose to just above the tip of my chin. The wrap felt quite a bit tighter than the usual cloth gags and the large amount of stuffing was also started to cause some pain in my jaw.

She used almost half the roll before cutting it off. She smoothed the wrap with her hands to make sure it was stuck together.

“You wanna try to say something?”

“Mmmmmmmpphhhhh,” I responded almost inaudibly. This was easily the most effective gag she had used on me so far.

She was quite pleased with the lack of noise coming from me. As usual, for her entertainment she asked me to hop into our bedroom, which I gladly did for her. She helped me lie on the bed and climbed in with me, grasping me tight from the back. As I dozed off into slumber, I thought if she was going to keep changing things up like this, I don’t think we should ever worry about exhausting our activities. Plus, I had something extra special planned for our anniversary as well...
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Very hot! I’d have been nervous as hell in the gym... :)

Now i’m curious to find out what your plans were for your anniversary
amanda lorian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amanda lorian »

DISCLAIMER: I've been going through a bit of personal stuff, so I moved away from writing for a while, but I really wanted to finish this series and then start on a fictional one that I've been working on.

Part 3 - Together

Our anniversary was in less than a week away and I was busy with planning the perfect night for Felicia and I. I was busy making plans and getting what I needed so that it would all be ready on that day. I couldn’t hold my excitement, daydreaming about what her reaction would be and how much further it will take our relationship.

It was also the start of the competitive season, so training was starting to ramp up. I was spending most of my evenings on the track and was dead tired by the time I got home. Tired enough that I would just fall asleep right after dinner. I knew that made Felicia worry a bit, so I needed to make it up to her.

The evening came and I was about to start warming up when my teammates and I felt a few drops on our bodies. Soon enough, the rain came without much warning. What that meant was that practice was canceled for the day. I was quite relieved. I might actually get to spend some time with Felicia tonight.

I got back to our apartment and opened the door. I immediately heard that the shower was on. Assuming that Felicia was inside, I yelled out “Babe, I’m home! Practice got cancelled cause of the rain.”

No answer. I walked towards our bedroom when I heard a thud. I thought something had fallen down and I opened the door to see what it was. I opened my door and to my shock I saw Felicia on the floor.

Her wrists, elbows and ankles were all tied with her red rope. She was wearing her usual home outfit: a white kerchief wrapped over and tied under her hair and a white tank top. However, she wasn’t wearing any shorts. Instead she was in her underwear and I noticed a 5th rope that had been run across her crotch and tied to her hip. I knew that this was a ‘crotch rope’.

Her red bandana with white polka dots had been tied over her mouth and nose. I guessed that she was further gagged under it. She looked up at me with her eyes wide open.

“Mmmmmmphhh!”, she moaned at me.

“What’s going on? Are you OK?!”, I asked with concern.

She nodded. I realised we weren’t in any danger and she was just having fun. I helped her sit up and undid the tight double knot on the red bandana. I then had to untie a knotted silk scarf that was used as a cleave gag before she spat out a giant wad of my socks. Yes, she had used my socks as a gag.

“So you’re going to explain what’s going on?”, I asked her as I started working on her bonds.
“Michelle came over cause her dorm ran out of hot water. So I asked for a ‘favour’ in return for her using our shower,” she replied cheekily.

Michelle was one of our closest friends. She would often present herself and want everyone to treat her as a ‘girly girl’ but her participation in combat sports meant that most people would just look at her as a tomboy jock - much to her chagrin. She was 5’3, fair, with long black hair and the build of a standard female athlete.

“Why did you have to ask Michelle to tie you up?”, I asked out of concern.

“Well, you’ve made it clear that you prefer me to do the tying but sometimes I want to be tied up too,” she responded with a bit of sadness in her voice.

“Just because I prefer being tied up, doesn’t mean that I won’t tie you up if you ask. If it’s enjoyable for you, that makes me happy,” I said, trying to pick her mood back up.

Just then Michelle barged into the room. She was wearing a bra and had a towel wrapped around her waist that covered everything up to her feet.

“I’m so sorry, we didn’t think you were coming back for a while so I agreed to tie her up,” Michelle said.

“Oh that’s fine, you’ve done a really good job,” I said back to her as I continued working on Felicia’s bonds.

“Of course I did, I was a girl scout for 7 years!”, she proclaimed proudly before leaving the room to go get dressed.

It took a while, but I eventually got Felicia free and she got up and kissed me. “My hero!”, she said in a sarcastic tone. She then told me that Michelle was joining us for dinner and that we were getting takeout. It took about 40 minutes for the food to arrive and we sat around the dining table having our dinner and talking about what happened earlier.

“Did you think it was a weird favour to ask?”, Felicia asked, clearly embarrassed.

“Not at all, anything for a friend. There’s nothing wrong with a bondage fetish. Sometimes I wish a nice strong man would come tie me up,” Michelle responded.

“Well, that won’t happen here. My man loves being tied up by me,” Felicia said jokingly while looking at me. I turned red almost immediately.

“I find that hot too, guys who like their women being dominant are even more manly,” Michelle said, to my relief.
“Hey, I have an idea. Why don’t you stay the night? I could use your help with something,” Felicia requested.

“Sure, anything for you guys!”, she responded to Felicia’s glee.

After dinner was done, we watched a bit of TV before we retired for the night. Michelle went to sleep in the other room while Felicia and I went into our bedroom.

“You know, seeing you tied up was kinda hot,” I told Felicia.

“Really?” she asked, intrigued by my statement.

“Yeah, never really seen you tied and struggling like that. Usually you’re on the other side. Your gagged grunts were really adorable,” I responded.

“Well, maybe we should reverse the roles sometime,” she said, flashing a grin.

“Not too often though,” I piped up.

Felicia walked up to me upon hearing it and wrapped her arms around me from behind.

“Oh don’t worry my love, I much prefer watching you struggle,” she said as she released her grip and grabbed my arms, pulling my wrists together tightly. She clasped her right hand over my mouth, hand-gagging me.

“Are you ready to struggle,” she asked in a rather seductive voice.

“Mmhmm!” I responded with a nod, excited at how quickly she had taken control.

“Good, my panties are a bit wet from struggling against the crotch rope. I want to shove them in your mouth so that you can taste it,” she remarked with glee.

She first made me strip to my underwear. As usual she used her rope to tie my wrists together, followed by my elbows, my ankles and finally my thighs. Her rope work was as always infallible as the ropes hugged me tight with almost no room for maneuver. I was sitting on the bed as Felicia rummaged through the closet for what I could only assume was going to be part of my gag. The thought of her wet panties in my mouth was rather arousing.

She returned to the bed holding a few items. I watched as she undid her shorts and pulled her panties down before turning them inside out and folding them into a pad. She held them up and I instinctively opened my mouth.

“Uh uh, not yet you eager beaver,” she said, wagging her finger.
She grabbed my chin and leaned in and we made out for a good thirty seconds. She pulled away and brought the panties back up to my face. I opened my mouth like a good submissive as she stuffed them in rather gently. They weren’t as wet as I thought they would be, but I could still taste her fluids. I had gotten quite used to it by now.

Felicia then grabbed a pair of black ankle socks and stuffed them into my mouth, one-by-one. She almost triggered my gag reflex as the socks pushed the panties to the back of my mouth. A small portion of one of the songs hung out of my tightly packed mouth. Felicia then tore off a large strip of microfoam tape. She used her finger to neatly push the protruding sock into my mouth so that none of it hung out. She then smoothed the large strip of tape over my mouth.

I took a look at myself in the mirror. I could see the outline of my lips under the microfoam tape. Felicia leaned it and planted a kiss over the tape. She untied the kerchief off of her hair, letting it fall forward into a messy heap. But I knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to complete the gag by tying it over my mouth and nose. Sure enough, I was soon OTN gagged. It wouldn’t be a night of bondage without that.

“There,” she said as she finished tying the double knot at the back of my head.

“I just love seeing my man gagged,” she said as she grabbed my chin with her hand. “And I know he loves being gagged too.”

Her gaze always pulled me in. She let go of me as she walked over to her drawer and grabbed her black bandana, that she tied biker style over her hair. She turned her attention to me once more. She came over to me and pulled my underwear down, revealing my erect shaft.

“Now, I want to hear my well gagged man moan for me,” she said as she started stroking my penis with her hand.

“Mmmmpphhh,” I moaned at her touch. The gag muffled the moans really well.

As her hand movement got faster and more frequent, my moans got louder and longer. She eventually pushed me onto the bed so that I was lying flat on my back. She crawled over and positioned her head over my penis and started using her mouth to please it instead. It wasn’t long before I exploded in her mouth.

She cleaned herself up and pulled my underwear back up. I was expecting her to join me in bed, but instead she grabbed her duffel bag of rope. ‘More rope?,’ I thought to myself. She placed the bag over her shoulder and turned to me.

“I’ve got one more surprise for you tonight, just wait here,” she said as she left our bedroom, closing the door behind her. I was left in the dark, wondering what she was planning and where she was going with the rope. I pondered endlessly for what seemed like an eternity, but even I didn’t see what was coming next.

The room door swung open and I saw Felicia hopping over to the bed. She had been tied up. There was the familiar red rope around her ankles, her arms were clearly tied behind her and there were two extra pieces of rope. One ran across her chest, above and under her breasts and the other one was tied around her hip and ran over the new panties she was now wearing. My eyes enlarged. Was she going to spend the night tied up with me?

Soon I saw Michelle’s familiar silhouette come through the door. I immediately turned red at the fact that I was all bound, gagged and only in my underwear.

“Oh he looks cute,” Michelle remarked.

“Doesn’t he? I love it when he gets all embarrassed, he looks so cute,” Felicia responded.

“It’s going to be even cuter when you’re both lying beside each other,” Michelle proclaimed.

“Oh yes, in the bathroom you’ll find his laundry basket. Would you be a dear and grab two of his dirty socks for me? The smellier the better.”, Felicia requested.

“Sure, I’ll be right back,” Michelle replied as she left the room.

“I want you to see me getting gagged,” Felicia turned to me and said.

I couldn’t believe that she wanted to be gagged with my dirty socks. She looked absolutely gorgeous tied up like that. My pants were growing once again imagining us being tied up together in bed.

Michelle soon returned holding two of my sport socks that I wore while running for track earlier in the week. She was clearly disgusted by them as her arm was outstretched and she was gripping the socks with her fingernails.

“I’m gonna need to wash my hands after this,” she complained.

“Great, I’ve got 2 white handkerchiefs in the second drawer, grab those and then you can silence me for the night,” Felicia took no notice of her complaint, she was entirely focused on what was next.

Michelle grabbed the desired cloths. She rolled up the first sock.

“Open wide,” she said as Felicia complied as if it were a doctor making the request.

Michelle stuffed the first sock in. Felicia grunted as Michelle tried to make sure there was space for the second. The second sock was rolled up and forced in the same way. Felicia’s mouth was definitely smaller than mine, but it managed to hold both socks. As Michelle started folding the first handkerchief, Felicia looked in my direction.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” she let out a long moan with a playful look in her eyes. She knew I was being turned on by this.

Michelle tied the first handkerchief as a cleave gag to hold the socks into Felicia’s mouth. She folded the second, larger handkerchief into a triangle and wrapped it around Felicia’s mouth and nose tightly, causing her to grunt. She then tied it off so that Felicia’s gag matched mine.

Felicia let out another long moan. She was clearly getting a kick out of this. Michelle then led her to the bed and helped her climb on. Felicia and I were lying on our sides, face to face - or should I say gag to gag. We looked into each other’s eyes in pure affection as it was the only parts of our face that were visible.

“Awwww, look at you two tied and gagged together,” Michelle commented. Neither of us paid attention.

“Alright, I’m gonna leave you two to enjoy. I’ll be back at 7am to untie you both. Oh and thanks for letting me stay over. Good night!,” she mentioned as she left the room and closed the door behind her.

“Mmm mmm!,” Felicia responded through her gag. Her gag talk was rather seductive to me. We started grunting and moaning at each other, clearly excited at the prospect of spending the night bound and gagged together. This way she got to fulfil her satisfaction of being tied, while I didn’t have to give it up.

Soon after, Felicia started wriggling in her place. As she did, her moans got longer and louder. I was confused as to what was happening till I remembered the rope around her crotch. It was rubbing against her clit, giving her pleasure. The wriggling got more frequent as she found the right spot. I could see her eyes slowly going to the back of her head with each progressive moan. In turn, watching her was giving me so much pleasure that my cock was throbbing.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” she let out a long moan in satisfaction. She must have come in her panties. As she came back down to earth, she decided to give me some pleasure as well. She rolled over so that her back was facing me. She used her hands to find my underwear and pull them down once more. She used her bound hands to start stroking my penis for the second time in the night.

Eventually, I finished on the tank top she was wearing. I don’t think she cared. She turned again to face me. The handkerchief covering her face allowed me to appreciate the beauty of her eyes. We spoke in gag talk for a decent period of time before falling asleep. Pretty sure the last things we attempted to say to each other was ‘I love you’.

I awoke after a good night’s sleep to find that I was still tied. Felicia’s kerchief had been pulled down to my neck during my sleep, but the rest of the gag remained intact. I noticed Felicia was gone and there were quite a few discarded rope lengths on the floor. My mouth was really dry and I desperately needed the toilet. I grunted through my gag as loudly as possible hoping someone would hear me.

Felicia eventually came rushing in. She untied me and removed my gag as I ran to the bathroom. Michelle had left as she had an early start for class. After getting cleaned up and getting ready for our classes, we sat at the dining table to have breakfast.

“What did you think of last night?”, Felicia asked.

“It was great. We should do it more often,” I responded.

“Amen,” Felicia was clearly pleased at my suggestion.

As she went on about how nice my dirty socks tasted, and how we should invite Michelle over more often so that we can both get tied up, I started thinking about the special anniversary present I had planned for her - and with it just days away, I was excited to get it into action.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

WONDERFUL!!
Amazing surprise she had for you!

I'm really glad you had the pleasure to enjoy that situation.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

That is the dream! Both tied together!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Wonderful story. I really enjoyed you sharing your experience. Also love how the two of you were tied up together.
amanda lorian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amanda lorian »

Thank you for your kind words, I hope to start on part 4 soon.
amanda lorian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amanda lorian »

Part 4 - The Anniversary

The day had rolled around. I had spent so much time preparing for the perfect night for us. I would take her out for a nice dinner at the fanciest restaurant in the small town we were in where I would surprise her with the big gift I had prepared and we would head back to our place where we would take advantage of the slightly smaller gift I had made. It took a bit of handiwork and manual labour, but I made it work.

I had been working on the side to be able to afford the big gift as well as it definitely wasn’t cheap. We had the day off from classes but I had to join the track team in the afternoon for training. I did promise Felicia that we’d definitely make our 6pm reservation. I didn’t want to disappoint her on this special day. I pondered the night’s events and how happy she was going to be and let out a muffled chuckle.

“What are you thinking about, sweetie?”, Felicia said as she continued preparing breakfast. She was in a white crop top and short jean shorts. The usual white kerchief sat on top of her hair.

“Mmmph,” I mumbled back. I was still in my night clothes and tied to the dining table chair facing her as she cooked. My mouth was stuffed with the panties she was wearing in bed last night and cleave gagged by her pink bandana. I hadn’t spent the night tied up and she wasn’t exactly happy about me having to train today, so we came to a compromise. It wasn’t an elaborate tie, only my wrists and ankles were tied and there was rope wrapped around my body and the chair.

Felicia flipped the last pancake and added it to the stack and brought it to the dining table. She ungagged me and proceeded to feed me while keeping me tied up - not that I minded. She helped me wash down the pancakes with a glass of milk.

“You know you could just untie and re-tie me after I finish right?”, I mentioned.

“It’s much easier to feed you than it is to tie you again,” she clapped back while bringing my dishes to the sink.

“I guepppphhh…”, I mustered out before Felicia clasped her hand over my mouth.

“Shhhh, we decided that you’d be quiet till lunchtime,” Felicia claimed.

“Mmmmphh,” I nodded in agreement.

Felicia let go of the handgag before stuffing the sodden pair of panties back into my mouth. What followed were two strips of micropore tape. Felicia’s pink bandana was then wrapped around my mouth and nose and tied at the back. Parts of the bandana were a bit damp from being between my lips previously. Felicia stepped back to admire the gag.

“You look much cuter like that, don’t you think?”, Felicia suggested.

“Mmmhmmm,” I nodded - looking back at her with puppy dog eyes. This drew a smirk from her as she sat to start her meal. I watched intently as she chowed down on the remaining pancakes that she had made. She washed up when she was done. Being tied up got me out of doing the dishes, so it had its perks.

After she was done cleaning, she walked over to me. She sat on my lap facing me, her arms wrapped around me.

“So what do you say we have a little morning fun on this rather special day?”, she asked in her usual seductive tone that she spoke in before the fun stuff began.

“Mmmmph?”, I responded through the gag. Felicia spent no time pulling down my pants and underwear to reveal my penis. In turn she removed her jean shorts so that she was naked from the waist down - her panties being in my mouth and all. She positioned herself in the same way, but made sure my privates were inserted into hers. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and started riding me, moaning in pleasure as she did all the movement.

I managed some moans through my gag as her movement got faster and more furious. Eventually, I reached a climax and fired a load into her. She got up, seemingly satisfied from the quickie that she had with me. She bent down to kiss me on my gag before pulling my pants back up.

“Since you’ve been so good, I’m gonna untie you a bit early,” she said.

“But if you’re late tonight, there’s going to be punishment!”, she threatened.

“Mmmmphhh?”, I questioned.

“Yep, if you’re late tonight, I’m gonna spread some compromising photos of you,” she said in a cheeky tone.

“Mmpppphhhhh!!!!”, I shook my head furiously. I knew she was joking, but I was enjoying her playing it up like that.

“Good,” she snapped as she started untying me.

Soon after, I was off to practice. I couldn’t stop thinking about the rest of the night and the two gifts I had prepared for her. The smaller gift was essentially in plain sight, but she hadn’t noticed it yet. I made sure to leave training at 5pm so that we could be on time for her booking. I had planned this day for so long that I wasn’t going to let it get ruined by anything - not even the competition I had been training so hard for.
I rushed back home to have a shower. Our bedroom door was locked. I only assumed Felicia was getting ready. Since all my clothes were in the other room, I went to grab them and headed straight for the shower. I had prepared a nice ironed sky blue shirt and navy pants. By the time I had gotten ready, Felicia was still in her room. I knocked on the door to check on her.

“Coming! Just 2 minutes!”, she exclaimed, clearly annoyed by my interruption.

A few minutes later, the bedroom door swung open and Felicia stepped out. My jaw dropped. She was in a ravishing black dress that extended to her knees and she topped it off with a grey silk headscarf tied gypsy style over her hair that covered a good portion of her forehead. She smiled at my speechlessness.

“Come on now, have I gagged you without stuffing anything in your mouth?”, she joked.

“You… look… amazing,” I said.

She hooked her arm in mine and we were on our way to the restaurant. You’d rarely see other students at the restaurant because it was a bit over budget for most of them. The main patrons were faculty members and other people who worked in the area. The food was exquisite, as expected. We were reminiscing about the 2 or so years we’ve known each other, the first as friends and the 2nd as a couple. As we chatted about the break coming up, I seized the opportunity.

I pulled out a neatly folded envelope I had in my pant pocket and handed it to her.

“A very special gift for a very special person,” I said as she grabbed the envelope from me.

She opened it to find an itinerary of Japan. I revealed to her that I had purchased plane tickets for us to go see and experience Japan over our break. I watched as her eyes lit up. She was trying to control her euphoria.

“I don’t know what to say, except… I love you,” she said as we shared a passionate kiss. This was the first time we had displayed any affection in a public setting as it was one of her pet peeves.

“I’ve got a little preview set-up at home for us to enjoy the rest of the night,” I said with a smirk.

She was intrigued by what the preview was going to be. Needless to say she was a bit restless as we attempted to finish up our meal and we trudged back home so that she can enjoy the next step of my plan. We reached home and she immediately turned around to ask me about the ‘little preview’.

I escorted her to our bedroom and had her look up at the ceiling. On the ceiling I had fixed a bar like installation all by myself while she was away the previous day.

“I’m surprised you never noticed,” I mentioned.

“Well, I never usually even look up at the ceiling. What’s this for anyway?”, she asked. She seemed quite underwhelmed by the reveal.

I then started reminding her of her love of kinbaku art and shibari, bondage forms that were synonymous with Japan. I watched as her eyes grew wide like a child who had laid eyes on candy.

“Would you like to practice it before our trip?”, I asked rhetorically.

Normally the practice is to use ropes made of natural fibres and not the coloured cotton ropes that Felicia normally used, but we had to make do with what worked. Felicia changed into her night attire, which were comfortable shorts and a white cropped tank. The silk headscarf had been retired for the night and replaced by a red bandana tied biker style around her head. She knew she was going to be sweating it out tying me up.

“I preferred the black dress,” I commented. She wasn’t amused in the least bit.

As for me, I had stripped down to just my underwear. Felicia pulled out her duffel bag of ropes and got to work. Felicia had been studying shibari tutorials for years off the internet. I merely stood as the canvas for her to perform her artwork on. Very quickly, I had a harness tied around my chest.

I watched and felt the artist at work as she expertly connected the chest harness to a very elaborate armbinder at the back of my body where my arms were tied together at 3 different levels: right above the elbows, right below the elbows and at my wrists. The next rope was used around my right leg. My leg was folded and the rope was wrapped around both my thigh and my shin.

“This isn’t orthodox, if anyone from Japan saw this they would freak,” she explained as she continued tying my leg. I could see that she was extremely focused and she was already sweating.

Her next step was to take a long length of rope that connected to the harness and armbinder. Like an expert cattle rancher, she lassoed the remaining part of the rope through the bar installation on the ceiling. She tugged on the rope which tightened the chest harness and lifted me off the ground. The rope was then tied to the leg tie she had made. At the end of it, I was off the ground ever so slightly and swinging around.

As I swung, I could feel the ropes tighten. The feeling I had was more intimate than any of the ties I’d ever been in before. Felicia had done a phenomenal job with the rope work. My left leg was free but it couldn’t touch the ground. I had done a good job with the installation as well, as it held my weight quite well. The installation was generally used for indoor swing chairs, so they could definitely take the weight of a scrawny 5’7 male hanging around in rope bondage.

I could hear Felicia breathing a bit heavy. She’d clearly used a lot of effort in her work. As I spun around, I managed to view myself in the mirror in our bedroom. There were ropes that covered so much of my body. The ropes now hugged me tighter than before, sending an unmatched euphoria through my body. I was so happy I managed to give Felicia the chance to do this and it was clear she felt the same way.

“Thanks for being such a willing subject,” she said after catching her breath and taking a swig of water. “I’ve wanted to try this for a long time, it seems silly to say but it’s almost a dream come true,” she remarked as she walked up to me and met me with a passionate liplock.

“Well, I’d do anything for you,” I responded after she pulled away.

“I know, but for going the extra mile today I’ve got a very special gift for you. But first, I need to make sure you’re gagged tight,” she declared much to my delight.

I watched as she went to grab the different components that would be going in and around my mouth. The first thing she did was remove the red bandana in her hair and replace it with a black one tied in a similar fashion. As she was fairly short, she had to bring in the small kitchen stool she’d stand on to get things off the top shelf. She folded the red bandana into a square and packed it into my mouth.

My tastebuds were immediately hit with the taste of salt, which I knew was from the sweat she worked up while tying me up. Next, she grabbed a white handkerchief and tied a knot in the middle. She pushed the knot between my lips before tying it off at the back of my head.

“I know you’re going to like this next part,” she said as she approached me with an item I recognised almost immediately. It was a plain white bandana with red polka dots. It came along with a bikini set that she had bought a while back. When she was wearing it on the beach, I remember telling her that I’d look really pretty if she were to gag me with it.

She wrapped the soft cotton cloth around my mouth and nose and tied it right above the cleave gag. I glanced at the mirror when it was in my view. I was definitely right, it did look great on me. Felicia agreed.

“You’re right, you do look super cute being gagged with it,” she commented.

“Mmmmhmmm,” I responded.
What happened next was my ‘reward’ for the night. She pulled down my underwear to my thighs, revealing my cock. She immediately started stroking it as I moaned in rhythm to her touch.

“This is why I didn’t add a hip harness. Otherwise I wouldn’t get to play with you,” she said, but I was barely paying attention. I was moaning in pleasure as she continued with her handjob.

Being together for over a year now, she was definitely aware of my moaning patterns and could sense when I was close to a climax. Because just as I felt like I was ready to blow my load, she swapped her hand out for her mouth. Predictably, I climaxed into her mouth with a long and loud moan through my tight gag. Felicia went into the bathroom to get cleaned up as I came back down from cloud 9.

She returned shortly after, and I moaned at her to let her know I was enjoying my predicament a lot. Felicia grinned.

“You know you haven’t gotten your surprise yet, right?”, she asked.

“Mmmppph?”, was all that I could muster. But I was genuinely stumped. I thought the gag was the surprise.

Felicia had another in store for me. She stood in front of me with her shorts off, but around her panties was a large black strap on. The dildo was significantly larger than my own penis. My eyes grew wide, both in fear and excitement. It was similar to the feeling I experienced when Felicia tied me up for the first time.

“If you don’t want it, let me know. I don’t want to do it against your will,” she said rather anxiously.

“Mmmmppphhhh,” I nodded to let her know that I wanted it. I didn’t have to think twice, I wanted to give her the feeling of total domination and nothing compared to being penetrated anally by your girlfriend.

She was definitely pleased with my choice. Unfortunately, she realised quickly that she would need to use the stool to reach my ass. She positioned it perfectly. I was facing the mirror and could see her behind me. She made sure to hold the rope so that I didn’t swing around. The next feeling was that of a gel being applied around my anus. It was cold but rather soft and gentle.

After she was done applying the lube, I felt a large object trying to penetrate my anal cavity. She slowly managed to find her way in. There was definitely a sharp pain I was feeling, probably from the skin around the area tearing as the dildo was inserted deeper into my ass. I grunted and moaned in pain, but it was a pain that made me feel pleasure as opposed to horror. As soon as she was satisfied with how far she had inserted the strap-on, she started rocking her hips back and forth in a rhythm.

I moaned through my gag louder than I had ever done before. She maintained a rhythm at a decent pace to make sure that I was easing into the process.

“You’re a loud one. Maybe I should have added more layers to your gag,” she said as she continued fucking me.

Tried as I did, I couldn’t stop from making loud moans as she picked up the pace and rocked back and forth. She made sure not to go too fast, so as not to fall off the stool she was standing on. I watched her in the mirror and I’d never forget what I saw. Her face, especially her eyes, were asserting a look of domination I’d never seen before. She had more control now than she’d ever had in any of our experiences. She was loving it and I was loving being more helpless than I’d ever been.

After a few minutes, she pulled out. I panted and moaned through my gag as if I’d just finished a 400m sprint. She came over to check on me. I fluttered my eyes at her like a girl who had a crush. Being dominated always brought out my feminine side and it would be something I revisited a lot in the future.

“That’s my pretty little slut,” she said as she grabbed me by my jaw. Something about her calling me ‘slut’ sent a jolt down my spine. I looked down at the dildo and there was a bit of blood on it. She removed the dildo to take to the bathroom for a wash.

When she returned, she started untying me. Within 30 minutes or so, I was lying on the bed with her, untied but exhausted. I had never been that satisfied by a night of bondage before. Felicia suggested I spend the night untied to cool down from the intense session. She laid her head on my chest and she soon dozed off. She was pretty worn out as well.

“Happy anniversary my love,” I whispered and kissed her on her forehead before falling asleep myself, exhilarated by how perfect the day had gone - all to plan and even more.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Wow, beautiful story.

Your words make me picture everything as if I was there.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

fun read, good work
amanda lorian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amanda lorian »

Part 5 - At Your Service

I got out of the passenger’s seat of Felicia’s car and I stretched my limbs, tired after an hour’s ride. We decided to have a day at the beach. Winter had passed and it was spring now. I had competed in my race, which meant I didn’t have any sporting commitments till after the summer break. I walked to the back of the car to get our stuff as Felicia switched off the car’s engine. We had packed a picnic basket, along with a beach umbrella and a beach mat.

I was in a tank top and board shorts, having gone commando of course as I wanted to go for a swim while at the beach. I heard the door of the driver’s side shut with a thud. Felicia stood there and I knew she was peering at me despite wearing her sunglasses. She was wearing a black crop top and short denim skirt. Her hair was tied in a bun and wrapped with a large white scarf in the style of a low bun turban. She had a tote bag slung over her shoulders with her necessities.

She reached out to grab the picnic basket from me and we walked down to the beach. It wasn’t too crowded, we had decided to come on a weekday when we didn’t have classes. As we set-up, Felicia removed her top and skirt to reveal a black bikini. I paused as I took in her beauty.

“Like what you see?”, she asked as she lowered her shades to make eye contact with me.

“Uh huh,” I replied.

Felicia had brought a book to read while she sunbathed. I wasn’t really interested in books and she had no intention of getting wet, so I went off for a swim alone. I was in the water for a while till I felt my stomach rumbling. I needed to get some food. I swam back to the shore and walked up on Felicia lying stomach down on the mat, reading her book as her back took in the rays of the sun. She clearly noticed me walking up.

“Hungry?”, she asked.

“Yep, what’s for lunch?”

She laid out some items in the basket. She had packed sandwiches and wraps for us to eat. After lunch, we decided to put our things back in the car sans the bags we were carrying to go exploring along the beach. The coastline was long and we were walking for close to 30 minutes when Felicia pointed out something in the distance. It looked like a small cave near some rocks. We headed towards the cave to explore.

Because the sun was shining, the cave was fairly well lit and we could see our way through. There was nobody on the side of the beach we were in so we were pretty much alone. The cave was rather shallow and didn’t go in that deep. As we reached the end of the cave, Felicia shot me a look that she usually would if she had an idea.
“What is it?”, I asked.

“Why don’t we have some fun while we’re here, alone in the dark?”, she replied with a question.

“Uhhhh, sure.” I wasn’t too excited at the prospect of having sex in the cave, but I wanted her to be happy.

“Where’s your spirit? Oh, I know. I brought some extra special just for you,” she said as she reached out into her tote bag.

I looked over curiously, wondering what she could have brought. Just when I thought I’d seen it all, Felicia pulled out a bag of large zip ties.

“It’s not rope, but it’ll keep you secure,” she said as she opened the plastic bag.

“Honey, you never fail to surprise me,” I said with pride.

“Shhhh, you’re my prisoner now and I don’t want you to speak without my permission,” she commanded.

“Well, if you don’t want me to speak, then you’re going to have to do something about it,” I taunted her in response.

She grabbed my wrists together and in seconds had them ziptied. It was much faster than her using rope. She followed suit with my elbows. I tried struggling against them, but they were pretty tight. They didn’t have that snug feeling of rope, but they still made me feel helpless. Felicia fastened one more zip tie around my ankles.

“Sit down,” she said as I sat down on the hard surface of the cave.

“I’m going to shut you up real good. Don’t want anyone to hear you moaning while I have my fun with you,” she said as she reached back into her bag.

Felicia pulled out a pair of black socks, a patterned grey silk scarf and a white bandana. She walked over to me and without hesitation grabbed my chin with her hands to keep my mouth open as she stuffed the socks in one by one. She used her finger to push the socks in as much as possible.

“I reckon you could fit one more in there, what do you think?”, she asked.

“Mmmhmm,” I acknowledged.

“Well, too bad I only brought two,” she remarked as she tied a knot in the middle of the silk scarf.
“I was gonna use this scarf as a replacement in case my turban got wet, but oh well. This is a better use anyway,” she commented as she pushed the knot in between my lips before tying the scarf at the back of my head. And of course, to finish, she folded the white bandana into a large triangle before wrapping it over my mouth and nose. The apex of the triangle hung below my chin as the bandana was tied off just over the knot of the silk scarf.

“There, nice and quiet,” Felicia remarked as she admired her handiwork. As she should, she had me tied and gagged tight in just 5 minutes. Not having to do ropework helped with that.

“You ready for some fun, hun?,” she asked.

“Mmmmmpphhhhh,” I moaned in response to show my eagerness.

Felicia helped me stand up before pulling my shorts down. She proceeded to fellate me. Her lips and tongue played with my erect penis as I moaned through my gag at her touch. Just as I was about to explode, she pulled away and continued stroking with her hand. I shot my load onto the cave floor, immediately following up with a gagged moan of relief.

“Sorry, just realised I left my water in the car. At least now you’ve ‘marked your territory’ in the cave,” she said.

“Mmmmphhhh,” I responded in slight embarrassment.

“Well, I’ve had my fun now. Let’s get out of here before someone stumbles upon us.”, Felicia said as she grabbed a swiss army knife from her bag. She cut the zip ties and undid my gag and we were on our way back.

A couple days later, we were at the Championship Basketball game that our college was in along with a bunch of our friends. I was enthralled by the action, but Felicia was on her phone - something that I found quite rude.

“Hey, get off your phone! It’s the big game!”, I said trying to chide her.

“Urgh, who cares? They’re not going to win anyway,” she said despite our team leading by 6 points.

“Alright, let’s make a bet.”, I said to try and get her into the game. She was intrigued by the prospect.

“Ok, if we win, I’ll be your servant for a day. Maid outfit and everything. But if the other team wins, you’ll have to be my servant,” she proposed.

“...maid outfit and everything?,” I asked, already knowing what the answer was. She nodded. But I was confident, there was no way our team would lose so I accepted the bet. Not long after, the horn went off to sound the end of the game. Our team had lost by 3 points…

I turned to Felicia and was greeted by a smug expression on her face with raised eyebrows. She was clearly pleased at her victory.

“So, what are you doing Saturday?”, she asked cheekily as the dread ran down my body.

Saturday arrived, and there I was, dressed as a french maid. The outfit, the headband and to top it off I was wearing Felicia’s granny panties. Felicia also went through the effort of putting on makeup on me as well as fitting me with a wavy, dirty blonde wig. I was also wearing a matching pair of 3-inch black stilettos that Felicia had bought, specially for this occasion. I definitely looked the part with my slender frame. Felicia on the other hand, was enjoying every minute of it. She had me clean the bathroom, the kitchen, do the laundry and give her a massage among other things.

As it hit 6:30, I was exhausted. The tight clothing and heels didn’t help my case at all. At least I wasn’t restrained in any way, I thought to myself. If she had gone through with that, it would have made the day a hundred times more difficult. Honestly, I was surprised that Felicia didn’t include any bondage in my day of servantry. I rested against the dining table and she immediately realised that I was exhausted.

“You know, you’ve been a great little maid for me today. I’ve really enjoyed it,” she said, sipping on the wine glass that I had just poured for her. Felicia was decked out in dark grey yoga pants and a faint yellow tank top. A small pink headscarf was tied in her hair in the usual Cinderella style.

“Am I free of servitude now?”, I asked wearily.

“Hmmmm, I guess I’ll reward you for being so good, no more tasks for the day,” she said, much to my relief.

“Oh my god, thank you. This outfit and the heels have been killing me…”, I said just as I was cut off.

“I didn’t say anything about taking off the outfit,” Felicia said.

“But honey…”, I whined.

“Shush. You’re still my servant for the entire day. That was the bet. You stay in that outfit, till I say otherwise,” she ordered. Her tone sent a shiver down my spine.

“Don’t tell me you have something planned for me,” I said. I regretted it immediately as I found out.

Out came the duffel bag of red rope. Very swiftly, Felicia had tied my wrists behind my back and my elbows. She tied a chest harness on me looping it over my shoulders as well. She had me sit down on the couch, where she removed my heels. She remarked that it was my ‘reward’ as she continued to tie my ankles and then my thighs. I sighed in relief as I stretched my feet out. They were aching quite badly at being squeezed into those heels.

When Felicia was done tying my legs, she got up and walked to the kitchen to grab a pair of scissors.

“Time to shut you up. Stand up,” she ordered. I didn’t think twice and got up.

Felicia pulled down the skirt I was wearing as part of the outfit. She used the scissors to cut off the granny panties that I was wearing before pulling the skirt back up.

“You know, I hadn’t really washed this after my last gym session and it seems you’ve worked up quite a sweat as well. Looks like you’ll be tasting both of us,” she said as she balled up the panties.

I opened my mouth willingly for her to stuff the panties in. She was right, I immediately tasted the sweat on the panties, but I had no idea whose it was. Felicia removed the black ankle socks she was wearing and stuffed them both in as well. My mouth was completely backed and I could feel my cheeks being stretched to their limit. She then pulled out a roll of black vet wrap and wrapped it around my head and over the wig at least 5 times. The wrapping was tight and I could feel my eyes bulge with each revolution.

Felicia smoothed the tape over my face before planting a kiss over my gag. She left me on the couch as she walked into her room, presumably to get something else. I tried saying something through the gag, but my mouth was completely stuffed and what came out was a very muffled grunt. Her socks and the panties had been marinating in my mouth now and it formed a taste that I quite enjoyed.

When Felicia re-emerged from her room, she had removed her yoga pants. She was carrying a tube of lotion and was wearing her black dildo over her panties. My eyes immediately widened with excitement. I had come to enjoy being taken from behind by her. She stood me up and made me bend over the armrest of the couch. I felt her pull down my skirt and apply the cool lotion around my anus.

After a few seconds, I felt the dildo being eased in. I moaned into my gag as it penetrated through. Felicia started sliding the dildo front and back as I moaned in rhythm. She picked up the speed and started going faster and harder and I responded with longer and louder moans. Felicia grabbed my wig and pulled my head up so she could see my face in the glass reflection of the balcony door. She knew I was enjoying myself. As the rhythm got faster, the hairband slid off the wig and fell in front of me. But I paid no attention to it as the penetration continued.

After a few minutes, Felicia pulled out. She sat me back on the couch as I watched her remove the dildo and run her tongue over it. She raised her eyebrows at me to see my reaction. She walked back into her room to give me a breather. I was sweating and panting, I could feel some of the makeup running down my face. I couldn’t even breathe out through my mouth, so it took a while for me to catch my breath.

Felicia returned with a couple of items. The first one was the white bandana with the red polka dots that I loved so much. She wrapped the bandana over my mouth and nose and tied it at the back of my wig. The other was a silk scarf that she started running over my erect penis. The touch of the soft silk on it immediately sent shocks of pleasure down my body.

“Do you like it?”, she asked as she continued running the scarf around my privates.

“Mmmmmmmmmm,” I moaned to indicate a ‘yes’.

She giggled at my moaning as she gently continued to massage me with the scarf. I grunted and moaned with every touch and I felt like I was ready to shoot my load. Felicia pulled the scarf away to hold my ejaculation in and instead wrapped her lips around my shaft. Very quickly, I blew my load into her mouth. I watched her swallow as she came back up to meet my eyes. She ran her fingers down my wig and stroked my head like a puppy as I fluttered my eyes at her lovingly.

Felicia then got up and removed the panties she was wearing. She balled them up before stuffing them into her own mouth. She used the scarf she was massaging me with and tied it as a cleave gag to hold the panties in. She removed the scarf in her hair before tying it as another layer over her mouth and nose.

“Mmmmmmm,” she moaned at me seductively. She looked gorgeous being gagged like that.

She leaned in towards me and I reciprocated as we met for a kiss that was impeded by both our gags. After more gagged kissing and gag talk, she removed her gag.

“You know, you look very pretty,” she told me - which made me blush.

“How about we do this more, you dress up for me and I’ll treat you like a little slut,” she suggested.

Just an hour ago, I would have been absolutely against the idea. But something about the way about being tied while dressed as a woman really enhanced the damsel in distress experience.

“Mmmhmmm,” I nodded and looked at her in the most feminine way possible.
“Attagirl,” she said as she got up off the couch. Felicia pushed me down till I was lying on the couch before she climbed on top of me and started riding me once more.
Noire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noire »

Great read!
amanda lorian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amanda lorian »

Thank you, really appreciate the feedback
amanda lorian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amanda lorian »

Part 6 - (un)Expected Guests

TRIGGER WARNING: If you’ve experienced a home invasion before and suffer from trauma due to the incident, please avoid reading on as some of the events could trigger bad memories.

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon. Felicia and I were on the couch in our apartment watching TV. We knew we were going to have a day in without leaving the house so we were both in comfortable clothes. I was in a blue t-shirt and the grey sweatpants and Felicia was in a black tank-top with grey yoga pants. She had her hair tied in a front knot, which she then wrapped with a large white scarf into a turban, leaving the back of her neck exposed. Almost like she prepared for what was to come.

We were feeling so lazy that we had decided not to cook for the day. We had leftovers from the night before for lunch and we had planned to order pizza for dinner. It had been a long week of tests and assignments that we felt deserved to be rewarded with such a day. We were watching a new movie that had just been released on DVD. I was on the right side of the couch while Felicia took up the other two seats, her back resting on my side. At that point, neither of us were expecting what was going to happen next - well at least I didn’t.

There was a sudden knock on the door. Felicia sat up and we both exchanged a confused look as we weren’t expecting any visitors.

“Who is it?!”, Felicia called out.

“Hi, we’ve got a package for a Felicia that needs to be signed for,” replied a female voice from the other side of the door.

I was puzzled. A delivery on a Sunday? A female delivery person? I had second thoughts about opening the door. But Felicia insisted she had ordered something and it could be for her. In hindsight, that should have been warning sign number 2. She walked over to the door and opened it while I set my eyes back on the TV for just a second. Within a couple of seconds, the door slammed shut, causing me to jump. I looked back at the door and was stunned at what I saw.

There were two women, both of slim build, dressed in black from top to toe, wearing balaclavas that hid everything except their eyes. One of them was around Felicia’s height and the other was fairly tall, even taller than myself. I’d gauge that she was about 5’9. I could see backpack straps on the front of the shorter intruder. The taller intruder had one arm wrapped around Felicia’s neck and in the other, she had a very real-looking handgun pointed at Felicia.

“No funny moves now or your girl gets it,” the shorter intruder threatened. She had a fairly high pitched voice.

I stood up and raised my arms, my eyes examining the room to see if I had anything that would turn the tables. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find anything. The taller intruder dragged Felicia over and shoved her at me. She then pointed the gun at both of us. The shorter intruder set her bag down near our dining table. I could see that she had brown hair from the ponytail that extended out of her mask.

“Alright, you know what’s going on here,” the shorter intruder said.

“Yeah, we don’t want anyone to get hurt so don’t force our hands,” the taller intruder spoke for the first time. Her voice was rather feminine as well and I could faintly see the blonde ponytail that swung about as she walked towards us.

“We’ll have to make sure you’re both tied up so we can do what we need to without you getting in our way,” the shorter robber said as she pulled out several rolls of silver duct tape.

“Turn around both of you and hands behind your back!”, the taller robber ordered, still pointing the guns at us.

We obliged, not wanting to get hurt. I could feel and hear the tape being wound around my wrists. I assumed it was the shorter of the two who was doing the tying while the taller one continued to keep the gun pointed at us in case either of us were to suddenly attack. I then heard Felicia’s wrists being taped behind her back. Following that, tape was wrapped around Felicia’s elbows and torso and another layer around her shoulders and the area just above her breasts.

I was then taped in a similar fashion. I looked to Felicia and she genuinely looked scared. I had never seen her in such a position before. I could see the sweat on her forehead. It was then I decided not to look for avenues to fight back. Felicia was more important to me than any of the belongings in our student apartment. I felt the last bit of tape being torn to complete the wrap around my shoulder and upper chest.

I tested my bonds. Felicia would always avoid using duct tape because it wasn’t very strong at binding and it would potentially damage the hair of the person being gagged. However, the robber had used enough layers for it to be strong enough to hold me, at least for a few hours before the adhesive got weaker. It was enough for them to do what they needed to and get out before we got loose.

“Turn around!”, one of the robbers commanded. We did so to face them. The taller one still had her gun pointed at us.

“Alright, which one is your bedroom,” the shorter one asked.

Felicia seemed completely frozen in fear. So I took the liberty of responding on her behalf.

“That one,” I said, using my head to guide them to the direction of the room.

The robbers escorted us in. The shorter one had no problem convincing Felicia to listen to her. The taller robber placed her handgun on my back to make sure that I followed without any disobedience. They ordered us to sit on the bed and the taller robber kept guard while the shorter one went out to grab her bag.

“Are there any valuables in this room?!”, the taller one asked menacingly as she waved the gun at us.

“Nnn...no,” Felicia lied to her.

“Alright, we’ll leave you here while we take what we want,” the robber responded. It was weird that she had believed Felicia so quickly. That should have been warning sign number 3.

The shorter robber returned with her bag. She pulled out a new roll of duct tape. She proceeded to wrap the tape around both our ankles. First mine and then Felicia’s. There was no hope of either of us making a run for it now. She then pulled out two sponge balls.

“Alright dearies. You’ve been very cooperative but just to make sure you don’t yell for help, we’re going to tape your mouths shut,” she said as she walked towards us.

She held one of the sponge balls in front of Felicia’s face. “Ladies first,” she said.

Felicia offered no resistance. She opened her mouth and allowed the robber to pop it in. Felicia made a small grunt once the ball went in. “Your turn now,” she said as she stuffed the second ball into my mouth. The ball was rather malleable so I could still close my mouth around it. It did take up quite a bit of space in my mouth though.

“You better not spit ‘em out,” the taller robber called out as her accomplice grabbed the roll of tape. My mouth was taped first. With the shorter robber going around at least 5 times both up and down such that the tape wrap stretched from just under my nose to the top of my chin. Each wind of the tape was tight causing me to grunt a couple of times. She smoothed the tape over my face with her hands to make sure it looked pretty.

Felicia received the same treatment. Wrapped 5 times around her face in a similar fashion. She even bent her head forward to give the robber an easier time. The tape at the back of her head was positioned just under the turban she was wearing. Just like with me, she smoothed the tape over Felicia’s face with her hands. I could tell she had rather slender fingers under the black leather gloves she was wearing.

She took a step back to admire her taped captives once she was done.

“They look adorable, don’t you think,” she told her taller accomplice.

“They really do look cute. Too cute to leave without having a little fun, won’t you agree?”, the taller one responded.

“MMPH?!”, I responded in fear of what the two robbers had planned for us.

“Oh silly, we’re going to start with her first. Then, we’ll get to you. Don’t get too excited,” the taller one said in response to my moan.

“MMMPPPHHHH?!,” Felicia moaned. Her eyes grew in anxiousness as to what they had planned for her.

“Pull her pants down,” the taller one said, lowering her handgun. I saw this as an opportunity to maybe attack them, but I was foiled immediately by the taller intruder sitting beside me on the bed, as she used on hand to force me to look in Felicia’s direction and the other to push the gun against my torso.

The shorter robber pushed Felicia such that her back was on the bed and pulled down her yoga pants. For the first time, Felicia started to resist. She shook her head and body and yelled as loudly into her gag to object.

“MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!!!”, she squealed seemingly in fear of what was coming next.

“Hey! You struggle more and I’ll put a bullet into ‘lover boy’ here,” the taller robber threatened, causing Felicia to calm down almost immediately.

The other robber managed to pull down Felicia’s pants and panties to her knees, revealing her clit. She then pulled up her balaclava slightly so that her lips could be seen. They were rather pink. I was forced to watch as she used her tongue to massage Felicia’s privates. Felicia started to moan at her touch. The robber went to town on her as the taller one kept my face fixated on Felicia. I grunted a couple times and tried to look away but her grip on my face was strong. I could only close my eyes from time to time.

“Like what you see?”, the taller girl asked.

“MMPH!”, I protested. She laughed at my response as Felicia’s moans started sounding more pleasurable. Her eyes had started rolling to the top of her head. Unfortunately, her moans had started to excite me. It was a biological reaction I just couldn’t control. I could feel my shaft getting harder. Much to my displeasure, this was being noticed.

“See, I knew you’d like it. Don’t worry, your turn is coming,” the taller one said.

Eventually, the shorter robber moved her lips away before Felicia could climax. Felicia was moaning and panting through her gag. Her pants were pulled back up. The shorter robber pulled her balaclava back so that it covered her face entirely again.

“You taste really good,” the shorter girl commented.

“Alright lover boy, your turn. Stand up!,” the taller one ordered as she took her hand away from my hand and pressed the gun firmly against my side.

“Mmmph,” I grunted in pain from the gun as she helped me stand back up.

The shorter one then pulled Felicia back up from the bed and made her stand up as well. Oh no, they were going to make her watch like they did for me. Instead, the shorter robber started undoing her gag. As each revolution was removed, Felicia grunted as she felt her jaw ease up. The last round was removed a bit more carefully and Felicia spat out the sponge ball.

“Make one noise and I shoot,” the taller one threatened, the gun firmly planted against my torso.

Felicia didn’t say anything. The shorter robber commanded her to kneel down as the taller robber walked me towards her face. They were going to watch her give me a blowjob. The shorter robber pulled my pants and underwear to my knees. Felicia didn’t need a second command, she started going to town on my penis with her mouth. The two robbers, clearly enjoying what they were seeing, retreated to the bed and sat down. They then stuck their hands down their pants. They were trying to pleasure themselves while using us as inspiration.

My attention was firmly on Felicia and her fellating me like our lives were on the line, which they were I guess. But as I got sucked in to pleasure - no pun intended - my mind started clearing off all the fearful thoughts. As I was reaching my climax, I also came to the realisation of what was going on. I moaned in pleasure through my gag as Felicia continued her work. I could faintly hear the two robbers experiencing their own pleasure as well. I let my sexual drive take over as I normally would when I was tied up and eventually unloaded into Felicia’s mouth.

“Swallow it like a good slut,” ordered the taller robber. Her hand now out of her pants as she came back down to Earth. I was still breathing heavily and moaning through my gag.

Felicia made an audible gulping sound. Both the robbers stood back up and the shorter one pulled my pants back up. They removed their pants and took off the thongs they were wearing. I was seeing these two girls half naked in front of my girlfriend. They put their pants back on, before folding their underwear, which likely tasted of their juices. I had completely failed to notice that the gun was no longer in play, but I gave in to the pleasure I was experiencing.

They walked over to Felicia and held their underwear in front of her face.

“Aaaaahhhhhh,” Felicia said as she opened her mouth without resistance. Her face clearly red from the embarrassment of the excitement she was feeling. The robbers stuffed Felicia’s mouth with their worn thongs and tape was once again wrapped around her mouth, to hold them in. Felicia was only moaning in pleasure now. She was letting out “Mmmmmmmmm” noises regularly, which caused the robbers to giggle.

“Alright, we’ve had our fun now. We’re gonna leave you here,” the shorter one said.

They sat us down on the floor with some effort, with Felicia and I back to back. They weren’t done with the tape though. The taller one wrapped taped around both our stomachs and around both our chests, essentially taping us together. She then took the roll of tape one final time and wrapped it around both our gags so that we couldn’t move our heads either. I could feel the soft cloth of Felicia’s turban rubbing against my neck.

When they were done, they took a step back to admire the sight of us taped together one last time.

“Did you enjoy it as much as we did?”, the shorter one asked.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmphh,” I moaned in agreement.

“Hhhmmmmmmmmmmm,” Felicia followed suit.

“Beautiful, we’ll be leaving you here now,” the taller one said as she closed the door to our bedroom.

As I expected, I heard the robbers giggling outside our bedroom for a minute or so before it trailed off and I heard the sound of the front door slamming shut. As soon as it did, I attempted to get Felicia’s attention.

“MMMPPHHH,” I moaned. My head wouldn’t budge and my body was tightly taped to hers as well.

“Hmph?”, Felicia responded. She was definitely paying attention now.

My head wasn’t hurting as much from being pressed against hers because of the soft cloth turban that acted as padding. Our first task was to attempt to stand up so we can find something to help us cut the tape off.

“Hwuh neeph phoo phand,” I tried making out in gag talk. Felicia understood almost immediately. Over a year of gag talking with her and she knew the vocabulary very well. Mustering our strength, we managed to get into a kneeling position before standing up. We glanced into the mirror that was to my left/her right, and could see that we were both smiling behind our gags in success. We hopped in unison toward Felicia’s make-up desk. I had to make sure that my hops were small so that Felicia didn’t fall over.

There was a lot of grunting and stopping involved but we finally got there. The edge of Felicia’s table was rather sharp and so we used it to try and rid ourselves of the tape that was secured around both our bodies. It took a couple of hours, but I had finally managed to free myself from all the tape around my body. We had to get rid of the tape around both our bodies first and then turn so that I could work on the bonds around my wrists.

I used my freed hands to unwrap the tape that held both our heads together. It wasn’t easy, but lucky for me the end of the tape was over on my side. Soon I was completely free and I worked on my own gag. I spat out the sponge ball that was now soaked in my saliva and ran out of the bedroom to check on the rest of the apartment. I found a handwritten note on the dining table along with the gun.

‘Hey lovelies,

Hope you both had fun. We sure did.

If you want us to visit again, you know where to find us.

Don’t worry about the underwear, our little souvenir.

You can keep the prop gun too.

XOXO’

I smiled to myself reading the note in the taller girl’s voice. I walked back into the bedroom to see Felicia staring at me, still completely taped up. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

“Mmmph,” she moaned quietly.

I helped Felicia with her bindings and gag. She spat out the panties and adjusted her jaw. We helped ourselves to some water to prevent ourselves from getting dehydrated. We sat on the dining table where Felicia opened up.

“So, what did you think? Worth what we spent?”, she asked.

“To be honest, I completely forgot this was happening today. I assumed we were being robbed. It actually made it more thrilling,” I responded.

“Think we should hire them again,” Felicia asked hopefully.

“We’ll see. Maybe we’ll try a new scenario. But whatever we do, we need to give the service a good review,” I said, to which Felicia immediately agreed.

“Your acting was pretty good too,” I mentioned, causing her to blush.

“Yeah, I tried to keep it that way but once she was eating me out, I couldn’t hold it in anymore,” she remarked.

The establishment we had hired was often used by lonely professors and students on campus. They came with a really good reputation. They also had a couples’ service that we had decided to try out to keep things fresh. Needless to say, it was a success. They were definitely getting 5 stars from us. Next time though, Felicia and I both agreed that we would provide the material so that they didn’t have to use duct tape.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Such a good read!

I could picture the scene perfectly!
Headscarf Hannah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headscarf Hannah »

This is such an enthralling story. Love your descriptions from start to finish and the evolution of your relationship in bondage. I finally joined the board because I HAD to commend you on how great your story is. Also helps that there's a lot of scarf fashion in there as well :P . I hope there's even more to come!
HeadscarfHannah#1465 on discord.
amanda lorian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amanda lorian »

Flyingvulture wrote: 3 years ago Such a good read!

I could picture the scene perfectly!
Thank you so much, this was my intention in providing as much detail as possible.
amanda lorian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by amanda lorian »

Headscarf Hannah wrote: 3 years ago This is such an enthralling story. Love your descriptions from start to finish and the evolution of your relationship in bondage. I finally joined the board because I HAD to commend you on how great your story is. Also helps that there's a lot of scarf fashion in there as well :P . I hope there's even more to come!
Thank you for your kind words. I'm genuinely honoured to hear that I've had such an impact on you. I'm not a frequent poster here but I do like telling my tale. Unfortunately, I'm running out of stories to share that are worth telling between Felicia and I. We were a very run-of-the-mill couple.
Headscarf Hannah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headscarf Hannah »

[mention]amanda lorian[/mention] np! And I totally understand, it's hard to top each chapter when you have to go off real life experiences.
HeadscarfHannah#1465 on discord.
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Glovedgirllover »

Great story! But final part is my favorite! I hope to read more of that home invasions stories!!!!
Kinky_boi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kinky_boi »

amanda lorian wrote: 3 years ago DISCLAIMER: I've been going through a bit of personal stuff, so I moved away from writing for a while, but I really wanted to finish this series and then start on a fictional one that I've been working on.

Part 3 - Together

Our anniversary was in less than a week away and I was busy with planning the perfect night for Felicia and I. I was busy making plans and getting what I needed so that it would all be ready on that day. I couldn’t hold my excitement, daydreaming about what her reaction would be and how much further it will take our relationship.

It was also the start of the competitive season, so training was starting to ramp up. I was spending most of my evenings on the track and was dead tired by the time I got home. Tired enough that I would just fall asleep right after dinner. I knew that made Felicia worry a bit, so I needed to make it up to her.

The evening came and I was about to start warming up when my teammates and I felt a few drops on our bodies. Soon enough, the rain came without much warning. What that meant was that practice was canceled for the day. I was quite relieved. I might actually get to spend some time with Felicia tonight.

I got back to our apartment and opened the door. I immediately heard that the shower was on. Assuming that Felicia was inside, I yelled out “Babe, I’m home! Practice got cancelled cause of the rain.”

No answer. I walked towards our bedroom when I heard a thud. I thought something had fallen down and I opened the door to see what it was. I opened my door and to my shock I saw Felicia on the floor.

Her wrists, elbows and ankles were all tied with her red rope. She was wearing her usual home outfit: a white kerchief wrapped over and tied under her hair and a white tank top. However, she wasn’t wearing any shorts. Instead she was in her underwear and I noticed a 5th rope that had been run across her crotch and tied to her hip. I knew that this was a ‘crotch rope’.

Her red bandana with white polka dots had been tied over her mouth and nose. I guessed that she was further gagged under it. She looked up at me with her eyes wide open.

“Mmmmmmphhh!”, she moaned at me.

“What’s going on? Are you OK?!”, I asked with concern.

She nodded. I realised we weren’t in any danger and she was just having fun. I helped her sit up and undid the tight double knot on the red bandana. I then had to untie a knotted silk scarf that was used as a cleave gag before she spat out a giant wad of my socks. Yes, she had used my socks as a gag.

“So you’re going to explain what’s going on?”, I asked her as I started working on her bonds.
“Michelle came over cause her dorm ran out of hot water. So I asked for a ‘favour’ in return for her using our shower,” she replied cheekily.

Michelle was one of our closest friends. She would often present herself and want everyone to treat her as a ‘girly girl’ but her participation in combat sports meant that most people would just look at her as a tomboy jock - much to her chagrin. She was 5’3, fair, with long black hair and the build of a standard female athlete.

“Why did you have to ask Michelle to tie you up?”, I asked out of concern.

“Well, you’ve made it clear that you prefer me to do the tying but sometimes I want to be tied up too,” she responded with a bit of sadness in her voice.

“Just because I prefer being tied up, doesn’t mean that I won’t tie you up if you ask. If it’s enjoyable for you, that makes me happy,” I said, trying to pick her mood back up.

Just then Michelle barged into the room. She was wearing a bra and had a towel wrapped around her waist that covered everything up to her feet.

“I’m so sorry, we didn’t think you were coming back for a while so I agreed to tie her up,” Michelle said.

“Oh that’s fine, you’ve done a really good job,” I said back to her as I continued working on Felicia’s bonds.

“Of course I did, I was a girl scout for 7 years!”, she proclaimed proudly before leaving the room to go get dressed.

It took a while, but I eventually got Felicia free and she got up and kissed me. “My hero!”, she said in a sarcastic tone. She then told me that Michelle was joining us for dinner and that we were getting takeout. It took about 40 minutes for the food to arrive and we sat around the dining table having our dinner and talking about what happened earlier.

“Did you think it was a weird favour to ask?”, Felicia asked, clearly embarrassed.

“Not at all, anything for a friend. There’s nothing wrong with a bondage fetish. Sometimes I wish a nice strong man would come tie me up,” Michelle responded.

“Well, that won’t happen here. My man loves being tied up by me,” Felicia said jokingly while looking at me. I turned red almost immediately.

“I find that hot too, guys who like their women being dominant are even more manly,” Michelle said, to my relief.
“Hey, I have an idea. Why don’t you stay the night? I could use your help with something,” Felicia requested.

“Sure, anything for you guys!”, she responded to Felicia’s glee.

After dinner was done, we watched a bit of TV before we retired for the night. Michelle went to sleep in the other room while Felicia and I went into our bedroom.

“You know, seeing you tied up was kinda hot,” I told Felicia.

“Really?” she asked, intrigued by my statement.

“Yeah, never really seen you tied and struggling like that. Usually you’re on the other side. Your gagged grunts were really adorable,” I responded.

“Well, maybe we should reverse the roles sometime,” she said, flashing a grin.

“Not too often though,” I piped up.

Felicia walked up to me upon hearing it and wrapped her arms around me from behind.

“Oh don’t worry my love, I much prefer watching you struggle,” she said as she released her grip and grabbed my arms, pulling my wrists together tightly. She clasped her right hand over my mouth, hand-gagging me.

“Are you ready to struggle,” she asked in a rather seductive voice.

“Mmhmm!” I responded with a nod, excited at how quickly she had taken control.

“Good, my panties are a bit wet from struggling against the crotch rope. I want to shove them in your mouth so that you can taste it,” she remarked with glee.

She first made me strip to my underwear. As usual she used her rope to tie my wrists together, followed by my elbows, my ankles and finally my thighs. Her rope work was as always infallible as the ropes hugged me tight with almost no room for maneuver. I was sitting on the bed as Felicia rummaged through the closet for what I could only assume was going to be part of my gag. The thought of her wet panties in my mouth was rather arousing.

She returned to the bed holding a few items. I watched as she undid her shorts and pulled her panties down before turning them inside out and folding them into a pad. She held them up and I instinctively opened my mouth.

“Uh uh, not yet you eager beaver,” she said, wagging her finger.
She grabbed my chin and leaned in and we made out for a good thirty seconds. She pulled away and brought the panties back up to my face. I opened my mouth like a good submissive as she stuffed them in rather gently. They weren’t as wet as I thought they would be, but I could still taste her fluids. I had gotten quite used to it by now.

Felicia then grabbed a pair of black ankle socks and stuffed them into my mouth, one-by-one. She almost triggered my gag reflex as the socks pushed the panties to the back of my mouth. A small portion of one of the songs hung out of my tightly packed mouth. Felicia then tore off a large strip of microfoam tape. She used her finger to neatly push the protruding sock into my mouth so that none of it hung out. She then smoothed the large strip of tape over my mouth.

I took a look at myself in the mirror. I could see the outline of my lips under the microfoam tape. Felicia leaned it and planted a kiss over the tape. She untied the kerchief off of her hair, letting it fall forward into a messy heap. But I knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to complete the gag by tying it over my mouth and nose. Sure enough, I was soon OTN gagged. It wouldn’t be a night of bondage without that.

“There,” she said as she finished tying the double knot at the back of my head.

“I just love seeing my man gagged,” she said as she grabbed my chin with her hand. “And I know he loves being gagged too.”

Her gaze always pulled me in. She let go of me as she walked over to her drawer and grabbed her black bandana, that she tied biker style over her hair. She turned her attention to me once more. She came over to me and pulled my underwear down, revealing my erect shaft.

“Now, I want to hear my well gagged man moan for me,” she said as she started stroking my penis with her hand.

“Mmmmpphhh,” I moaned at her touch. The gag muffled the moans really well.

As her hand movement got faster and more frequent, my moans got louder and longer. She eventually pushed me onto the bed so that I was lying flat on my back. She crawled over and positioned her head over my penis and started using her mouth to please it instead. It wasn’t long before I exploded in her mouth.

She cleaned herself up and pulled my underwear back up. I was expecting her to join me in bed, but instead she grabbed her duffel bag of rope. ‘More rope?,’ I thought to myself. She placed the bag over her shoulder and turned to me.

“I’ve got one more surprise for you tonight, just wait here,” she said as she left our bedroom, closing the door behind her. I was left in the dark, wondering what she was planning and where she was going with the rope. I pondered endlessly for what seemed like an eternity, but even I didn’t see what was coming next.

The room door swung open and I saw Felicia hopping over to the bed. She had been tied up. There was the familiar red rope around her ankles, her arms were clearly tied behind her and there were two extra pieces of rope. One ran across her chest, above and under her breasts and the other one was tied around her hip and ran over the new panties she was now wearing. My eyes enlarged. Was she going to spend the night tied up with me?

Soon I saw Michelle’s familiar silhouette come through the door. I immediately turned red at the fact that I was all bound, gagged and only in my underwear.

“Oh he looks cute,” Michelle remarked.

“Doesn’t he? I love it when he gets all embarrassed, he looks so cute,” Felicia responded.

“It’s going to be even cuter when you’re both lying beside each other,” Michelle proclaimed.

“Oh yes, in the bathroom you’ll find his laundry basket. Would you be a dear and grab two of his dirty socks for me? The smellier the better.”, Felicia requested.

“Sure, I’ll be right back,” Michelle replied as she left the room.

“I want you to see me getting gagged,” Felicia turned to me and said.

I couldn’t believe that she wanted to be gagged with my dirty socks. She looked absolutely gorgeous tied up like that. My pants were growing once again imagining us being tied up together in bed.

Michelle soon returned holding two of my sport socks that I wore while running for track earlier in the week. She was clearly disgusted by them as her arm was outstretched and she was gripping the socks with her fingernails.

“I’m gonna need to wash my hands after this,” she complained.

“Great, I’ve got 2 white handkerchiefs in the second drawer, grab those and then you can silence me for the night,” Felicia took no notice of her complaint, she was entirely focused on what was next.

Michelle grabbed the desired cloths. She rolled up the first sock.

“Open wide,” she said as Felicia complied as if it were a doctor making the request.

Michelle stuffed the first sock in. Felicia grunted as Michelle tried to make sure there was space for the second. The second sock was rolled up and forced in the same way. Felicia’s mouth was definitely smaller than mine, but it managed to hold both socks. As Michelle started folding the first handkerchief, Felicia looked in my direction.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” she let out a long moan with a playful look in her eyes. She knew I was being turned on by this.

Michelle tied the first handkerchief as a cleave gag to hold the socks into Felicia’s mouth. She folded the second, larger handkerchief into a triangle and wrapped it around Felicia’s mouth and nose tightly, causing her to grunt. She then tied it off so that Felicia’s gag matched mine.

Felicia let out another long moan. She was clearly getting a kick out of this. Michelle then led her to the bed and helped her climb on. Felicia and I were lying on our sides, face to face - or should I say gag to gag. We looked into each other’s eyes in pure affection as it was the only parts of our face that were visible.

“Awwww, look at you two tied and gagged together,” Michelle commented. Neither of us paid attention.

“Alright, I’m gonna leave you two to enjoy. I’ll be back at 7am to untie you both. Oh and thanks for letting me stay over. Good night!,” she mentioned as she left the room and closed the door behind her.

“Mmm mmm!,” Felicia responded through her gag. Her gag talk was rather seductive to me. We started grunting and moaning at each other, clearly excited at the prospect of spending the night bound and gagged together. This way she got to fulfil her satisfaction of being tied, while I didn’t have to give it up.

Soon after, Felicia started wriggling in her place. As she did, her moans got longer and louder. I was confused as to what was happening till I remembered the rope around her crotch. It was rubbing against her clit, giving her pleasure. The wriggling got more frequent as she found the right spot. I could see her eyes slowly going to the back of her head with each progressive moan. In turn, watching her was giving me so much pleasure that my cock was throbbing.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” she let out a long moan in satisfaction. She must have come in her panties. As she came back down to earth, she decided to give me some pleasure as well. She rolled over so that her back was facing me. She used her hands to find my underwear and pull them down once more. She used her bound hands to start stroking my penis for the second time in the night.

Eventually, I finished on the tank top she was wearing. I don’t think she cared. She turned again to face me. The handkerchief covering her face allowed me to appreciate the beauty of her eyes. We spoke in gag talk for a decent period of time before falling asleep. Pretty sure the last things we attempted to say to each other was ‘I love you’.

I awoke after a good night’s sleep to find that I was still tied. Felicia’s kerchief had been pulled down to my neck during my sleep, but the rest of the gag remained intact. I noticed Felicia was gone and there were quite a few discarded rope lengths on the floor. My mouth was really dry and I desperately needed the toilet. I grunted through my gag as loudly as possible hoping someone would hear me.

Felicia eventually came rushing in. She untied me and removed my gag as I ran to the bathroom. Michelle had left as she had an early start for class. After getting cleaned up and getting ready for our classes, we sat at the dining table to have breakfast.

“What did you think of last night?”, Felicia asked.

“It was great. We should do it more often,” I responded.

“Amen,” Felicia was clearly pleased at my suggestion.

As she went on about how nice my dirty socks tasted, and how we should invite Michelle over more often so that we can both get tied up, I started thinking about the special anniversary present I had planned for her - and with it just days away, I was excited to get it into action.
This story just keeps getting better
Being tied up tight for the night with the gf is literally a big turn on
This part was one of the best till yet
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic