College Girl Asks to be Tied. PART 2 ADDED (M/F, F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
DanPeterson2019
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

College Girl Asks to be Tied. PART 2 ADDED (M/F, F/M)

Post by DanPeterson2019 »

My college roommate had lived with me for all four years, but he had left and was living with his girlfriend for the last semester, so I had a dorm room that was designed to be a double, as a single. It is on the attic floor of the nice dorm on campus.

As a senior in college during the second semester, I take a medieval romance literature class. It is a pretty interesting class. There are only a few other guys in the class. The rest of the class is girls. It’s the beginning of the semester and we have a group project where we are assigned a movie that has similar themes to a medieval romance story. My group has two other people in it: Elisa and Bre. We were assigned the action movie Bourne Identity.

As part of this project we need to make a short video that represents our movie as well as themes of medieval romance. We decide to make a video where I am a bad guy and kidnap and tie up Elisa. Then Bre will be a fearless knight and will challenge me to battle, defeat me, and save Elisa. Believe it or not, me tying her up wasn’t my idea. Our group came to that idea since it made sense for what the assignment required for our plot.

Of course I just happened to have some spare rope (because I bought it to use with my now ex-girlfriend), so we were all set. We didn’t wear any special costumes or outfits to make the video. Elisa was wearing a black short-sleeve shirt with a band on it, teal leggings, and black sneakers. We filmed our video in my dorm building’s lounge. Since I am kidnapping her in the video, I get to have some fun with her. I grab her upper arms from behind.

“Aaah!” she screams. “Let go of me.”

I then use one arm to hold her around her body and the other to handgag her. “Be quiet, girl.” I put her in a chair and pull her hands behind her back. I don’t want to freak her out with how well I can tie her up, so I use a standard bondage tie, but it is pretty loose. I use another rope to tie her torso to the chair. It is tight enough to not fall off, but she easily could escape. I don’t want it to look like I’m focusing on tying her up, so I don’t tie her feet, but I do put a piece of duct tape over her mouth that Bre had brought.

The rest of the video goes as planned.

Elisa and I had become hockey friends since the start of the semester. Since most of our class would get there a few minutes early, we got to talk with each other. I found out that she loves the Washington Capitals. I love the Caps. I haven’t missed watching a game in years. I started inviting her to my dorm room to watch games since I have a tv. Especially now that I have a large room as a single, it’s not an issue.

We filmed our video on a Thursday afternoon, and I text her to invite her to watch Friday night’s game with me. As usual, she accepts.

She comes to my dorm room at 5:45 since the game starts at 6. We both have already had dinner. She lives in the same dorm as me but on a different floor, so it’s not a big deal for her to come to my room. She is wearing a Wilson jersey, skinny jeans, and flats.

“Hey, you decided to go all out with a jersey tonight!”

“Yeah, I want to support the team and felt it would be cute today.”

We sit in front of the tv. I have an extra chair since I don’t have a roommate anymore. As we start watching the game, Elisa says, “You know our video we made yesterday.”

“Of course. What about it?”

“The way you tied me up, that was a legit tie used for bondage.” I didn’t know what to do or say. I froze. “It’s okay. If I know that, I obviously like bondage too.”

“Alright, and you’re telling me this because…?” Elisa and I were friends mainly because we both loved the same hockey team. I was originally interested in dating her, but it never occurred to me that we could be anything further because I thought she’s dating someone.

“Do you think you can tie me up again?”

I smile at Elisa. “Sure, I can do that.”

“But you tied me up so loosely before. Don’t do that this time.”

“Yeah. I didn’t want to make the video weird. I felt if it looked like I knew exactly what I was doing, people might question it.”

“That’s what I was thinking, and it makes sense. We could make this a thing though, as long as you want to. We’re up here all the time to watch the Caps anyway.”

“I’m going to make you watch the game tied up.” I stand up to go to my dresser to get my rope.

Elisa smiles, “Mmhm. I would like that.”

As I pull out a bunch of coils of rope, Elisa stands up, turns around, and puts her hands behind her back. I put the rope on my bed, and pull her jersey sleeves up some. I begin to tie her wrists, rope right up against her skin, not around the jersey. “So you want to do this every time we watch a Caps game.”

“I would enjoy it.”

“I should start inviting you to more of their games.” We both chuckle. “Can you help me understand? Are you just looking to be tied up, or are you looking for something more intimate like a relationship?” I finish tying her wrists.

“I’m not dating anyone right now.”

“I’m not either. I wanted to ask you out a while ago, but I thought you were dating someone.”

“Alex and I broke up months ago.”

“Well, would you like to go out with me? I know a great coffee place downtown we can go to this weekend,” I start to get excited.

“Oh my gosh, I love coffee! We can cuddle on your bed and watch the Caps game if you want.”

I pick Elisa up and place her on my bed. The beds at my college are high to give us storage space underneath. She wouldn’t be able to climb up without her arms. She is sitting with her legs hanging off the side.

“I don’t want to mess up your jersey, so I’ll just tie your legs.” Elisa playfully raises her feet for me to tie. I take off her flats and cross her ankles. We continue watching the game and talking while I tie her ankles and above her knees.

“Now that you have me all tied up, what are you going to do with me?”

“I’m going to come up there with you. You were right. You do look cute in that jersey, and you look amazing being tied up in it.” I stand on the stool I have next to my bed,”but first, I’m going to kiss you.” She leans in and we kiss. I would feel weird if we were cuddling before our first kiss.

I climb onto my bed. Since my dorm room is on the attic floor and where my bed is within the room, the ceiling is very low by my bed. It feels really cozy sitting on my bed, especially when you are cuddling with someone.

I get into a lying position but am propped up with my pillows so I can still watch the game. I help Elisa maneuver backwards to be in between my legs in my lap. I lean her down to use me as a pillow. Her arms are pinned between us, but she pulls them to the left so they don’t get hurt being pinned. Her head is beneath my chin and resting on my chest. Some of her hair is in my face, but I actually like that.

I wrap my arms around her so my hands are resting on her stomach. As we continue watching the game, my hands slowly move to other places. I run my left hand through her long blonde hair while my right hand found its way to Elisa’s right boob. She doesn’t have large boobs, but they're really nice. I know she feels my boner going into her back, but she doesn’t say anything about it.

The Caps were winning and most likely going to win the game. “I think the Caps are going to score again,” I say.

“No way. The Pens know they’re going to lose. They’re focusing on defense now.”

“Well, yeah, but that doesn’t mean they won’t score again.”

“Do you want to make a bet?” she asks.

“Sure,” I respond.

“If the Caps win without making another goal, I tie you up next game.”

“You like tying too?”

“I don’t know. I think it would at least be fun to watch you struggle.”

“Okay fine, if they win and don’t score again, you can tie me up, but if they win and they do score again, I get to take that jersey off of you and properly tie you up.”

“Now I really hope they score. What happens if they somehow lose?”

“They’re not going to lose,” I say.

“Yeah, you’re right.”

Of course the Capitals score again and win the game.

“Alright. Pay up, Elisa.”

“You have to untie me first!” she says laughing at how excited I am that the Caps scored, won, and the fact I get to take her top off and tie her up better.

I lean her forward and sit up myself to untie her wrists. After I untie them, I hug her from behind. She puts her hands over her head and onto mine to start running her fingers through my hair. We stay embraced for a few moments. I eventually move my hands down to the bottom of her jersey and carefully pull it up off of her body.

Elisa is wearing a pink bra. I help her roll over and I lay back down so we are finally facing each other and she is lying on me in a bit of a push-up position. I put one hand around her right upper arm and the other on her boob over her bra. She lowers herself until she is completely laying on me, and we begin to kiss again.

We kiss for a couple minutes. Then I help her get into a sitting position facing away from me. She puts her hands behind her back, and her elbows are close together. Wow, she is pretty flexible. I tie her wrists and move onto her elbows. I finish her elbows with a rope that goes over her shoulders and around the back of her neck to stop the elbow tie from falling down her arms.

We talk throughout me tying her up. I connect a rope to her wrists and loop it around her waist and secure it with a cinch. I don’t want her moving her hands around even if they’re tied. I finish her off with a chest harness tying her upper arms to her torso.

“Damn. I’ve never been this restrained,” Elisa says as she turns to me.

I help her lay down and we cuddle together almost falling asleep. We made sure we didn’t yet though. After a bit, I untie her since I’m worried about her being sore from keeping her limbs in awkward positions.

Since she didn’t want to go down a few flights of stairs to grab her pajamas to bring back to my room, she takes off her jeans and socks and puts on one of my shirts. It’s really big on her since I’m six foot tall. I change into my pajamas, and we both climb back to my bed, under the covers, and fall asleep spooning.
Last edited by DanPeterson2019 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

That was a fun story! Nice job :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute and fun! I hope you have more stories to share
herdfaninrva
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by herdfaninrva »

Great story! You left yourself a lot of possibilities to continue. Hope you do!

BTW, I'm a Bluejackets fan. :) :)
"I can't tell why I love the smell of coal smoke, valve oil, and steam." Johnny Horton
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Ha ha ha. I've never been tied up for a hockey game but if I was I'd want a blindfold too. How long does a hockey game last?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, is there more?
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Great story, thanks for sharing!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I agree, great story and thank you for sharing, would really like to hear more if you’re up for letting us know how it all continued
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Awesome and Good Story! Cute and Adorable Little Story!!!
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Thanks for sharing.
TheEngineer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheEngineer »

Super cute, I love it! Hope to hear more
No harm in wanting to try new things right?
Always down to chat ;)
Cali Callie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cali Callie »

Nice story. Really sweet and fun sounding. Thanks for posting!
silvertape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertape »

Suuuch a sexy story! I too would be interested in a sequel. ;)
DanPeterson2019
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DanPeterson2019 »

Part Two

Elisa and I practice bondage on a regular basis. We pretty much do bondage during every Capitals game and on many of our date nights. We walk into my dorm room after going out to dinner at a local pizza place. It wasn't really a formal date night. We just went out. We will be watching a Capitals game.

Elisa is wearing a pink t-shirt and black leggings since it's winter. As I turn the TV on, she takes off her shoes and climbs onto my bed. She kneels facing away from me putting her wrists behind her back in anticipation.

I turn the volume up on the TV and open a dresser drawer where I keep my rope and other toys. I only grab a couple coils and walk over to the bed. "You know the routine, babe."

"Mmhmm," she replies.

I snuggly tie her wrists as I always do. I move on to her ankles. After her limbs are tied, I climb up on the bed with her and she lets herself fall onto me. “Oops. Can you help me turn?”

“Of course, babe.” I lay down on the bed propped up against my chair pillow to watch the game. I help Elisa to swivel, and she lays down and rests herself on me, her head on my chest. My arms wrap around her in a hug, and we start watching without much talking.

After a little while, Elisa spoke up, “I wanted to run something by you.”

“What is it?”

“Do you think I can tie you up during the second intermission? I want to see what it’s like to be on the opposite side of the rope for at least a little bit.”

“Hmm… Are you sure you can handle me?” I start to tickle her sides. Elisa is really ticklish and starts laughing falling to her side.

"Stop it!" she says as she squirms. "I'm going to tie you up. You don't get a say."

"Okay, sure. You can tie me up. I actually do like being tied up. I just like doing the tying more."

I stop tickling her, and she whips her long blonde hair into my face as she sits back up. We continue to cuddle watching the game. When it's the end of the second period, Elisa sits up quickly, “alright. Untie me.”

“Wow, you’re so bossy.” We both chuckle. I untie her wrists, and she proceeds to untie her ankles. Then she spun around to face me.

“Alright, how do you want me?” Instead of answering, she leans in, grabs my face, and starts kissing me. After a few seconds, she takes my shirt off. I guess she wants to see my muscles and abs since I work out.

“Lay on your stomach.” Elisa jumps off my bed and opens the drawer with my bondage supplies. I’m glad she’s going to try to do a thorough job of tying me up, but I’m not sure how secure I will actually be. I do as I was told and lay on my stomach. I don’t put my wrists together though. I want her to grab my wrists and make me do it.

That’s exactly what she does. She comes back and stands next to the bed and pulls my wrists together behind my back. I’m not nearly as flexible as she is, so there’s no way she can tie my elbows together. My arm muscles sort of get in the way of that flexibility. She starts tying my wrists the same way I tie her limbs which is a standard bondage tie.

“This feels so weird to be in reverse roles," I say with an excited little squirm. She finishes tying my wrists, and they are legitimately tied.

"When did you learn to tie?" I was expecting to be able to escape, but now I'm not sure.

"I might have bought rope and practiced tying my legs. Roll over." I do as she says. I have to keep my hands off to the side when I am on my back to not lie directly on them since it would hurt.

"You little sneak,” I say as I roll. “You didn't tell me that before you started." I was teasing her.

"Ha, you didn't need to know right then. Holly (her roommate) almost walked in on me tied up once. I was able to pull a blanket over my legs though. She might have seen though…” She unbuttons my belt and pants. I help her pull them off by lifting up my hips and then lifting my legs.

"I'm sure it's fine, babe.” She begins tying my ankles. “Would it be so bad if she knew you were into bondage?”

“Yes, I’m a little embarrassed to have other people know.” I instinctively try to reach over to touch her arm to comfort her, but I quickly remember that my hands are tied (obviously) and I can’t comfort her.

“You’re so funny,” Elisa laughs at me. When she finishes tying my ankles, she ties my legs above my knees. I just let her restrain me without talking so I can focus on enjoying the feeling of rope being tightened and secured to my limbs, restraining me. When she finishes tying me, she climbs up on the bed.

I get pretty excited since I haven’t been tied up by someone in roughly a year. I am more dominant than submissive, but I am now realizing I’ve missed being tied up.

Elisa straddles my waist, her crotch over mine. She places her hands on my chest, so I flex my pecs some. “You’re mine,” she says to me.

“You have me all tied up. Now what are you going to do with me?” I question her.

“I have some things in mind.” She flutters her fingers down my body, tickling my sides, as she moves her hands to herself to take off her pink shirt. I notice she still has small rope marks on her wrists from being tied up. I can tell I will have rope marks too since she actually has me tied up with extremely snug ties. It feels really good.

The bra she has on is also pink. I really like how she looks so innocent, but I know she really isn’t. She tosses her shirt next to me and lays down on top of me, and we start kissing. She slowly starts to sway her crotch on mine, and she feels me start to get hard.

When we stop kissing, she picks up her shirt and lays it over my face. “You don’t need to see what happens next.”

“I’m really excited.”

I hear her unhook her bra and it hits the floor. I really wanted to see her boobs, but I couldn’t. I’ve obviously seen them a ton before now, so I knew what I was missing. She slides off my crotch to sit beside my waist on the bed. She kicks her legs out from being in a folded position from straddling me and puts them next to my head, one on each side.

Now that she is in a sitting position, I hear her taking off her leggings. Then I hear what I can only assume is her taking off her panties. I was completely hard by this point, and my boner was pushing my boxers way up into the air. Without grabbing, Elisa pushes my boner down (not up) which really hurts. She moves back to sitting on my crotch, but her feet are still by my head. I guess she wants to feel my boner pressing into her butt.

“Do you want to see me naked?” she teases me. I could probably fling her shirt off my head if I really tried, but I know she would stop me, so I don’t try.

“Yes please.”

“Well you have to earn the right to see me. You’re mine. I’m in control.” Elisa laughs a little.

“What do you want?” All of a sudden her feet are on my face on top of her shirt.

“I want you to pull off my socks with your mouth.” We had discussed previously that we were both into feet as well, but we never really did anything after discussing it.

“Of course. Anything you demand, it will be my pleasure.”

Since she’s flexible, she leans forward and folds her shirt up so my mouth and nose are revealed. Only my eyes are covered. The world gets darker for me. Previously a little light got through her shirt. She has me lift my head so she can tie it behind my head like a proper blindfold. She goes back to her sitting position, still sitting on my crotch. Each time she adjusts herself, it really hurts my boner since it’s new pressure pushing down. The soles of her feet go back to my face.

“Your socks are a bit wet.”

“I know. I’ve worn these socks all day.”

“They smell great.” We joke a lot with each other, but I also like the idea of being forced to smell her dirty socks.

“Now get to work.” She repositions her feet so I can easily bite the ankle portion of her sock, and then she pulls her foot out as I hold it. I think it got turned inside out. “Pull the sock Into your mouth.”

I do as I’m commanded. I then feel her other ankle at my mouth, but I can’t bite it even though I want to without dropping the first sock out of my mouth.

“Mmf”

“Take off my other sock.”

“Vy con.” I’m trying to say “I can’t.”

She then presses that foot into my face with pressure, not hard though. “Fine, make me do it.” I can tell she isn’t actually serious and is just messing around.

She leans forward again and takes off her sock and tries to force it into my mouth. She doesn’t get it all the way in, but she gets it to not fall out. Even though I’m definitely more dominant, I am really loving her taking charge and controlling me.

“How’s that?”

“Mmmmff mmf mmmfff.” I don’t even try to speak coherently.

“Okay. I guess that’s enough. You can spit them out.” But before I can spit them out, she jabs her fingers into my sides to tickle me. The socks pop out of my mouth as I start to laugh.

Elisa starts to laugh too. “I just had to do it,” she says as she stops laughing. “Alright. You deserve this now.” She takes the blindfold off, and I see her boobs. Her vagina is covered from sitting on my crotch by my boxers.

“Is it possible that you are even more beautiful tonight than usual?”

“I bet you really want to touch me… but you can’t.” She chuckles a little as she continues to tease me.

“Do you mind readjusting yourself? You’ve been sitting on me pushing down on my boner, and it really hurts. I didn’t want to say anything.”

She suddenly looks horrified and slides back to sitting on the bed. “I’m so sorry! I knew that hurts, but I didn’t realize that it hurts that bad.”

“It’s okay. Anything for you. You’re in charge… tonight at least.”

“I just love to feel it pressed on me. It gets me turned on.”

“I know.”

“Is there anything I can do?”

“I have a fun ‘activity’ for us to do that involves you being tied up, so that will be for another time. For now, you can do something to make it feel better later tonight.” I wasn’t done with our current activity yet.

Her feet are still by my head. Now that I can see, I am able to stretch my neck out awkwardly and give the top of her right foot a kiss. This was the first time we’ve done feet stuff, and I didn’t even get to worship them yet. She helps me out by bringing her foot to me and twisting her leg sideways so I can get to the top of her foot. She knows from when we discussed it previously that I prefer the tops to the soles, but I still like all of it.

“You are so great,” I tell her. I kiss her foot up and down and begin licking. While I’m doing this, she puts the sole of her left foot on the side of my face. She then sticks her foot into my mouth. I lick and suck at the same time.

Since I’m tied up, I let her decide when it’s time to move on. Without warning, she pulls down my boxers and my boner bounces out, but she grabs it. She can’t pull them all the way off since my legs are tied, so they are only down to my knees.

“You did such a great job taking care of my feet, it’s my turn to do some sucking.” We both start laughing since it sounded like a cheesy line.

Elisa sucks me and swallows. Afterwards, she lies on me pushing my boner up. I really like the pressure of her entire body pressing me into the bed. After a little longer, we have sex. Since she’s on top and I’m tied up, she does most of the work, but I try. After that and she gets us both cleaned up, Elisa untied my wrists and retied them in front. She made me the little spoon even though I’m much taller than her. That’s how we fell asleep, and the tv automatically shut itself off.

For those wondering, the Capitals did win, but the game wasn’t our focus during the third period.
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

Finally, the second part! Love seeing the table turns. :twisted: What a sweet romance y'all had.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Really enjoyed the story. Keep up the great work and I look forward to part 3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic