My MRI with Nurse R. (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
BrotherRope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My MRI with Nurse R. (F/M)

Post by BrotherRope »

While staying in a hospital for bad health issues; my Doctor had put in an order for an MRI test for me. I wasn't a fan of MRI testing; however when I meet the Nurse Tech assigned to me.I couldn't refuse.

On describing Nurse R.(Saying R. to not give her real name). She looked like actress Jenna Malone(Sucker Punch, Batman vs. Superman, Hunger Games). She had long blonde hair, and cute blue eyes. She had on an all green outfit with white high heels. She had an a positive vibe of peace and confidence about her. As her patient she made me fill safe, and would talk to me in a clam manner during the testing.

Nurse R. had informed me that while in the machine, patients had to be still during the examination. And velcrow straps were able if the patient needed to be secured. I had suggested using two on me. So she used a strap to secure my arms to my chest. And the other strap to secure my legs above my knees. She operated the machine. The platform bed I was on slowly sucked me in the MRI machine. It felt like being in a confined tunnel. I guess I was nervous and cold, during the examination. So the test ended up being a failure.

While Nurse R. had shut down the machine. She informed me to take another test. I had told her about my nervous behavior. She told me that it would be alright. And that as her patient, she would do her best to get better images, as long as I didn't move. So I had suggested she use more straps. So she used a second strap for my upper body. And two more straps for my legs(under knees and ankles). While she tightened all the straps to secure me to the platform bed; I had told her about my teeth chattering. She then went and got a small face towel, wetted it and rolled it up to place my month as a stuffed gagged to bite on. Here I was bound and gagged by a beautiful blonde Nurse. I was on cloud 9 and forgot I was taking a medical test.

While Nurse R. operated the machine for a second time; she said I was doing well other the intercom. However in my mind, I was pretending I was kidnapped by my beautiful female kidnapper. And that I had to follow all her commands, while she locked me away.

When the test was over, she had came out to release from the machine. While I was on the platform, she took off all five straps and took out the cloth gagged. I had told her she looked beautiful; she thanked me with a adorable smile. She had helped me back into my wheelchair, so the transportation Nurse could take me back to my room. As soon as I was in my room; I had to release my joy.

Eventually a few days later the hospital said I was well enough to go home. I said good bye to all the medical staff. To bad I didn't get to see Nurse R. again. I appreciate all the people in the medical; helping other's to regain their health.

The End.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Welcome to the site!

Please remember to properly gendertag your story here [in your case it would be (F/M)], you can read how it works here.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Good story.
I hope you didn’t notice you were enjoying it. :D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Why the objection to MRI?
BrotherRope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrotherRope »

JulieG wrote: 3 years ago Why the objection to MRI?
Thank you for reading my story. I was in bad health with an infection. The MRU was used to check, if any bad bacteria was speading in my body. Lucky none was found. Much respect to all the health care workers around the world.
BrotherRope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrotherRope »

dezz wrote: 3 years ago Good story.
I hope you didn’t notice you were enjoying it. :D
Being in an MRI is very tight. It felt kind of exciting being under control of somebody else. Maybe it was the environment of it being a Hospital; and not a profession Dungeon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic