A weekend of "torture"!! MF/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
greekbdsmguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A weekend of "torture"!! MF/M

Post by greekbdsmguy »

Well hello, after a long time, the moment arrived to write a new story here!

It happened about three years ago with my girlfriend. Then I was 21 and she was just a very good "friend" of mine with whom I shared a lot. We had several sexual experiences together so somehow we were friends with benefits! For the story I'll tell her M. M is about 1.70, thin, with a beautiful athletic body, medium-sized chest and a very nice butt. Her hair is brown and long, and she has brown eyes and a very sweet smile. She has a very beautiful face and her skin is slightly chocolatey where thanks to it I call her latina (specifically Argentine, since I have a weakness in Argentines) something she enjoys. The truth is, I'm very much in love with her and I've always had a crush on her!

So having shared a lot with M from an early age and having sometimes sex with her we had a very intense relationship and she knew about the love I have for bondage as well as for women's feet! In fact, she was the first girl I tried bondage in sex, until then I only had it as a "game" with other girls (especially my cousin). So the summer had arrived and M, like me, worked in a small restaurant as a waitress. There she had met her then boyfriend. One day she told me she took time off and that she was going to her cottage for a weekend with her boyfriend. I remember telling her that i wouldn't work on the same days, and she suggested we go out for a drink, telling me she wanted to ask me something. I said ok and the next day we went out.

At first we chatted very casually after a while she told me this "me and P (I'll call her boyfriend P for the story) we'll leave in two days for the weekend and we've prepared a lot of things to do these two days that we'll be together". Of course I understood what she meant since I knew she liked bondage, and the truth is, I was jealous and Wanted to tell her that I wanted to do something like that with her, too, but I didn't say anything. She then looked at me and drank some of her drink and in a sly tone she said "we were saying if you want, since you won't be working, to come with us." I was shocked to hear it since I didn't expect it, she was quite openminded, but I didn't expect that. "What do you mean, come with us?". They are a couple what I could possible do with them, I thought. She laughed and looked at me again with her sly look "Look the truth is that as many times as we had sex was very nice, i also know that you like me a lot and generally you like to be my submissive, I've understood from everything we've said and from everything we've done. So I thought you might want to spend time with me these days, except P's going to be with me, and you're going to be his submissive. You'll be our slave for the weekend and we'll do whatever we want to you, unless you don't want to. It's up to you," she replied and shocked me even more. On one hand, being her slave was a wonderful thing, the last time with her she let me lick her feet for quite some time, but on the other hand I would have to obey P whom I didn't particularly like, since he was her boyfriend. "I can't believe what you're asking me to do. With you alone, you know I won't have any issues, but you know that I don't like P very much and you ask me to be his slave?" I replied. She smiled "Yes, I ask you." "But why do you want me to come with you?". "As I told you with him I have planned a lot for these days and we have agreed that he will be the master and I will be his submissive but it is that a pet should be together. The pet if you want, of course, it'll be you." I was blushing with shame, but unfortunately I have to admit that her offer was tempting. "If you're going to be his submissive, how am I going to be your pet?". "But you like it as an idea or you wouldn't ask for information" she said with a laugh again. I blushed even more and felt angry. She laugh louder now "here's the face I want you to have the weekend". "I didn't say I'd come," I replied. "Hmm, I think you will. The reason I want you to be together is because I know how you like to obey me. Plus, I know you don't like P, and I know how embarrassed you're going to be, but I know you're going to like it even if you feel bad about it. It's kind of weird, I know, but I'm sure that's what you feel. That's why I think you're finally coming". It was exactly like he said, and that's why I was even more ashamed. "P has agreed to all this?". "Of course! He doesn't like you either because he knows about us and the past we have, but that makes it even better. I suppose the idea of him being able to please himself with me, while you're helpless in his hands, excites him a lot."

To be continued!!!

Second part

So when we finished our conversation and had our drink, M asked me to think about her proposal and answer her the next day. That night was relatively difficult because I couldn't stop thinking about what M offered me. I loved the idea of being her slave for a whole weekend, but on the other hand the thought that I would be a slave to P also upset me! I was thinking it would be another chance to have fun with M, even in these circumstances, but at the same time, for some reason the idea of being the slave to one other person than M was tempting, even if that other one would be her boyfriend with whom we had not very good relations. I was also never bound by a man, nor had I been a slave to another man, this would have been the first time. Finally, after much thought and with the thought that it's not the best decision, I decided to go with them. I sent her a message telling her I was going, and from her answer I knew she was happy about this. At least that was a good thing, if she was happy, I'd be happy too. She called me the afternoon of the next day and told me to go by her house early the next morning. I told my parents that I was going to a friend's cottage for the weekend, and by the time the morning came to leave, I felt incredibly excited.

I arrived at her house just as she told me. I greeted her and she laughed and said "I knew you were coming." I didn't tell her anything, i just smiled at her. Her family was away at the time, so it was just the two of us, and she told me we'd wait for P to drive by and pick us up. "Let's not waste time," she said, and entered her room and came back with a collar for my neck. "As of now!? ". She just laughed and gave it to me. The truth was, I didn't want to put it on, I wanted to tell her that it would be better to get to her cottage first, but something held me back, so I stubbornly put it around my neck. As soon as I put it on, she straightened it up, saying to me, "good boy, we want Daddy to find us neat, right?" I blushed and nod my head, she burst into laughter. He hasn't even arrived and he has already became my dad, I thought, feeling my shame growing, but with my shame, my curiosity with my enthusiasm was also growing. "Well, as I told you, it's going to be an interesting weekend, but I think I need to explain some things to you. First of all, let me tell you that of what you brought with you for the weekend, you're hardly going to need it. You'll be naked and tied up almost all the time. We're not going to use you on anything passively, because I know you don't want to, but we'll use you for our fun. The "game" will be, in a way, the husband and wife with their dog. Of course, if you're doing something you shouldn't you will be punished, even though between us, I'm in the mood to punish you even if you haven't done anything just to see you suffer". She smiled at me and I looked at her with my excitement to get bigger, I also felt something in my pants moving. "Do you have any questions?" she said to me and I asked "between us will something happen?". "Like what?" she asked, raising her eyebrow. "I mean sex, you know if it's found, space or time to do something between us" I felt like I was probably sounding like a fool, and I also realized that I had just revealed the real reason I was going with them this weekend. She laughed again "Like I told you there will be many surprises, so I won't reveal anything to you now you'll find out later. Soon when P arrives, he'll wear you handcuffs and when we get there you'll see the first of her surprises waiting for you". She patted my head and passed one finger on one of the three rings that had the collar. "You look good" she said. I blushed and told her "to you it would be more suited". "Ts ts ts, that was very bad. You just won your first punishment". I felt embarrassed and didn't know what to say to her, so I looked at her with a puppy look. "You don't get away with it, kid, no matter how much you look at me like that, Daddy's going to find out that you show disrespect to me". Now I felt even weirder, the threat that P would find out was annoying but nice at the same time. I wanted to tell her that even if P finds out what I have said, what's the problem and what's going to happen, but I didn't do it. I'd be their pet, so there was no point in saying anything.

A few minutes after the bell rang, M opened and P walked in. He kissed her on the mouth and threw a little slap on her butt as he hugged her. Just like I'd like to have done. He turned his gaze to me and smiled at me and told M "I see you prepared him, you put his collar on him". "Of course my love" she replied and she came from behind and hugged him. Red with shame, I got up to say hello to him, "Hey, what are you doing?" He looked at me with an angry face "Did anyone tell you to talk?". I didn't except that so I didn't reply. "Just a couple of minutes before he disrespect me, my love". He came to me with his angry face and look me straight in the eyes. I was a little bit scarred because he is taller than me, more muscular and more athletic. He's angry green eyes make me nervous. "Look, i will punish you later for the disrespect to my queen, but for now I will only tell you that you will talk when I told you to talk. You are our pet for these couple of days so you have to obey me and M. Understood?". "Yes" I said and for some reason I feel fear and excitement at the same time. "Yes, what?". "Yes, master?" I asked. He laughed and pat my head. I was feeling so helpless and weak and they didn't tied me yet. "Take your things and also M's and bring them in the car" he said, he kissed M in the lips again and he left the house. "Now you know your place kiddo, now let's go bring the bags and go down, you don't want to make him upset" M said to me with a smile. She wear her sandals and I took the two bags that where next to the door and went down. M came just right behind me. And we went to the car together. P was staying outside the car and waiting us. He opened the door for M as I put the bags in the car. The shame was extremely high as I feel the collar in my neck. I stood in front of him and I look down at my shoes. He came behind me and he said "put your hands behind your back now, slave". I did it and he put the handcuffs to my wrists. He put me in the back seats of the car, he closed the door and he went in front. He entered the car and said to me "if I hear any word from you I will gag you. I don't want to gag so early, because I want to make sure that you will obey me but if you don't we will put a beautiful ballgag in your mouth". I just nod. If I don't obey he will make me suffer so I have to be quiet, I thought.

Then we begin the journey to the cottage and I was at their mercy.

To be continued!
Bcdtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bcdtied »

Dang!!! I’m ready for more.
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

I am excited to hear more!
jumanjipr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jumanjipr »

Interesting!!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice start, intrigued as to what happened next to you!
greekbdsmguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by greekbdsmguy »

greekbdsmguy wrote: 3 years ago Well hello, after a long time, the moment arrived to write a new story here!

It happened about three years ago with my girlfriend. Then I was 21 and she was just a very good "friend" of mine with whom I shared a lot. We had several sexual experiences together so somehow we were friends with benefits! For the story I'll tell her M. M is about 1.70, thin, with a beautiful athletic body, medium-sized chest and a very nice butt. Her hair is brown and long, and she has brown eyes and a very sweet smile. She has a very beautiful face and her skin is slightly chocolatey where thanks to it I call her latina (specifically Argentine, since I have a weakness in Argentines) something she enjoys. The truth is, I'm very much in love with her and I've always had a crush on her!

So having shared a lot with M from an early age and having sometimes sex with her we had a very intense relationship and she knew about the love I have for bondage as well as for women's feet! In fact, she was the first girl I tried bondage in sex, until then I only had it as a "game" with other girls (especially my cousin). So the summer had arrived and M, like me, worked in a small restaurant as a waitress. There she had met her then boyfriend. One day she told me she took time off and that she was going to her cottage for a weekend with her boyfriend. I remember telling her that i wouldn't work on the same days, and she suggested we go out for a drink, telling me she wanted to ask me something. I said ok and the next day we went out.

At first we chatted very casually after a while she told me this "me and P (I'll call her boyfriend P for the story) we'll leave in two days for the weekend and we've prepared a lot of things to do these two days that we'll be together". Of course I understood what she meant since I knew she liked bondage, and the truth is, I was jealous and Wanted to tell her that I wanted to do something like that with her, too, but I didn't say anything. She then looked at me and drank some of her drink and in a sly tone she said "we were saying if you want, since you won't be working, to come with us." I was shocked to hear it since I didn't expect it, she was quite openminded, but I didn't expect that. "What do you mean, come with us?". They are a couple what I could possible do with them, I thought. She laughed and looked at me again with her sly look "Look the truth is that as many times as we had sex was very nice, i also know that you like me a lot and generally you like to be my submissive, I've understood from everything we've said and from everything we've done. So I thought you might want to spend time with me these days, except P's going to be with me, and you're going to be his submissive. You'll be our slave for the weekend and we'll do whatever we want to you, unless you don't want to. It's up to you," she replied and shocked me even more. On one hand, being her slave was a wonderful thing, the last time with her she let me lick her feet for quite some time, but on the other hand I would have to obey P whom I didn't particularly like, since he was her boyfriend. "I can't believe what you're asking me to do. With you alone, you know I won't have any issues, but you know that I don't like P very much and you ask me to be his slave?" I replied. She smiled "Yes, I ask you." "But why do you want me to come with you?". "As I told you with him I have planned a lot for these days and we have agreed that he will be the master and I will be his submissive but it is that a pet should be together. The pet if you want, of course, it'll be you." I was blushing with shame, but unfortunately I have to admit that her offer was tempting. "If you're going to be his submissive, how am I going to be your pet?". "But you like it as an idea or you wouldn't ask for information" she said with a laugh again. I blushed even more and felt angry. She laugh louder now "here's the face I want you to have the weekend". "I didn't say I'd come," I replied. "Hmm, I think you will. The reason I want you to be together is because I know how you like to obey me. Plus, I know you don't like P, and I know how embarrassed you're going to be, but I know you're going to like it even if you feel bad about it. It's kind of weird, I know, but I'm sure that's what you feel. That's why I think you're finally coming". It was exactly like he said, and that's why I was even more ashamed. "P has agreed to all this?". "Of course! He doesn't like you either because he knows about us and the past we have, but that makes it even better. I suppose the idea of him being able to please himself with me, while you're helpless in his hands, excites him a lot."

To be continued!!!

Second part

So when we finished our conversation and had our drink, M asked me to think about her proposal and answer her the next day. That night was relatively difficult because I couldn't stop thinking about what M offered me. I loved the idea of being her slave for a whole weekend, but on the other hand the thought that I would be a slave to P also upset me! I was thinking it would be another chance to have fun with M, even in these circumstances, but at the same time, for some reason the idea of being the slave to one other person than M was tempting, even if that other one would be her boyfriend with whom we had not very good relations. I was also never bound by a man, nor had I been a slave to another man, this would have been the first time. Finally, after much thought and with the thought that it's not the best decision, I decided to go with them. I sent her a message telling her I was going, and from her answer I knew she was happy about this. At least that was a good thing, if she was happy, I'd be happy too. She called me the afternoon of the next day and told me to go by her house early the next morning. I told my parents that I was going to a friend's cottage for the weekend, and by the time the morning came to leave, I felt incredibly excited.

I arrived at her house just as she told me. I greeted her and she laughed and said "I knew you were coming." I didn't tell her anything, i just smiled at her. Her family was away at the time, so it was just the two of us, and she told me we'd wait for P to drive by and pick us up. "Let's not waste time," she said, and entered her room and came back with a collar for my neck. "As of now!? ". She just laughed and gave it to me. The truth was, I didn't want to put it on, I wanted to tell her that it would be better to get to her cottage first, but something held me back, so I stubbornly put it around my neck. As soon as I put it on, she straightened it up, saying to me, "good boy, we want Daddy to find us neat, right?" I blushed and nod my head, she burst into laughter. He hasn't even arrived and he has already became my dad, I thought, feeling my shame growing, but with my shame, my curiosity with my enthusiasm was also growing. "Well, as I told you, it's going to be an interesting weekend, but I think I need to explain some things to you. First of all, let me tell you that of what you brought with you for the weekend, you're hardly going to need it. You'll be naked and tied up almost all the time. We're not going to use you on anything passively, because I know you don't want to, but we'll use you for our fun. The "game" will be, in a way, the husband and wife with their dog. Of course, if you're doing something you shouldn't you will be punished, even though between us, I'm in the mood to punish you even if you haven't done anything just to see you suffer". She smiled at me and I looked at her with my excitement to get bigger, I also felt something in my pants moving. "Do you have any questions?" she said to me and I asked "between us will something happen?". "Like what?" she asked, raising her eyebrow. "I mean sex, you know if it's found, space or time to do something between us" I felt like I was probably sounding like a fool, and I also realized that I had just revealed the real reason I was going with them this weekend. She laughed again "Like I told you there will be many surprises, so I won't reveal anything to you now you'll find out later. Soon when P arrives, he'll wear you handcuffs and when we get there you'll see the first of her surprises waiting for you". She patted my head and passed one finger on one of the three rings that had the collar. "You look good" she said. I blushed and told her "to you it would be more suited". "Ts ts ts, that was very bad. You just won your first punishment". I felt embarrassed and didn't know what to say to her, so I looked at her with a puppy look. "You don't get away with it, kid, no matter how much you look at me like that, Daddy's going to find out that you show disrespect to me". Now I felt even weirder, the threat that P would find out was annoying but nice at the same time. I wanted to tell her that even if P finds out what I have said, what's the problem and what's going to happen, but I didn't do it. I'd be their pet, so there was no point in saying anything.

A few minutes after the bell rang, M opened and P walked in. He kissed her on the mouth and threw a little slap on her butt as he hugged her. Just like I'd like to have done. He turned his gaze to me and smiled at me and told M "I see you prepared him, you put his collar on him". "Of course my love" she replied and she came from behind and hugged him. Red with shame, I got up to say hello to him, "Hey, what are you doing?" He looked at me with an angry face "Did anyone tell you to talk?". I didn't except that so I didn't reply. "Just a couple of minutes before he disrespect me, my love". He came to me with his angry face and look me straight in the eyes. I was a little bit scarred because he is taller than me, more muscular and more athletic. He's angry green eyes make me nervous. "Look, i will punish you later for the disrespect to my queen, but for now I will only tell you that you will talk when I told you to talk. You are our pet for these couple of days so you have to obey me and M. Understood?". "Yes" I said and for some reason I feel fear and excitement at the same time. "Yes, what?". "Yes, master?" I asked. He laughed and pat my head. I was feeling so helpless and weak and they didn't tied me yet. "Take your things and also M's and bring them in the car" he said, he kissed M in the lips again and he left the house. "Now you know your place kiddo, now let's go bring the bags and go down, you don't want to make him upset" M said to me with a smile. She wear her sandals and I took the two bags that where next to the door and went down. M came just right behind me. And we went to the car together. P was staying outside the car and waiting us. He opened the door for M as I put the bags in the car. The shame was extremely high as I feel the collar in my neck. I stood in front of him and I look down at my shoes. He came behind me and he said "put your hands behind your back now, slave". I did it and he put the handcuffs to my wrists. He put me in the back seats of the car, he closed the door and he went in front. He entered the car and said to me "if I hear any word from you I will gag you. I don't want to gag so early, because I want to make sure that you will obey me but if you don't we will put a beautiful ballgag in your mouth". I just nod. If I don't obey he will make me suffer so I have to be quiet, I thought.

Then we begin the journey to the cottage and I was at their mercy.

To be continued!
So hello, I apologize for the delay, but I had some problems with my job. Here is the continuation of the story!

After we started the journey, I sat quietly in the back seat of the car so that I would not be silenced, as I was told. I was really anxious not to be seen on the street with the collar around my neck and the handcuffs on my hands. I realized that I was red with shame and that was the reason I kept looking down. Despite my shame, I can say that as time went on I realized that I liked my "position" and the whole scene in general. P and M in the front seats were chatting and singing indifferently, without giving me importance, as if I wasn't with them. I was looking at M and I was "melting" when I heard her laugh, but I felt weird that it wasn't me and my jokes the reason she was laughing. At one point she took off her sandals and put her beautiful feet on the board. That's when I couldn't take my eyes off it. I looked at them as discreetly as I could, but it was hard to take my eyes off them (the feet fetish I have is really very intense). After about half an hour's drive, P stopped by car near a cafe. M put on her sandals again and got out of the car. "You little one stay here," P told me, with the irony being intense, since I couldn't go anywhere anyway. I looked at them as they went to the cafeteria and held each other's hands and I felt jealous for that. I should be in his place, I thought. For some strange reason, this feeling that I felt at the time, even though it was negative, was very nice at the same time. it was quite hot and in the car while I was waiting for them I felt quite uncomfortable and at the same time I was wondering if I could "escape". Thoughts dissipated as soon as they returned with coffee and water. They came in and M turned her head to me, saying, "Does my dog ​​want water?" I nodded and she laughed "then you'll wait for us to arrive to drink". She seemed to be having fun and all that made her feel good. So we continued the journey and the rest of the way I was thirsty, but I was patient. About half an hour later we arrived at the cottage of M they got out of the car and P opened the door for me and took me out of the back seats. "You were a good boy and you obeyed," he told me as he took the handcuffs out of my hands. "Take things out of the car and hang them in the house and as soon as you're done, wait by the door." I immediately did what I said, without saying a word. I had to go twice to carry the three suitcases. The house was large and as soon as you passed the iron front door you entered a small courtyard, followed a small path and arrived at the entrance of the house. there as soon as you passed the door you were directly in the living room. On the left, it was a balcony door, which had a nice balcony overlooking the sea. On the right was a hallway leading to the toilet in both bedrooms, while before the hallway was the kitchen of the house. straight in front was the living room. Two sofas, a large armchair, a small table in the middle and on the opposite wall there was a fireplace with a TV set, on which there was a TV. Right next door was a dining room, with a large table and 6 large chairs. I left things next to a couch while M opened some doors of the house to get some fresh air. I waited by the door as P. had told me. It wasn't long before he came in too. "What is my wife doing?" he said as he entered. "I'm getting some things ready," she told him. He didn't pay attention to me and went and helped her. A little later, after they took the suitcases, both of them came to me. "Well, it's also time for you to get ready," P. said. I was just looking at them. "Take off your clothes," he ordered. That's when I was completely ashamed. I had never seen a man naked, so I felt very ashamed and hesitated for a moment. I also looked at M, but he just smiled at me. So, without any choice, I took off my clothes and stayed with my underwear. "All your clothes are small, no pet is wearing underwear," he ordered me again. So I took off my underwear and I was completely naked. Once again I blushed. M took something out of a bag that she had placed next to her on the couch and gave it to P then I saw that it was a leather leash. He came and put it in the middle of the three rings of the collar. "So you will go to the toilet, then you will drink water and eat something" so he pulled me to the toilet where he put me inside. So I used the toilet and after I did it as fast as I could I went out and saw that they had prepared two dog plates for me next to the door. P took the leash in his hand again and took me to the plates and passed it to the door knob. the plates had water and a small piece of sandwich cut. "Kneel down, slave," he ordered again. After I did it, he told me "You can eat quietly and we will eat and then we will continue". I actually ate quietly, as they did jokes to each other and they also eat their food. I saw as I ate that M had taken off her sandals and with her foot she was rubbing P's foot, going higher and higher, then I felt my manhood awaken, but I tried to hold back. After she finished the meal, she and I came back to me. "Is the little one ready?" M. I said I was and so she took the leash from knob, made me a signal with her finger to get up and pulled me to a chair they had brought from the dining room table. So she put me in and I sat there, while P was just looking at us from the kitchen. She pulled my hands behind the back of the chair but between the sticks he had there. He tied them tightly with rope, first between them and then on the back of the chair. The feeling of tying me up was just wonderful. She grabbed a second rope from the table behind us and started tying the rest of my body on the chair, completely restricting me. She was good at tying, as she had a lot of experience with it. As soon as she finished, she turned to P and said, "How do you find that?" he closed his eyes and told her she was pretty good. With an extra rope, she tied my right leg to the right back leg of the chair. The tying was done in such a way that my leg was quite to the side of the chair and in addition it was raised from the ground and stretched backwards. She did exactly the same with my left foot. my position was quite uncomfortable but I couldn't do anything. At the end she added an extra rope with which she tied my arms and legs all together on the chair. As soon as it was over, she stood behind me and caressed my head. She put one of her fingers on my left foot and tickled me slowly. Feeling her nail there I was thrown over or at least I would have done it if I wasn't so well tied. "NO STOP" I shouted as I shivered and laughed out loud. She didn't stop, laughing sardonically waving her finger up and down and I could feel her fingernail at the bottom of my foot. I am very ticklish so this is one of the most unbearable tortures that anyone can inflict on me. It lasted for a few seconds and I even felt like it was a century. As soon as it stopped I saw P coming towards me. "Is our little creature ticklish?" he said with a smile. I was moved by despair as the thought of being tickled was on my mind. "The tickle can drive him crazy," M said, and came in front of me, smiling too. I'm all theirs and if they want to tickle me they can do it, I thought in the hope they wouldn't. "Oh very well we will have that in mind but for now they have to arrange something else" said P and M went and took something from the bag that was on the couch. I assumed the ballgag. "M has told me that you really like Game of thrones and I thought look coincidence; I'm crazy about GoT too. Do you know which character is my favorite?" "No" I said."I didn't tell you to talk, did you forget? Ok, it doesn't matter, so Ramsay is my favorite. That means you're going to be Reek at least these days". I felt really weird, I thought that if I were his Reek he would torture me a lot, but that made me really want to experience that feeling. "Do you remember what Ramsay cut from Reek right?" I was really scared at the time. Of course Ramsay had removed Reek's genitals. And mine were completely exposed to him at the time as I was tied up. What does it mean I thought. "M also told me when we went for coffee that she made an immoral proposal, a proposal that doesn't fit Reek in your place. Is that true?" I shook my head. He tore slightly in front of me, made a fist with his hand and pushed me to my side. I was in pain, but not so much in the beginning, but the harder it was, the worse it got. "Don't get me mad, Reek, tell the truth." He pushed his fist even harder until I was in unbearable pain. "Tell the truth and I'll get it from there," he said, pushing even harder. "YES I ASKED HER IF WE WILL DO SEX TAKE YOUR HAND FROM THERE" I shouted unable to bear the pain. He pulled it almost immediately and caressed my head. "Well done! Little by little you will learn to obey. Until then, of course, you have to learn that when something does not belong to you, you cannot want it Reek. That's why I have to limit you, we have to fix this here" he said and touched my penis. I lost it, I thought he would mutilate me."What are you going to do to me? Don't hurt me" I said full of fear and anxiety about what I was involved in. He laughed happily and so did M "Look, it scared him. He thinks we're going to cut his dick off. Unfortunately, we can't do that, but I can do something just as nice to you." He turned to M and gave him something, it wasn't the ballgag after all. It was worse. As soon as I saw it, I started to get stuck in my shackles. They can't do that to me, I thought. "Don't you dare put that on me," I told him. He laughed again and M said, "Look at how the poor man is doing." "I suggest you accept it calmly anyway you can't avoid it. Come on, Reek, calm down". I was struggling a lot, but nothing happened. He had a chastity device and a padlock in his hand. I did not want to put such a thing, I knew it was more than uncomfortable and in addition I would be completely in his hands. He started wearing it while I was struggling to avoid it. "No, take it from me. TAKE IT AWAY. DON'T PUT IT ON ME." "No matter how much you shout, this will stay here," he said, and the click was heard. "GET IT OUT OF ME. NOW" I shouted. "Listen, you bitch, you won't yell at me again, do you understand?" he told me angrily pulling me by the hair. I was completely defeated and unable to react, I felt ready to cry. "Please don't leave it to me, I swear I won't do anything with M. I swear. Please." "Bring the muzzle, I'm tired of hearing this dog," he told her at once. I was still struggling with my bonds but I knew it didn't make any sense. "I beg you, I'll do whatever you want and whatever you say I won't do anything to M, I promise, just get this thing out of me" I begged him and I knew I sounded pathetic, but I couldn't do anything else. he indifferently came behind me and put the ballgag in my mouth. "Pleamphhh mphhhhhh grhhhhmphhh". "Perfect now we'll have some peace," said M. P put his finger on my foot and he tickled me too. "MMMMMPHPHPHHHH" I shouted, but of course it didn't matter. the other two laughed at my situation. "I'm going to get ready, my love. You keep him company for a while and I'm coming, I'm not gonna be late." As soon as M left, P looked at me with a smile. Bastard, you're happy and you are having fun, but it's not your fault, it's my fault that I was trapped in this. "I look at you and think how many things I can do to you while you can't do anything. You're all mine to play as much as I want. Of course I locked your "game" but you like it, even if you don't understand it. You really believed that I would let you "free" to do whatever you want? You are nothing but my pet. At the moment I know that you hate me and you wish you had me in your position. What's different is that I'm an alpha Male, as M says, and you're not even a male at the moment". He beat me and rejoiced over my corpse. "But we've all won something, M has you as a slave and she's having fun with you being in love with her but you can't have her. I enjoy torturing you and also having fun with M. Finally, you may be the one who gets the least but I think you're fine, didn't you? Isn't that why you came with us? You dislike me a lot and I do the same with you, you just find it "nice" to dislike me, but you like to be my whore. You want to hit me but you like the fact that you can't and I have you under my control, you may be crazy about the fact that I'll fuck the one you want while you listen and because of that you want to scratch me but you like that you can't to do nothing and you have to endure that I impose on you. So you are just my defeated bitch, my Reek and no matter how much you hate me I have you in my hand now. And remember, this thing on your dick, it will only go away when I want it, I tell you in case you get the balls to fight back" it was just like he was saying and that made me crazy even more. I wanted to hit him to put him in my place and have M for my pleasure, but I couldn't and as much as I hated being weak and unable to do anything, I liked it. This sense of defeat and submission was a perfect feeling and at the same time it was awful. However, his words about the chastity device had scared me. I hope he doesn't mean that he will leave me with this even after the weekend. M came from the bedroom. She was wearing a simple blouse and shorts, making her beautiful thighs and calves look good. She was also wearing a pair of sexy slippers. I stuck my gaze there and felt something shake inside the chastity device, but immediately the device cut what went to wake up there. Damn it, I thought that was very unpleasant. P went to get ready and we were left alone with M "You have to feel weird, torturous and beautiful at the same time. You can only look now, you can't use your manhood" she said, touching my genitals. I left a sad and defeated mphh. She just smiled at me and kissed the ballgag. "We will go to the sea now, when I come I will put you to clean the salt from my feet with your tongue, that is why you are good, especially now. You know, this was my idea, it's just that P liked it so much that we put you in a "cage" even though we would like a normal cage to lock you in. Anyway, I'm sorry, but I knew you'd like to do something, I don't know if I'll resist. Of course I like this thing on you, as much as I like having sex with an alpha male. Just think that at some point we will get it out. Maybe" I rolled my eyes and left a questionable mph. She laughed and at the time P came they greeted me and told me to sit quietly as they were going to dive into the sea. Shame, humiliation and weakness had enveloped me !

To be continued!!
Bcdtied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bcdtied »

Dang man! I appreciate you finding time to give us another part. Can’t wait to read more about it!
handcuffed_boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handcuffed_boy »

Great story well done.

Just one word - paragraphs! Please!

I trust you will do this in the next part. Keep up the good work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic