New Games are Beginning :) Mature Details M/F, F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

New Games are Beginning :) Mature Details M/F, F/M

Post by RopingRingers »

Ok guys and gals, as some of you may have seen, I posted a week ago about my personal hangups, how I'm not fond of talking about my kinks and that, and how my wife had been trying to get me to open up. Well apparently, she decided a new approach. Now I will cut out some of the more boring talking-me-around stuff BUT you'd be surprised how LITTLE i'm cutting out when I say I walked in to find her surrounded by ropes, looked me dead in the eye and said 'stop being a bitch, show me what you like.'

So I decided rather than like any other time we'd done it, I'd actually look it up and learn how to do it properly, rather than winging it. Turns out THAT had been a crucial point i'd always overlooked - I always presumed rope was rope - just don't do it too tight. Yeah, no. It was actually reading stories on here that gave me some useful tips too and made me realize I needed to research. But, the point beckons.

So I frogtied both her legs, asked her how she felt. I could see her surprise when she said that it was actually quite comfortable. I then did her wrists, some cosmetic stuff - chest harness, stuff like that. Now at this point I was still a bit self conscious about my more sadistic streak so I leant into the playful teasing. Broke out the toys, got her equipped, blindfold, told her I was leaving the room but I didn't really - I just wanted to see how she reacted when she thought I wasn't watching (like I said, hangups lol. I wanted to be sure she enjoyed herself) and booooy, did she. She was moaning and struggling and all sorts of really hot stuff, her tits looked absolutely gorgeous :) Til her blindfold moved and she noticed me anyway lol, then she started laughing cause I'd tricked her.

So since then, we've played a couple more times with her as the sub, and a few with me as a sub (though when its me, it doesn't seem to go to sex lol I just like to be bound and played with, not that I wouldn't be happy for her to go further lol) and everything was fine, until today. She was quite angry at me, and went...….overboard with the whip. Nothing EXCESSIVE like blood lol but like waaaaay more than I was used to. It was actually painful. And yet, what I DIDNT get, was it got ME hard. Like I didn't think I was enjoying that AT ALL, it bloody hurt like a cunt. And yet she leaves the room after ramming a ball gag between my teeth and I'm writhing on the bed horny as hell. That both interests me and scares me. Like the title says, new games are beginning. And even I'm not sure where they might bloody go.

Oh, another side note. She decided to tie my cock off rather tightly too, and this was something I'd always been terrified of. However, It was actually quite nice. Makes you look huge too, lol good for the ego. So if you haven't tried that with your bondage buddy, maybe try it ;) Feel free to ask me anything, I'm hoping to start some discussions, maybe share some ideas ;)
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

I don't have anything to ask, or add really, beyond saying that this all sounds great :)

Trying new things can be good, if it leads to a discovery of liking something you've dismissed previously then all the better. Good stuff. I'm glad (for you) that things seem to be working out in interesting ways.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

RopeBunny wrote: 3 years ago I don't have anything to ask, or add really, beyond saying that this all sounds great :)

Trying new things can be good, if it leads to a discovery of liking something you've dismissed previously then all the better. Good stuff. I'm glad (for you) that things seem to be working out in interesting ways.
Thank you kindly :) it was definitely interesting :)
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

[mention]chadmc90[/mention] hey Chad, should I have put this in the true story section or is this the right spot?
Hello there!

Other Work
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

[mention]RopingRingers[/mention] I think it is fine here, as you are just describing your experience and encouraging discussion. [mention]Xtc[/mention]
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]chadmc90[/mention]
Tend to disagree. Would be better in "True Stories for Adults". Certainly should be in an adult section.
[mention]RopingRingers[/mention] Thanks for checking.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago @chadmc90
Tend to disagree. Would be better in "True Stories for Adults". Certainly should be in an adult section.
@RopingRingers Thanks for checking.
As per [mention]Xtc[/mention] Xtc's suggestion, I moved this to True Stories for Adults. Please add a gender tag to follow forum rules.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

chadmc90 wrote: 3 years ago
Xtc wrote: 3 years ago @chadmc90
@RopingRingers Thanks for checking.
As per @Xtc Xtc's suggestion, I moved this to True Stories for Adults. Please add a gender tag to follow forum rules.
Gotta love democracy right lol (though technically a third admin should have cast the tie breaker) 😉😂 I will add a gendertag now big fella 🔥💯
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic