Are You Sure? F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Damoiseau
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Are You Sure? F/M

Post by Damoiseau »

“Ah, the very thing I was looking for, Amanda exclaimed as she removed the handkerchief from my shirt pocket, shook it from its neat folds, and wadded it. Holding the balled up cloth in front of my face she commanded, “Open that cute little mouth of yours, pretty boy!” I did as she asked and she stuffed the handkerchief into my mouth, holding her palm across my lips to hold it in place. She then wound a long strip of cloth several times about my head, well between my teeth, before tying it at the back of my neck. “Try to scream,” Amanda ordered. I gave it a good effort, but the only sounds that emerged from beneath the cloth packed into my mouth were muffled grunts, certainly nothing that resembled intelligible speech.

“You may as well get used to it because you’re going to stay tied up and gagged like that for quite some time. The way I have you tied you’ll never be able to get free without help. Remember, you asked for this. I asked if you were sure you wanted to be bound and gagged and you said yes rather enthusiastically.”

Amanda was correct on both counts; I would never be able to get untied without help, and I had readily agreed to her suggestion that we experiment with bondage in our relationship with me as the male damsel in distress. I had no idea where she had learned her skills with rope, but she had learned very well.

She started with me standing with my back to her. Laying a long length of rope across my shoulders she wrapped several loops of the rope around each arm, ending at my wrists. Tying my wrists on top of one another, she used her knee to force my arms upward toward the middle of my back. She tied a second rope to my bound wrists and ran the free end under the rope across my shoulders. When she tightened this rope my arms were pulled up to a point at which my wrists were crossed between my shoulders, just below the base of my neck. She made the bonds fast with a few small, tight knots.

She helped me to sit on the sofa before tying my legs at the ankles and just above my knees, making the rope tighter with cinch loops between my ankles and knees. “Hmmm,” Amanda mused, “I think you would look delicious in a nice tight ball tie. Easing me to a sitting position on the floor she quickly tied yet another length of rope to my knee bindings, looped it around the back of my neck, and pulled my chin down to my knees before tying it off, bringing my thighs tight against my chest. Laying me over on my side Amanda bent my legs at the knees and used additional rope to tie them ankle to thigh, with my heels snug against my bottom.

I could hardly move, a fact that delighted Amanda. “I think that position is even more confining and restrictive than a nasty old hogtie, don’t you, sweetie? You wanted to know how it feels to be the damsel; I’m going to show you how it really feels to be a girl before the night is over.”

To be continued...
mattmey123

Post by mattmey123 »

great start!
Damoiseau
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Damoiseau »

Thank you for your kind words.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

I like it very much. I really love the title "Are you sure?"
Thank you for posting.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I like it. Fully consenting victim.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Fine start! Looking forward to the continuation. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Damoiseau wrote: 3 years ago “Ah, the very thing I was looking for, Amanda exclaimed as she removed the handkerchief from my shirt pocket, shook it from its neat folds, and wadded it. Holding the balled up cloth in front of my face she commanded, “Open that cute little mouth of yours, pretty boy!” I did as she asked and she stuffed the handkerchief into my mouth, holding her palm across my lips to hold it in place. She then wound a long strip of cloth several times about my head, well between my teeth, before tying it at the back of my neck. “Try to scream,” Amanda ordered. I gave it a good effort, but the only sounds that emerged from beneath the cloth packed into my mouth were muffled grunts, certainly nothing that resembled intelligible speech.

“You may as well get used to it because you’re going to stay tied up and gagged like that for quite some time. The way I have you tied you’ll never be able to get free without help. Remember, you asked for this. I asked if you were sure you wanted to be bound and gagged and you said yes rather enthusiastically.”

Amanda was correct on both counts; I would never be able to get untied without help, and I had readily agreed to her suggestion that we experiment with bondage in our relationship with me as the male damsel in distress. I had no idea where she had learned her skills with rope, but she had learned very well.

She started with me standing with my back to her. Laying a long length of rope across my shoulders she wrapped several loops of the rope around each arm, ending at my wrists. Tying my wrists on top of one another, she used her knee to force my arms upward toward the middle of my back. She tied a second rope to my bound wrists and ran the free end under the rope across my shoulders. When she tightened this rope my arms were pulled up to a point at which my wrists were crossed between my shoulders, just below the base of my neck. She made the bonds fast with a few small, tight knots.

She helped me to sit on the sofa before tying my legs at the ankles and just above my knees, making the rope tighter with cinch loops between my ankles and knees. “Hmmm,” Amanda mused, “I think you would look delicious in a nice tight ball tie. Easing me to a sitting position on the floor she quickly tied yet another length of rope to my knee bindings, looped it around the back of my neck, and pulled my chin down to my knees before tying it off, bringing my thighs tight against my chest. Laying me over on my side Amanda bent my legs at the knees and used additional rope to tie them ankle to thigh, with my heels snug against my bottom.

I could hardly move, a fact that delighted Amanda. “I think that position is even more confining and restrictive than a nasty old hogtie, don’t you, sweetie? You wanted to know how it feels to be the damsel; I’m going to show you how it really feels to be a girl before the night is over.”

To be continued...

What fantastic story! 😍 ... judging by what you mentioned in the story 'HEELS snug against your bottom'?.. I am anticipating that you were crossdressed?☺

I are such a lucky boy to have a girl like Amander tie you up and gag you.

Can't wait for the next part.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Damoiseau
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Damoiseau »

Thanks for your kind words, and good catch. Yes I was crossdressed in one of Amanda’s outfits including a pair of Christian Louboutin heels. She insisted that if I wanted to be a damsel I must dress accordingly.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Your welcome. And yes, Amanda was right.. you must dress accordingly to look the part of the damsel, that's why I always crossdress. I'm really pleased to know you crossdressed. could you describe in detail please (other than those C L heels) what you were wearing? 😍
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Great start! Waiting for more, thanks.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Excellent bondage story.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Tiengag5 wrote: 2 years ago Excellent bondage story.
Thanks for unearthing this! I wish there was more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic