Newfound submissiveness

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Newfound submissiveness

Post by RopingRingers »

Hey guys. Lately, myself and my wife have been exploring our kinks (and honestly, she's turning out to be more dominant than even I expected) which has led to some fun situations, as I have previously posted.

Today however, was different yet again. Firstly, I asked her to actually try and overpower me, and take me by surprise. To be fair it's not like I can throw punches at her lol but, she basically pulled it off without me actually letting her, so check that.

I only expected her to tie me up and leave me honestly, but instead once she had my hands bound, and blindfolded me, (she seems to like that, whether it's the blindfold itself or just how jumpy I get when I can't see, not sure lol) she started stripping me!

That was a shock, but not so much as her then binding my legs wide apart, whipping me, she gagged me quite roughly when I was too loud, then added a second cleave on top (all she missed was the stuffing!), and then attaching a very powerful vibrator to me. It took, honestly I lost track of time, but FINALLY, after a lot of stimulation, I finished.

And it was almost PAINFUL. It basically felt like my first orgasm all over again, the overwhelming almost painful sensation, the having to stop the, well not jacking off this time but you know, the stimulus or whatever, because it was just so damn strong.

I was screaming stop by the end and if she had kept going, I honestly have no idea what it would have felt like. I honestly never thought I could feel something so overwhelmingly intense, and in the grand scheme of kink, this was a MILD, basically playful session. I'm both so curious and yet so terrified to know what else could be felt lol.

I'm also becoming more accepting that I do have a submissive streak, and seemingly a big one. Because while she's getting much better at domination, she doesn't REALLY dom, like she doesn't make me beg, she doesn't make me please her, and I'm surprised to find I actually want her to. I want her to push me, and also work out what SHE likes.

I would never say I have no interest in domming, but I definitely am learning to enjoy serving someone I trust. I think I like not having to think, to just do what I'm told. Its definitely a break from the hassle of life lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Sounds like fun๐Ÿ˜Š I know what you mean by the orgasm being intense,when I saw a pro dom, she used a Hitachi wand and forced an orgasm out of me,it was straight up full body experience, overwhelming almost
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Ropelover28nj wrote: โ†‘3 years ago Sounds like fun๐Ÿ˜Š I know what you mean by the orgasm being intense,when I saw a pro dom, she used a Hitachi wand and forced an orgasm out of me,it was straight up full body experience, overwhelming almost
That sounds immensely hot though ๐Ÿ’ฏ I'm pretty sure ours is meant to be a cheaper version of a Hitachi lol (well $100 isnt CHEAP, but not that expensive either lol). I wonder where there are pro doms in Australia ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Hello there!

Other Work
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

RopingRingers wrote: โ†‘3 years ago
Ropelover28nj wrote: โ†‘3 years ago Sounds like fun๐Ÿ˜Š I know what you mean by the orgasm being intense,when I saw a pro dom, she used a Hitachi wand and forced an orgasm out of me,it was straight up full body experience, overwhelming almost
That sounds immensely hot though ๐Ÿ’ฏ I'm pretty sure ours is meant to be a cheaper version of a Hitachi lol (well $100 isnt CHEAP, but not that expensive either lol). I wonder where there are pro doms in Australia ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
You can read about the first part of my experience here,I'm considering writing a part 2.

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8349

And I definitely recommend giving it a try๐Ÿ˜‰
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Damn son, that sounds like a dream come true ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿฅฐ very interested to hear a part 2
Hello there!

Other Work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic