Sexual mummy (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sexual mummy (M/F)

Post by Vicki »

So this takes place when I was about 20. Hubby and I wanted to get away from Campus and get some stress relief before finals started. Hubby found this small resort or retreat that allowed 2 college students to rent a cabin like small house for a weekend. The place we had was like a studio apartment king bed to the left of the door. couch in the center a TV to the right. As you open the door to your right a small desk and chair facing the room. Back wall area held a kitchenette and bathroom.

The idea was to get a head start on studying for finals and have a little fun and destress. So we jump into the car with our bags and started on our journey stopping at a store 10 minutes away from our little nest to grab our food for the weekend and hoagies for our dinner. we got there unloaded the stuff kind of unpacked and ate as we watched a movie than had sex and went to sleep.

I wake up early Saturday morning to Hubby making cinnamon pecan pancakes (That should have been my first clue he had a huge idea …) I was treated to breakfast in bed. then I got a shower and came out wrapped in a towel to see Hubby made the bed and had a duffle bag open. He held up rope and a hot pink bandage. I looked at him confused.

" Do you remember how we talked last month how you would like to try some form of mummification just once?" Hubby asked. I nodded slowly. "Let's try some". It was agree I would bink my eyes as a way of signaling I wanted to stop.

I removed the towel and hubby began to tie me with the rope into the position he wanted to mummify me. My arms at my side slightly behind me He used roped around my waist and looked it around my mid arms pinning my arms in the position. He tied rope above and below my breast in a way that it squeezed and enhanced them. He tied my ankles and above my knees. He then started at my ankles and started to wrap my ankles and legs with the bandages. He stopped mid thigh and then with new bandages started around my pelvis making sure my vagina was exposed. He continue to wrap the bandages up my body stopping below my breast. He started the wrapping above my breast and around the shoulders. He then wrapped the bandage onto the shoulder neck area crossing the bandages between my breast so it isolated and lifted each breast.

He stopped and asked if I trusted him. I told him I did but I didn't want my nose covered or my eyes. He said that was his thought too but he was going to make sure I was gagged and he wanted to place ear plugs in my ears to take away my hearing. Just to see how I would do without one of my senses. He took a large handkerchief and stuffed it in my mouth then placed 2 strips of duct tape over my mouth holding the handkerchief in place. He took foam ear buds and gently inserted them in each of my ear which basically preventing me from hearing 80 percent but he wasn't done. He started wrapping the bandage over my mouth keeping the gag in place and soon he started wrapping the bandage under my chin and around my head pushing my jaw close. He carefully wrapped my head so he covered my ears and forehead and he did have to lay bandage over the bridge of my nose to keep my ear plugs in place the bandage was twisted and did not hamper my breathing. He lifted me and laid my on my back in the center of the bed and he started on the fun. He started fondling and playing with my breast kissing my exposed neck. He eventually slipped his fingers between me and found my clit. He would bring me to the point of orgasm then stop and leave me on thee bed while he watch TV. After a while he do it again. then started studying for an exam. the third time he started the game and did allow me to fully orgasm. He made me come twice. Then he took a catheter and manage to insert me placing the bag on the foot board. He then took rope and tied my ankles to the foot board and another piece of rope he wrapped around my body under my breast and used it to tie my upper body to the headboard. When he was done I could not move from side to side. I was completely helpless. He left me like that as he study but took study breaks to play with me. 4 pm He came over remove the catheter and slowly freed my ankles and legs He then fucked me. We fucked twice before completely de-mummify me.

It was unique experience but we never did any mummy type bondage after that. He really had fun Though I like the experience I wasn't keen on repeating it. I like the struggle and trying to free myself. I would try to struggle but I couldn't really tell I was struggling other than flexing my muscles.
Ranlar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ranlar »

Nice session. And yes being mummified does not satisfy the escapology and struggling aspect at all lol.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Glad you got to experience mummification, if only for science! 😋 It can be interesting trying out new ties to see what you do and don’t like. Thank you for sharing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic