F/m GF goes out for drinks, I’m told to go in the sleeping bag

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bootsleatherbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

F/m GF goes out for drinks, I’m told to go in the sleeping bag

Post by bootsleatherbondage »

So my girlfriend tells me some of her friends are in town and they’re going out for drinks, she tells me “I don’t want you out tonight so you have to stay here” she pulls out the leather sleep sack and orders me into it, she puts leather cuffs that lock my wrists to my thighs, even with those I couldn’t get free but that’s not enough, she zips up the bag and then starts to close all the belts - there are 12, as tight as they will go, with the pull of every belt I get harder and harder, then she starts pulling on the rope that tightens the sack like laces on a shoe, she pulls them hard using her boot on my crotch for leverage and there’s no way I’m getting out, as if that wasn’t enough, padlocks on the belt buckles!

Last but not least my deprivation hood which is thick leather with laces, 4 belts and breathing holes on the nose, slides it on my head, positions it and starts pulling away at the laces aggressively, then the belts as tight as they will go, finished off with more padlocks, I was left there all night thinking and wondering whats shes up to then she came back 7 hours later and although part of me wanted to be released another part wanted to stay for ever. This happened two nights in a row, second night she put on another hood with a penis gag and raped me while I was in the sack when she got home, I wanted to be left inside after but she released me, hope to be back in there soon for even longer. Need to buy a chastity device and maybe with electric shock device or perhaps I’m ready to try a buttplug...
Last edited by bootsleatherbondage 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
hb54
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hb54 »

Pleas gendertag (m/F) or what is the correct gendertag
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic