Wife ordered new toys F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wife ordered new toys F/M

Post by RopingRingers »

So I had a very pleasant surprise tonight :) a package arrived for my wife today, and she wouldn't show me what was in it. She told me because she had to work tomorrow so she'd save it for another night.

So I didn't think anything about it, we put the little guy to bed. I go out into the laundry to grab the cat, next thing I know she comes up behind me and latches a collar and lead around my neck and drags me out into the loungeroom.

She then pulls out some nice padded ankle and leg cuffs and puts those on, then just jerked me around a bit. It was fun :)

And I stayed like that for a while, there was some other stuff, some punishment here and there (I like pushing buttons 😂) and overall was quite fun :)
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It's important to have a good time in these weird times. Glad you and your partner had fun.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

You're a lucky man! As Slacky noted, such fun is important inthese times, so now it's your time to suprise her. Keep the games going.
Also, shouldn't the gendertag be swapped (M/F -> F/M)?
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago You're a lucky man! As Slacky noted, such fun is important inthese times, so now it's your time to suprise her. Keep the games going.
Also, shouldn't the gendertag be swapped (M/F -> F/M)?
Haha yes I am ;) oh yeah, you're right there actually I didn't really think about the gendertag in the sense that I was the sub lol I'm just like "I'm a bloke, she's not, M/F" haha

I would like to surprise her a little but while I'm basically a complete switch, she tops from the bottom, which is off-putting. I'd rather just play the sub all the time than have to worry about reducing her to tears because I'm "too forceful".

She doesn't even use the safeword, she just starts crying, which REALLY kills the mood.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago It's important to have a good time in these weird times. Glad you and your partner had fun.
Yes indeedy ♥️ wasn't bad :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a fun night! Hope the keep on coming.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic