I watched Grease Last Night F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I watched Grease Last Night F/M

Post by RopingRingers »

I sit on the loungeroom floor, bound with my wrists to my ankles, nervous with anticipation.

My wife has used padded bondage cuffs on my wrists and ankles but bound them all together with soft black rope, ensuring little movement.

Its only recently we've discovered, started talking, and hell actually started really working out what we like, and I finally told her the previous night that it's not just a sex thing - I just like to be bound by her. I suggested some ways we could use this, to mutual benefit.

Which is how I ended up where I am now, bound, helpless, and about to watch fucking Grease. Ive refused this for five years.

"Are you trying to get away?" I hear a voice behind me. I was of course, but I wasn't about to admit it.

"No, ma'am," I said, even as I lost my balance and splayed across the floor.

"Hmmmm," she grunts as she helps me up, then slaps me. One thing I've noticed - she loves face slapping. She puts my leash around my neck, then settles in.

Needless to say, I started poking fun at the cheesy dialogue. I'm not going to lie here and take it, right? I like to push buttons.

I however, paid for that when she used what we've now coined the "punishment gag", a hard plastic ball that is far less pleasant than the rubber ball.

"Now, shhh!" she said, tugs on my neck and the movie began. And that's how I spent a two hour movie, not gagged the whole time but bound, being slapped and pulled occasionally.

My extremities went numb at some times, it was boring at times, and yet I enjoyed the movie far more than I ever would have unbound.

This new lockdown might suck, but it gives us more time to play at least 😈

I wrote this on my phone so I may sit down and edit in more detail, but that's the highlights :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Very happy to hear someone else enjoy getting too tied up in a movie to leave πŸ˜‰

I've spent the last few weekends with my girlfriend strapped into a stright jacket while being fed snacks/ drinks and "enjoying" reality TV...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice to enjoy a movie, but GREASE???? I rather be tied up, oh, hold on, you were. Still, GREASE????

I watched Formula 1 from Silverstone this weekend sitting tied to a chair in the bedroom, while my partner was doing some work in the office. Most boring 2.5 hours of the week, but the bondage was escape proof, the gag tight, so I managed, not much else to do. Until she blindfolded me at the end and left me to stew for another hour.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

slackywacky wrote: ↑3 years ago Nice to enjoy a movie, but GREASE???? I rather be tied up, oh, hold on, you were. Still, GREASE????

I watched Formula 1 from Silverstone this weekend sitting tied to a chair in the bedroom, while my partner was doing some work in the office. Most boring 2.5 hours of the week, but the bondage was escape proof, the gag tight, so I managed, not much else to do. Until she blindfolded me at the end and left me to stew for another hour.
Ah, sounds like you were a captive audience ;) very hot. I'm hoping my mistress doesn't realise she could leave me bound much longer if she wanted to πŸ˜‚ the worst torture is expecting freedom and having it snatched away for a while longer πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ oh and yes, grease sucks lol. But I could think of worse movies......maybe πŸ˜‚
Hello there!

Other Work
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

RopingRingers wrote: ↑3 years ago I'm hoping my mistress doesn't realize she could leave me bound much longer if she wanted to πŸ˜‚ the worst torture is expecting freedom and having it snatched away for a while longer
Now let's see... I know she reads my Hitchhiker story (since you told me), maybe I should write a chapter about Elsa watching a movie bound and gagged and not getting released afterwards... might give her ideas. ;)
RopingRingers wrote: ↑3 years ago But I could think of worse movies
The lord of the rings, or all harry Potter movies. You would be restrained for some time... :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Lord of the rings......that's just cruel πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
Hello there!

Other Work
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Sounds like she would be fun to be tied up by,I'd like to he bound a little tighter if I'm gonna be forced to watch something thoughπŸ˜‰
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Ropelover28nj wrote: ↑3 years ago Sounds like she would be fun to be tied up by,I'd like to he bound a little tighter if I'm gonna be forced to watch something thoughπŸ˜‰
I actually said the same thing 🀣 but we are both learning lol she'll get better :)
Hello there!

Other Work
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

RopingRingers wrote: ↑3 years ago
Ropelover28nj wrote: ↑3 years ago Sounds like she would be fun to be tied up by,I'd like to he bound a little tighter if I'm gonna be forced to watch something thoughπŸ˜‰
I actually said the same thing 🀣 but we are both learning lol she'll get better :)
I hope she does😁 id kill to have a girl who could practice hosting me
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Svpmissive wrote: ↑3 years ago Very happy to hear someone else enjoy getting too tied up in a movie to leave πŸ˜‰

I've spent the last few weekends with my girlfriend strapped into a stright jacket while being fed snacks/ drinks and "enjoying" reality TV...
Its a good way for her to get to pick her style of movies/tv ;)
Last edited by RopingRingers 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello there!

Other Work
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Ropelover28nj wrote: ↑3 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: ↑3 years ago
I hope she does😁 id kill to have a girl who could practice hosting me
It is fun :) but don't get me wrong, it's taken a long time to get here lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Well, that's one way to enjoy the movie!
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

The most boring videogame: The Desert Bus
Here is a walkthrough video:

Enjoy this. :D

And be careful what you wish. :)
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »