my best and worst selfbondage experience (M/CD)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

my best and worst selfbondage experience (M/CD)

Post by sagitarium »

This story was first told in Bound Anna's selfbondage forum:
My best selfbondage experience is also my worst in the sense that is was a bit scary but also a big turn on.

For the experience I had dressed up in a polo, shorts and nylon pantyhose. As allways in my stocking feet.

I had taken an old and small knife for my release and secured it to the end off a 20 meter long rope. I was to lay the knife far away and securing myself to something, so that i would have to drag the knife to me in order to be able to get loose.

The knife was in place and the rope to pull it back was at my side, and I started to work on my tie. I decided on a cinch noose wristcoil hogtie with white cotton rope.

First I tied my ankles crossed with rope. I love crossed ankles tied especially with stocking feet. Then I tied my legs above knees and cinched them tight. Then I tied the noose to the back of my ankles, making sure the knot was in front, so that I could not reach it. No easy escape there.

After that I cleave gagged myself with a bandana and tied a rope from a heater in the room to my waist so I could not squirm my way out to the knife. My arms were strapped to the side with a belt, and finally I lay down on my stomach and hogtied myself with the cinch noose wristcoil.

I got a little scare already at this point as the rope tightened at my wrists like I had never felt before. It was a particularly good tie I could already feel, and it turned me on right away.

I squirmed and struggled a little satisfied, that I was really tied tightly, and then set out to pull the knife back. It was hard work especially as my fingers were going numb because of the tightness of the rope. But living alone as I did at the time I knew there was no other way, so I tugged and pulled in what felt like hours ( in reality it was just a minute or two I think).

Finally I had the knife in my hand and was about to cut my hands free. I had deliberately chosen a dull knife, as I didn't want it to be easy. That was stupid – The knife was to dull to cut the ropes. I realized I was stuck with horror and panicked. At the same time I was sort of aroused to in a way I had never been before and actually came as I lay there struggling.

As I had struggled a bit and found out that I only made the ropes tighten, I was able to calm down. I looked at the ropes and decided to try to cut the rope connecting ankles and wrists. As it was a single rope I hoped the dull knife could do it, and luckily it could. Then I turned to the rope securing me to the heater. It was also a single rope so I managed to cut it. Now I could squirm and wiggle out into my kitchen.

In the kitchen I had a magnetic holder for knives on the wall. I hoped that I could manage to stand up so I could get to one of the knives and cut my wrists loose.

At this point I realised why crossed ankles and nylons on my feet is a bad idea on a smooth floor. Every time I tried to get up I slipped and fell down on the floor again.

I was really panicking now as well as my wrists were almost totally numb by now. Then I simply tried to sit on my knees and see if I could reach the knives with my head luckily I could, and I tried to knock one of the knives off the holder. I managed, and finally I was able to cut my wrists loose even though I actually cut myself in the process.

Finally I freed myself and lay down for a spell on the floor exhausted but strangely satisfied as well.

As I said in the beginning my best and my worst experience.
Last edited by sagitarium 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Scary, and a good reminder to ALWAYS have at least two release methods.
Thanks for sharing.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Don’t forget to gender tag this in the title of the post.
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

[mention]sagitarium[/mention]
[mod]Please place a gender tag on this post[/mod]
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Sorry. Hope it's ok now
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

sagitarium wrote: 5 years ago Sorry. Hope it's ok now
What is cd in this instance?
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

Cd stands for cross dresser
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Dude, when I got stuck as a kid, I waited for someone to get home, lucky me it was my sister :lol:
SNAFU
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I enjoyed this story, Sagitarium!

Boocola wrote:
Dude, when I got stuck as a kid, I waited for someone to get home, lucky me it was my sister :lol:
Hey Boocola - that sounds like something I would love to read about! Have you posted that story somewhere?
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

iliketights wrote: 5 years ago I enjoyed this story, Sagitarium!

Boocola wrote:
Hey Boocola - that sounds like something I would love to read about! Have you posted that story somewhere?
There's not much to tell, I was wearing shorts and tank top, in the summer, twisted a camera loop handle on my wrists behind my back got it tight and forgot how to twist to get out, so I waited thirty minutes for the front door to open and I saw my sister, she took scissors and cut me out, I think it was 1987.
SNAFU
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I was only ever stuck once, my playmate tied me too well! I'll write the story in the True Stories heading later. You had to deal with nylons on a smooth floor, I had to deal with my feet tied side by side BUT tied to a chair in platform heels!
BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

OWO SCARY. Glad You Ok
Come On! Gag me with that delicious underwear already <3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic