dominated F/mf

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Vicki
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

dominated F/mf

Post by Vicki »

(corrected mistakes--sorry )
In college Becky had been dating an older man ( she still thought she was bi sexual at the time. she probably is but much prefer women as sexual partners.) He first showed her what a dominatrix she was. He was turned on by her treatment of her. This gentleman ( and he was one) was a partner in a law firm. Had money and spoiled her in exchanged she would treat him like crap making him clean our condo giving her a pedicure and humiliated him. He got sexually excited and well it was a relationship that worked very well for them.

I had a really bad day -my one class I had a professor who was a complete ass. He assigned a group project and who was in the groups. I got stuck with 3 other people who barely did any of the work and I ended up doing everything. I brought this to the professor's attention and gave him proof. He still gave them the same grade he gave me saying this is a good real world lesson for me to learn. Sometime people have to do more work than others and get the same reward.

I was livid to say the least. I stormed into the condo forgetting it was Becky's day with the Gentleman. Not that I hadn't seen the 2 of them before but I did try to respect their time however this day I was too angry to be understanding. I came in the living room to see Becky wearing a black leather strapless bra and matching black leather mini skirt. He was in his underwear wearing a leather collar and black leather hood that prevented him from speaking but he could breath and see. It was clear he just finished scrubbing the floors and was painting Becky's toe nails.

She looked at me and knew the meeting with the professor didn't go well. "You need some major destressing."
I nodded, " but you are busy. I will let you two have your fun."
"do you trust me?" Becky asked. Of course I did and let her know.
"Thing!" She bellow (Thing was the name she used for the Gentleman when she was dominating him.) He immediately stopped painting her toe nails. "you will take my pet down stairs to the basement room (her torture room.) where you will undress her and tie her to velvet chair. You will make sure she cannot escape you will cleave gag her and before tying her to the chair you will give her a crotch harness making sure a vibrator is secured into her vagina and mini wand is tied to her clit. you will fondle and suck her breast until her nipples are firm you place the nipple clamps on them. Once she is secure as I have order you will place your hood back on and come back to me and show me your work."

"Becky, I don't want to intrude on your day and I'm-" I began but Becky shook her head. "Just trust me and let me help you destress." She snapped her fingers and Thing bowed deeply before standing up and moving slowly toward me. He wrapped his arms around my waist pinning my right arm to my side. He carried me to the basement door which was already open and down the steps thru the movie room as we called it and to the back room which held a bed. a message bed and other devices and equipment,

He set me down and took a red velvet cushion straight back chair and placed it in the center of the room. He then slowly undressed me which made me feel odd but I trusted Becky. He took a cotton piece of rope from the wall and from a table picked up small vibrator and a longer vibrator both had remote controls. he motioned me to lift my arms. I watch as he wrapped the rope around my lower waist and knotted it. He took the remaining of the rope and passed it between my butt cheeks. He then took the longer vibrator and after some gel was applied inserted it into me. It was short enough that I would be able to sit in the chair but it presence would be VERY noticeable to me. He secured the end of the vibrator to the rope and pulled the rope tight it was secured inside me. he then secured the short vibrator to the rope and made sure as he pulled the rope up to the front is laid against my clit. He then secured the tied the end of the rope to rope tied to me waist. He motioned me to sit in the chair which I did. He then slowly tied each of my wrists to sides of the chair. He tied my body to the back of he chair. He took another piece of rope and wrapped a rope around my thighs and the seat of the chair preventing me from moving in the chair to escape the full power of the vibrators. He then tied my left leg to the front leg of the chair tying my leg above and below the knee and ankle he did the same to my right leg. I could barely move and the ropes tightly held me. I was getting turned on. He took a thick black cloth and cleave gag me. He removed the hood and he fondle and caressed and my breast and when I was feeling only his tough and not thinking of anything else I felt the clips being attached. I moaned and even whimpered as I was not a fan of the clips but Becky loved to use them on me. He then placed his hood back on and went to back to Becky. I heard them both return to the room a few minutes later. Becky came from behind and inspected Thing's handy work checking and pulling at the ropes I responded with moans and winces as the rope hurt as she tug and pulled making sure I couldn't escape. She then started the vibrators and told Thing he earned his reward. She then order him to the end of the room where I could see. She handcuffed his wrists together in front of him and used a chain attached to the ceiling to secure his arms above his head. She ripped his underwear off and said. You will not come until I tell you. She started to perform oral on him as I strain against the rope orgasming and of course screaming in delight. When she was ready she removed the hood and took the handcuffs off she order him to fuck her. He took her on the floor twice . After she order him to release me and take me to the downstairs bathroom he was told bath me and dress me in the purple silk nightie and matching panties. She then indicated he was to tie me up and seat me on the couch. My wrists tied behind me rope around my waist pinning my arms to my body my legs tied below the knees and ankles together. Becky dismissed him and she came back down dressed in pajamas and Chinese food which she fed me. She then stuffed a cloth into my mouth tape my mouth shut and we watched a movie. before bed she did give me a massage. Gentleman -I later found out had the professor fired and I got an A for the course.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Interesting story ❤️
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Thanks for sharing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic