Tied, Gagged, Helpless Cyclist. m/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
GaggedGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied, Gagged, Helpless Cyclist. m/m

Post by GaggedGuy »

Some outdoor self bondage time does not go as planned.
Part 1

A short cycle ride from my home, on the outskirts of town, there was a park, and at the back of the park there was an old broken down wire fence with a large area of overgrown wasteland and woodland behind it. It was in that area that a large railway bridge crossed the river.

This used to be my favorite place where I would go and tie myself up, where I was not likely to be disturbed or distracted by anyone passing by. After school or on a weekend I would often spend an hour or 2 there, tied up and alone. There was rarely anyone down there, even though very occasionally someone would walk their dog down by the very edge of the river where a narrow dirt path ran amongst the tall bushes and grass, or perhaps some teenagers would be fishing.

Anyway, that day I had found my usual place, which was up away from the dirt footpath under the old railway bridge. The bridge was made of bricks where it joined the land, and there were several brick archways running under it. The archways nearest the river were large and tall, and the ones near the top of the wooded slope got smaller and shorter as they reached the top of the hill. It was the last archway, the smallest one, that I liked to use for my tie up time. It was not very high, so I had to duck my head down to walk into the darkness inside. The floor was just dry earth, bits of broken bricks and some rubbish. This archway was the one I liked as you could not go all the way through it as it was blocked off on the other side with earth and tree roots.

That day I was dressed in a pair of tight, short, shiny wet look Adidas football shorts with 3 blue stripes down the sides (my old PE shorts that were too small for me to wear at school now. (I was in the 6th form studying my A levels at the time). As underwear I wore a pair of tight ivory coloured silk boxer shorts, and for my top I had a dark blue Adidas T shirt. I was quite a good looking kid back then, with floppy blond hair, tall for my age, slim and athletic.

I had locked up my racing bike to some railings at the front of the main park.. and I went jogging around the park several times to work up a bit of sweat and actually get some exercise. Then I walked over to where there was a hole in the meal fence, out of sight of people as it was hidden amongst the bushes. Squeezing through I pushed through the undergrowth and headed down to the railway bridge and my dark archway 'secret cave'. It was very quiet as usual down there, just the sound of buzzing insects, some birds and the leaves in the trees rustling a bit. I clambered up the steep slope, passing the other larger archways, and pushing aside some low tree branches, and then ducked down into the dark archway at the top. I had my small backpack full of the stuff I needed and placed it on the ground, unzipped it and took out several lengths of rope. The rope was old natural brown hemp and a bit rough. I had found it laying about with other junk on the river bank about a year earlier and like the feel and look of it. Next I sat on the dirt floor, took off my T shirt and put it in the back pack. Now bare chested I bent forward and took off my trainers, also putting them into the bag. Finally, I pulled off my sweaty socks and placed them next to me. I hid my backpack out of sight under the leaves and rubbish in the darkness at the back of the archway.

Now I was wearing just in my tight shiny and very short white shorts. I was imagining I was a jogger who had been robbed and tied up. First I tied my ankles together tightly. Then I used another length or the old rope to tie my knees, above and below them. By now I was very excited as usual, already having a swelling starting in the front of my tight shiny shorts.

Then the part I was looking forward to the most. I got my gag ready next. I have a huge fetish for gags! I balled up one of my sweaty socks, which I pushed into my mouth. Then tied the other one tightly through my mouth and knotted it behind my head. I liked my gags to be tight. The sock pulled the corners of my mouth back and held in the balled up sock securely. Next I took one of the old oily rags I had found amongst the rubbish a few weeks ago, and tied that in a wide bandage over my cleave gagged mouth, so it covered my lower face, and I could smell it's damp musty aroma below my nose. All the time I was doing this I was making gag talk to my imagined attacker.. ''Noph nophhh, pleafff, donfff maag me, helpfff helpfff, mmmm!''

Now for the final touch I got the rope cuffs I had made. There were 2 loops, just big enough to get over my squashed up hands. These 2 circles were connected by a longer length of the rope. I put my first hand into one of the loops and pulled the rope to tighten it on my wrist. Then I put my hands behind my back, sitting on the floor, and put the other loop over my other wrist. As the rope connected them was longer I was able to keep crossing my wrists to make the rope wind around and around my cuffed wrists to make it shorter, and to make it look and feel like it was not possible to free myself.

Now I was securely bound and tightly gagged I decided it was time to enjoy myself. I tugged at my ropes, wiggled and strained in my bonds. I moaned into my gag over and over again, ''helpmf, helpmf helpmf, pleasfff''. I looked down to see a very obvious tent in the front of my shorts and my underwear was already getting a damp patch in front from my excitement. My imagination running wild, me, a poor mugged, attacked, robbed innocent young jogger, tied up and gagged tightly by some nasty bullies, or drunk teenagers. Hidden away up here while they made their escape, gagged so I could not call for help. Totally helpless, no one knowing where I was. Wow, I was so horny by then!

TO BE CONTINUED.....
''
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

I get the feeling that this is going to take an interesting turn. I love the set up so far, although I can't help but feel nervous that you were discovered.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Sounds exciting. But I think there is something going to happen you didn't expect.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
GaggedGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedGuy »

Part 2

I was such a perfect place to have this fun. No one ever came up here, not even a chance of kids coming up here as they were all at school. The occasional adults would walk past sometimes, far below next to the river on the dirt footpath. Sometimes I would see a cyclist too. I loved it when people walked past below. From my cramped brick archway I could just see them through the vegetation. I would call out for help as they walked away, knowing the people were unable to hear me because of my gag (and I was careful not to be too loud).

I lay down on my side and wiggled about more, slowly writhing, liking the feeling of the cool dusty earth on my naked upper body, seeing my clean white shiny shorts getting dirty. (I always had a clean change of clothes in the back pack for when my fun ended). I rolled onto my stomach and started to lift my hips up and down, humping the earth under me as I struggled, grunting into my smothering smelly gag, wiggling my bound legs up and down in the air, really straining in the ropes.

This was great! I was having so much fun. Then I stopped wiggling about when I saw a man walking alone on the footpath below. I got even more excited, and did my thing, moaning for help into the gag. As usual I watched as he walked past. I mumbled into the gag ''helpfff meph, helpfff meph, pleaseff mmrphh!'', as I felt myself getting extra hard inside the shorts But then, to my shock and horror, the man suddenly stopped walking and looked in the direction of where I was!!!!!

I must have been too loud! I must have been getting too carried away. How stupid of me! My heart started racing and I froze to the spot, not daring to move a muscle. My mind was also panicking a bit. I mean, it would be so humiliating for him to find me like this. how could I explain it!! I gave a sigh of relief when I saw him start walking off again. My heart slowed down. I lay there breathing heavily through my nose over my gag. ‘’That was a narrow escape’’, I thought to myself. I would have to be more careful. I found it was also a turn on, the thought about me being so close to someone rescuing me. I started to hump the floor again, wanting to cum and then get myself untied and go home. Again I started moaning into my gag... ''helpfff meph , moooh, pleaseff, ump mmack, pleaseff...''

Suddenly, when I was about to climax, I heard the snapping of twigs on the ground, and crunching of dry leaves under heavy footsteps! I looked out of the archway, turning my head down to the footpath, but there was no one on it, nor anyone walking up the wooded embankment towards the arch. I then heard more footsteps crunching the leaves, getting nearer to me. I looked the other way, up into the thick bushes and woodland to see the old man walking down the steep bank, using the side of the brick bridge for support, heading right towards where I was laying bound and gagged!

Again, I froze in fear and kept silent, hardly daring to breath. I did not know what to do. I did not have enough time to even get my wrists free when he was suddenly right outside the low arch entrance, I saw his boots and the bottom of his jeans, then a head, a face, and he bent down and looked inside the small space, looking in right at me!

He just stared at me, his eyes looking my bound and gagged body up and down, he was crouching down as the roof of the archway was so low. We both looked into each others eyes and time seemed to stand still. Then he swore ''f**king hell'! under his breath, and asked me, ''Are you alright son?''

I made a grunt into the gag, my heart pounding, still frozen to the spot. He knelt down and started to crawl on his hands and knees towards me. ''Don't worry lad, I'm gona help you, your all right now, ok?''

He was right up to me now and I could smell he had been drinking. ''Here son, let me get this (gag) out of your mouth.'' He yanked down the oily rag to see I was cleave gagged with the sock, which seemed to shock him. ''F**kin hell, someone has really got you shut up haven’t they?'' I felt hime untie the knot in the sock at the back of my head. It fell off onto the dirt. Next he saw that my mouth was full of the other sock. ‘’Good god, they have stuffed up your mouth too, the ba**ards'' He used his fingers to pull the saliva soaked sock from my mouth.

He seemed really worried about me and asked me, ‘Are you OK, are you hurt?''

I shook my head, and said, ''no, I'm ok'', in a quite shaking voice.

‘’Here, let’s get you untied lad. Who the f**k did this to you, what happened?''

This is when I decided to lie. I mean, how could I tell him I did this to myself. He would think I was a creepy pervert. So, I told him I was mugged. I told him a gang of teenagers took my phone and wallet.

‘’What b***ards! They even took your trainers?’’ I nodded my head.
‘’Then they went and tied you up like this did they? That is just messed up, they didn't have to go and do that to you, there are some f**kin evil kids about these days''.

As he was talking he was picking at the knots of the rope loops binding my wrists with some difficulty.

‘’Sorry young man, I'll get the knots undone in a minute, my fingers are a bit stiff you see, god they certainly have tied you up tight.’’

He was trying to unpick the knots that formed the rope cuffs. I doubted he would be able to do that, because the rope was quite thin and with my tugging at it the knots had got much tighter. I was just wanting him to go away so I could get loose myself. But, in my situation, there was no way I could exactly ask him to leave.

‘’How long have you been up here?’’

I told him a couple of hours.

‘’Je**s, that’s a long time to be all tied up and gagged like you were. Well, you are lucky I heard you, cuz not many people come down here, you could have been tied up all night. Dam it, I can't get the knots loose, they are too small! Here, don't worry I will try and get your legs untied first, OK?’’

I nodded my head ‘’OK, yeh, sure, thanks’’. I knew I needed to unwind the rope around my wrist by uncrossing my wrists a few times, but then he would have seen it was easy for me to get loose, and wonder why I did not do it before, and maybe get suspicious. So, I just waited while he shuffled down and untied my ankles. He got those ropes off quickly.

‘’There you go, I got you ankles untied, you'll be OK soon, don't worry, I'll get you loose.’’

All this time I was laying on my stomach, my erection had gone, but as I felt his rough hands on my bare legs while he untied my knees, I felt it beginning to swell again. As one hand was pulling the last of the rope from around my knees, his other hand rested on one of my buttocks, over my nylon shorts.

‘’There you go, your legs are all untied now, you can sit up now. I thanked him. He gave my shorts bum a couple of light taps with his hand to urge me to sit up. ‘’There we go now, let’s have another go at your wrists shall we?’’ He shuffled behind me, grabbing my arm to help me sit up.

I looked down at my crotch. My white shiny shorts were dusty with the earth, and to my dismay I saw the outline of my semi hard dick in them, the material stretched over my crotch area, and even worse there was a large damp patch on my shiny white shorts crotch, my pre cum soaking into the thin material, and the dust there was wet and dark, highlighting it. I prayed he did not notice, but he did...
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That's embarrising, I would have died of embarrisment (or shame? I don't know the correct word here).

Now I im really curious, what happend next?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Oo, I'm liking this...please do continue.
GaggedGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedGuy »

Part 3

He stared down at my shorts crotch, which was obviously wet and dirty, the silky nylon clinging to my balls and dick (thankfully my hard on had now subsided).

‘’Oh dear me, ehm, have you, ehm, wet yourself?’’

I went red in the face and looked away from him. ‘’No, well uhm, yes, kind of.’’

Then I looked him in the eye as I felt one of his rough hands on my naked shoulder. He saw i was blushing and looking ashamed of myself.

‘’It's ok, son, I’m sorry that i said anything, there’s no need to be embarrassed It's perfectly understandable, being tied up so long you must have been desperate for the bathroom. Or, maybe you were terrified and lost control. I mean, it must have been very frightening when they attacked you and tied you up, you must have been scared about what they would were going to do to you. Did they, err, did they do anything else to you? ''You can tell me, it's OK''.

I looked away from him again and gave a nervous cough and shook my head to say 'no'. He went on, ‘’That's good. Look, never mind about all that. I am really sorry but these ropes around your wrists are tied so tightly, it would be much easier if you can you lay back down on your stomach for me’’.

He helped me lay back down onto the cool earth, and rolled me onto my stomach. Then I felt him shuffle along my side and grab my lower legs.

‘’Here son, I tell you what, I've got an idea. To make it easier, for me can you kneel up a bit, so I can get to your wrists without having to bend right down, my back is killing me?’’ He helped me by pulling his hands under my stomach and pulling my hips up, lifting my shiny nylon shorts covered bum into the air. I felt one of his hands run quickly over my shorts crotch as if by accident, a finger running along my semi hard penis. My heard was racing again, shocked, but going alone with it. I could not believe I was going alone with this, but I could not think of any way out. No my knees were on the earth, my face on the ground down by the narrow space where the brick arch wall went into the ground, my tight shiny nylon shorts bum in the air, with my hands bound behind it, I could feel the long length of left over rope hanging down over my nylon covered ass crack. I felt so vulnerable and embarrassed.

Sensing my uneasiness he started to talk to me in a soft, comforting way. ’That's the way, there's a good boy, we’ll soon have you untied now.’’

As he spoke he picked at the rope knots around one wrist, his other hand, which was shaking slightly, again resting on my silky shorts covered bum and I could swear I felt him slide the hand about and give my bum a very slight squeeze. He was breathing heavy now.

'' Dear me, yes, they certainly got you tied up very tightly, didn't they, you poor boy’’.

I now definitely felt his hand slide down over my silky nylon butt cheek and his fingers linger over my shorts covered bulge between my legs, 'accidently' feeling my white nylon encased balls for a few seconds

'Yes, you were lucky I heard you, what with what with that cruel gag they tied in your mouth'.

I wiggled about, trying to move my balls away from his fingers. He gave me bum one light smack, and the hand stayed cupping my silky shorts butt cheek.

''No no young man, keep still now, or I won't be able to untie you, do you understand?’’ His voice had changed to a much firmer and menacing tone.

I nod. ‘’Yes, but please, can you hurry up?’’ I was nervous and got an uneasy feeling that something was not right, and wanted to get untied ASAP. I started to babble nervously to him, ‘’I just have to get home, I, am , er, late for work, please, and, oh yes, my girlfriend is waiting for me, to, er, pick her up, I mean take her to, em, please can you hurry, people will be looking for me?’’

Then to my shock he leant over me, putting his free hand over my mouth, the other one still resting on my backside!

‘’Sshhh, shhh now, look, if you stop wiggling about, stop babbling on and on, I am sure I can get you free much quicke. Your not making it easy for an old man are you?’’ His voice was soft and comforting again.

Then I felt another light, but firm, smack on my backside, and he made light of it with a laugh, like it was just a joke, telling me to stop being a naughty boy.

I was not liking this situation one bit now. ‘’Hey! Come on, please hurry, I am keeping still, I need to get back to the shop, and my girlfriend with the, em… pick her up to....''.

He then started tutting at me. ''Shush, you really can't keep quiet can you? I am not surprised they had to gag you’’.

I felt his hand on my ass again, on my naked thigh, his fingers 'accidently' gently runnign down inside my tight shorts ass crack.

I pulled away, slumping down onto the floor, and rolled onto my side, with a loud grunt.

‘’What are you doing lad, don't you want me to help you?’’

I looked at him. It was then I saw the big bulge in his dirty worn jeans where he had a huge erection. He say my eyes fixated on it for a long moment, before I looked down at my own crotch to see the front of the tight short wet look shorts had a very obvious tent in the shiny material.

'Yes I want you to help me, but I can murrpph!!!!''

He had suddenly lunged forward and hand gagged me again, very tightly this time, with his large rough hand.

'I asked you to keep quiet didn’t I?’’ Here, now look, I'm going to have to gag you again aren't I? I'm so sorry, but it’s your own fault because you just won’t stop talking, it’s just while I do this OK? Otherwise I can’t concentrate with you ranting on like this!’’

I shook my head. ‘’No, come on, I will be quiet I promise, you don’t need to gag me, please don’t.’’

To my total astonishment he lent over and picked up the dirty socks off the ground, took his hand away for a split second then shoved one into my mouth, then tied the other one around as before.

Nopff, plemmm dnmmm mmrrrphh!!!!

‘’I’m sorry son, I don’t like to gag you, but you left me no choice. There that's better, isn't it?' He grinned at me and laughed to make it seem like a joke again. But I could see in his eyes a hungry look that disturbed me What sort of person would re gag someone they were meant to be rescuing!!!?.

‘’Now where was I, ah yes, your tied wrists.’’

He placed both of his hands on my ass and felt my shorts covered backside up and down, the shiny nylon sliding over the silk boxer shorts underneath He did this only a couple of times as he shifted himself to kneel over my legs, facing my upper body, one of his knees each side of my thighs. ‘’Well now, yes, how should I do this?’’

I wiggled about and struggled, as he climbed on top of me to hold me down.

''Mmmm, no no, keep still, what's wrong?? Shhh, there's a good boy, you must keep still so I can untie you.'' He gave my ass on hard slap over my shorts this time, which shocked me into laying still.

''Good, that's better. Now are you going to stop being a bad boy for me?''

I felt humiliated as i nodded my head and made a grunt of agreement in the gag, the wet and dirty material pulled so tight through my mouth it was making the corners of my mouth hurt.

Next I felt his rough big shaking hand go slowly up the back of my shorts and start to grope my bum.

''MMMrrpHHH!!!''

''Shhh, there there, my poor boy, its' ok. Poor young man, they managed to get you all tied up tight here didn't they? Yes, quite helpless aren't you? You poor lad. I am wondering ,did those nasty boys who robbed you do anything, else to you? I think they may have....a good looking boy like you, such a handsome young man''?

I tugged at my bound wrists and wiggled a few times under his weight. ''Murphh mmmmm!!!!

''I'm sorry, so sorry, shhh...it's ok. Stop struggling, you are still tied up tight, so you can't get away. I am just going to check they did not do anything 'untoward' to you now, don't worry, I will be gentle. Now lets see what's inside those tight little shorts of your's shall we''?

''MMMMRRPHHHH, MURPHHHHHH!!''..................

TO BE CONTINUED
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

Mmm... I like where this is going! Very good! :D
overkneesoccersocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by overkneesoccersocks »

you know how to make an audience eager to learn what happened next! Good story! Must have been scary though if this really happened. I once was discovered in the woods while hogtied and ball gagged. Luckily the person discovering me, walked away. Worse things could have happened as my escape plan did not work at all. Wondering how you feel about that, considering what this guy seems to have in mind....
Tied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied »

This sounds like quite the predicament.
scarfboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by scarfboy »

Thrilling read. Hope you continue soon.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Very well done story. Besides an excellent premise, you obviously spent time with editing. Please don't stop now!
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

I love how the captive has had to be re gagged. I love the menacing tones throughout. I do love when a captor talks about removing gags (promise not to scream etc) and tells their captive why they have to gag them. This is a fantastic piece. Please continue
jacky1206
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jacky1206 »

Would like to see the rest of the story !! :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Yes I hope you continue with this
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Oh my don't leave us hanging, so hot
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

I keep coming back every day to see if the story was released
Hope It continues soon :D
jacky1206
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jacky1206 »

Me too, the best part was coming but it seems to be paused :(
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

I sure hope he adds more rope to his wrists to make sure escape is IMPOSSIBLE before he hogties him, then leaves him there for six or seven hours.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

This is such an amazing story that I hope gets continued one day. Embarrassing concept, but thrilling all the same.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Please continue!
I started reading this story today and I became addicted, I've never felt this emotionally attached to a story in a long time! :oops:
pupHoudini
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pupHoudini »

WOW - this story is really taking off. Please continue 🙏
- HOUDINI -
burro22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by burro22 »

Hoping this story can continue soon :)
jacky1206