She started to like it <3 M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
operalove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

She started to like it <3 M/F

Post by operalove »

Hi, I am a male in my 30s (average height and body shape, long dark hair). I have been lurking on this forum for a while, hoping that one day I would have some interesting story to share and finally it is happening.

I started dating my current girlfriend (same age, not tall, has a petite thin figure and dark short hair barely reaching her shoulders) few months ago and we opened up about our desires and I told her that bondage is a huge fantasy for me, trying to introduce her slowly to the idea of tying each other up and building trust and how bondage could make our bond stronger. I switch sometimes but I'd rather be a dom. Bondage was new to her but she told me that she enjoys being submissive and would probably feel comfortable being tied up by me in bed. When mentioning gags, she said that would be nice, since she would be loud and needs to be muffled, I couldn't agree more and was so turned on to know she is accepting to try everything!

The first night we spent together, she asked me to try tying her up. I wanted to go slow by using scarves and starting with just tying her hands.
Since I have a fetish for gloves, she was dressing in white long opera satin gloves and sexy lingerie.
I took a long silk scarf and tied her wrists in front of her while she is lying on the bed.
"Is this tight for you? How do you feel?"
"It is ok, it feels soft"

I caressed her arms until I reached her hands and hold them telling her that I will add a gag and she nodded ok while smiling.
I knotted a silk scarf in the middle and pushed it between her teeth cleave gagging her, she tried talking with a muffled sound. She looked so hot, I couldn't resist kissing her gagged lips. I took another scarf and folded it while she was looking at me wondering what it was for.
" What you have now is a cleave gag, it is practical to not let you speak but not the best for muffling sounds, I will add another layer over it"
And I tied a second OTM scarf over the cleave gag making her more silent.

I told her to enjoy and started going through all her body touching and kissing her neck, breast and going down between her legs...
She was feeling all of it and moaning slowly in her gag. Enjoying her self and making me more aroused.

"How is it baby? do you like the feeling so far?"
She nodded yes with a mmmphh and smiling eyes :D
"Wanna make it more submissive and mysterious?" and she nodded again.

I grabbed a black scarf and tied it around her eyes keeping her in darkness, then took 2 more scarves. I tied one around her ankles and another over her knees. She tried her bonds moving her legs and realizing she is more restricted now.

I continued pleasing her, licking and kissing her whole body while she continued moaning in that gag not knowing where I am gonna touch her next due to the blindfold. I went down her legs enjoying the fact that she can't move them apart and even teasing her with some tickling to see her unable to move her feet away.

Then I focused on her crotch, holding her gloved hands with one hand and rubbing her down there with the other one, admiring her struggle in her bonds, moaning louder under the gag. The more she moans, the more I get close to her face and kiss her gagged lips.
I felt she needed more, so I untied her knees and started fingering her while she screamed in pleasure...

When she was done... I untied her and removed her blindfold and gags. She said "That was intense, I loved it... And the gag! It is quite effective"
"I am really glad you enjoyed this experience... and actually the gag is not perfect, you still can talk with some indistinct words. We can make it even better to muffle sounds and words"
"How is that?"
I took the scarf that was around her neck and folded it in a ball then shoved it in her mouth. I told her to talk and she wanted to say something and suddenly realized that the sound is more muffled and I wouldn't understand a word.
"Yep, that's a stuffed gag. We keep it in there with another scarf or tape. But that would be for the next time"

We hugged and kissed... She was so tired but satisfied, I went back from the bathroom and she was already sleeping :D

--------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed the story. I will share more stories later, since bondage has become our weekend ritual now ;)
operalove for my love of opera gloves. Nothing is more beautiful than tying up those silky hands and never forget a secure gag ;)
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Sounds like a fun night! Make sure to share next time you tie her up and gag her.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

So happy for you! Finally finding a great patner that shares your interest in bondage can feel like the greatest, luckiest thing in the world.

This was a nice and sexy story. I'm glad to hear that you two get to enjoy that stuff regularly now.

But going back to what you said at the start: You don't need to have a catalog of real life experiences to be a valued contributor to the forum. You can always write fiction, comment on stories that you do like, or chat in the TUG Talk section!
operalove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by operalove »

Thanks for your feedbacks!

I will try to share more stories :D

[mention]TomYi[/mention] I actually discuss sometimes in the TUG Talk section and posted a fictional story once but I don't feel like having much imagination for writing. It is easier to put real stories into words, so I will contribute as much as I can :)
operalove for my love of opera gloves. Nothing is more beautiful than tying up those silky hands and never forget a secure gag ;)
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Well, one way or another, we're all happy to see another member become more active. Congratulations again.
zora963

Post by zora963 »

Thanks for sharing! So good to see that you're finding this opportunity to share in your interest :)
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

Thanks for sharing your lovely experience.
You are soo sweet!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic