A small step (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Xemora
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A small step (F/M)

Post by Xemora »

Hello all!

In my first post here I stated that I had no experience with bondage and asked if I will be able to participate in that fetish regardless of my anxiety.

I had started to see a domme to explore my foot fetish a little bit and to learn to accept and talk about my desires. Even though she is very gentle, open and knows about my fears, I couldn't talk as openly as I would have liked.

Showing her my story was the best decision i could have made, because I simply couldn't speak about bondage/tickling while seeing in her eyes.

At the next session she noticed I had a good day and offered me to tie my hands behind my back using a bondage belt. In that moment I didn't thought much and accepted, it was really nice. It really feels nice to be able to trust someone enough, to lay back depending on them.

So I laid on my stomach with my arms tied to my back and my head bent to the right. She covered my face with her nylon feet and simply let me be for a few minutes. I'm normally extremly nervous, but I really relaxed there cuddeling her feet with my face.

Without much warning she stood up and started to tickle my sides softly. She gave me no time to be afraid and I really enjoyed the sensation.

It really wasn't much, if I wanted I could have freed myself at any time and she tickled really softly to not overwhelm me, but that experience showed me that I can relax with someone I trust and my anxiety is not hindering me too much.

This are my first steps in accepting myself and to be more confident arround women. It's a long way for me to start dating for real, but at least a part of that way I will have help and I'm happy about that.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

Ps: She did take a few photos of me that session, so I can fully review what happend in the safety of my room. I won't post them here, but I really treasure them.
Whatever you do and however you do it, just remember to be happy and make happy!
zora963

Post by zora963 »

Great for you, man! I'm glad it was a positive and enjoyable experience. :D
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Really proud of you dude. You have nothing to be embarrassed about.

I understand that you won't be posting those pics. That's a very special moment for you. Hopefully you have other encounters that you're more willing to share pics of tho, haha

Keep it up. Peace
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Glad you enjoyed it. Hope it opens you up more, there is a lot of fun to be had out there!
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Being an incredibly shy guy myself, especially around bandage, I recognize how much effort it takes just to meet someone. Congratulations on finding someone who can show you what your looking for! Nothing wrong with taking it slow, enjoy it!
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic