One thing I noticed

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

One thing I noticed

Post by David Han »

There is a number of people who tugs interest was influenced by childhood tied up games like cops and robbers, and cowboys and indians or others. Some are influenced by reading about tug scenes in books or seeing tied up scenes in television or movies or seeing pictures of them. Maybe they accidentally stumbled on a tied up website like this one. Another thing may be just from camp pranks, family pranks, or observing people be tied up and wanting to join in. Or asking for it out of the blue. Regardless of how it came about, I think it’s wonderful to find a community that enjoys it. By respecting limits, and using safety, the use of torments such as tickle torture, spanking, and others, it’s a lot of fun. Glad tied up instruments such as rope, duct tape, handcuffs, string, yarn, and others exist. There are countries that used tugs as punishment such as India to humuliate people who commit crimes like shoplifting. In China, I witnessed a store thief being hogtied until the police arrived. No matter if we use tied up games as a forfeit for losing a game, as a game itself, as a form of BDSM, or etc... in a legal and consensual way, it’s a lot of fun. Maybe not for the criminals described above. But fun for the rest of us who has this interest.
Tie me up and have fun with me