Save Enjoyable Stories?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Solarbeast

Save Enjoyable Stories?

Post by Solarbeast »

With the recent loss of this site, and the newer eliminations of many amazing bondage stories and scenes from all over the internet, do you ever save any one's work for your own collection? I'm not talking about photos or videos here, just specifically about other people's stories. I have recently started saving stories I liked from DeviantArt into my own personal collection, and am deciding on if I should do that for this site as well? I'm torn between knowing I can always come back to this site for the stories I enjoy and being worried this site will inevitably leave us one day.

So I ask you today, What do you do with the stories you enjoy?
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I'm a big fan of reading and writing, and I do not bother re-reading a story several times, so I save the stories I like a lot, sometimes even edit something to make the story more enjoyable for me. So yes, I have a small collection of stories that I've saved through the internet.
However, logically all this just for me, I never post something from other authors without authorization.

I also use some stories saved as inspiration (not copy) to write stories of mine.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic