My obsession with gags

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My obsession with gags

Post by kevweasley »

This is from my journal at Deviantart. I hope it's ok that I repost it here.

I'm not really sure what it comes from. But I loved gags before I realised I was gay. If I saw a guy bound and gagged my c**k got rockhard. In my earlier childhood I even draw gags on comic books characters. I remember especially that Fred from Scooby-Doo! got a fair share on gags on his mouth. I can remember I was around 10-12 perhaps when I did that.

Later on I saw the movie Scarlet Pimpernel and that was a gagfest. Severeal hot guys bound and gagged, stripped of their clothes and gagged with cleave.

When I was in secondary school my favourite was a french comic called: Le Mystère guignol (Les Six compagnons) with some of the males being bound and gagged. The gags were really great drawn and once again I got hard seeing that. I still have that comic in my possession.

When the internet came I could find more stuff with boys bound and gagged. I'm not into any extreme stuff so any hard bdsm, gasmasks, etc is a big turn-off. I consider myself fairly normal with a little bit of a kinky side.

In the end it all boils down to the gags. If I see something I like if it's a cartoon, anime or movie with a male character gagged I can't help myself. Most of my fantasies are kidnap fantasies. We all have them and it's nothing to be ashamed as long as you don't hurt anyone.

I wish more people were open-minded about fantasies especially if it come to people who are not straight. It's ok to gag to flood DA with DID, but if they see a guy bound and gagged from a cartoon they go berserk.
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
gaggedinnyc

Post by gaggedinnyc »

totally, me too! Often gag myself. Anyone else?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I tried to find Le mystère guignol online and in local libraries (I live in Quebec) but it doesn’t seem to be available anywhere. I’m curious now; would you mind scanning a page or two of the book and sharing them here?
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

No I don’t mind. I can’t scan them since I have no scanner. I have posted the gagged boys in rug art already. I see if I missed one or two.

It is hard to get and I’m just happy I grabbed a copy years back. French, belgian and other comics seems to have no problem tying up ang gagging teens ;).
Sealed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sealed »

I agree with you, a gag can make or break any sort of tie up scene for me. Things that cover the mouth in general are my Kryptonite :p

And oh my god, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT LAST POINT! I love a lot of art on DeviantArt and being a lesbian-leaning bisexual person the amount of art that gravitates towards girls never bothered me, but I can't stand the subtle homophobia on there. It's why I appreciate people that draw/post male bondage on there so much (like phantomdotexe).
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Scanners are fairly cheap on e-Bay, You can pick one up from $25, to $200. It all depends on the "bells and whistles," I paid $130 for a combo scanner-printer, that can print color and B&W photographic negatives. You can plug memory cards and thumb drives into it, and it will print those, too. High resolution scanning, to boot, and wi-fi capable.

Drawscore
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

kevweasley wrote: 5 years ago No I don’t mind. I can’t scan them since I have no scanner. I have posted the gagged boys in rug art already. I see if I missed one or two.

It is hard to get and I’m just happy I grabbed a copy years back. French, belgian and other comics seems to have no problem tying up ang gagging teens ;).
You can also simply take a picture with a phone and post it.
Noselove18
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Noselove18 »

Gags were definitely the first thing I liked that I soon realized was not a common interest. I'm bisexual, so whenever a hot guy/girl was tied up I'd get turned on like crazy. And usually I'd feel uncomfortable since my parents were in the same room. Sadly, guys don't get tied up too much, but girls get the treatment all the time.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I've a relationship of love and hatred with gags, I love a well made gag, where the victim can't express the smallest of words, but I hate to be gagged because I like to talk a lot, most alphas hate talking boys. So, what's the best way to shut up a talkative idiot? That's right, lots of tape and a not always pleasant filling :roll:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Noselove18 wrote: 5 years ago Gags were definitely the first thing I liked that I soon realized was not a common interest. I'm bisexual, so whenever a hot guy/girl was tied up I'd get turned on like crazy. And usually I'd feel uncomfortable since my parents were in the same room. Sadly, guys don't get tied up too much, but girls get the treatment all the time.
"It's not bondage without a gag." I definitely find myself feeling this way, if someone can call for help, ridicule their' captor, or social engineer their own escape, they really aren't all that helpless are they?

I find that I really enjoy male gag talk despite liking the way a woman looks gagged more. Something about the deep loud grunting a properly gagged man makes is aesthetically pleasing. While searching for scenes i've found that there are more out there than some might think. Women might get tied and gagged in film alot but so do guys. Check out sites like ropermike.com for finding male scenes in mainstream media.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

Noselove18 wrote: 5 years ago Gags were definitely the first thing I liked that I soon realized was not a common interest. I'm bisexual, so whenever a hot guy/girl was tied up I'd get turned on like crazy. And usually I'd feel uncomfortable since my parents were in the same room. Sadly, guys don't get tied up too much, but girls get the treatment all the time.
I noticed that as well that guys are tied up less which is a shame.
I got a really big hard-on when I was early teen and saw some guys bound and gagged in a movie. It was a little bit embarassing, since my family was in the room. I couldn't explain it in those days why I loved gags so much :)
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

Tsuhaya wrote: 5 years ago I've a relationship of love and hatred with gags, I love a well made gag, where the victim can't express the smallest of words, but I hate to be gagged because I like to talk a lot, most alphas hate talking boys. So, what's the best way to shut up a talkative idiot? That's right, lots of tape and a not always pleasant filling :roll:
And don't forget the muffled screams for help ;)
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Fun that you say it, ever since my first bondage experiences, I always thought of gags as intrinsical part of the captive experience and will always try to include them in my games/fantasies. Also I've always have a soft spot for gag talking; one of my biggest pet peeves is when a gagged guy on video doesn't even attempts to talk!
kevweasley wrote: 5 years ago I noticed that as well that guys are tied up less which is a shame.
Yeah, I guess it has to do with the Damsel in Distress trope where the male hero had to save his female love-interest. Usually if the woman was tied she needed to be rescued while if the man was tied, he had to escape on his own. I don't know if its wishful thinking but in the last few decades I've seen an increase in guys in distress scenes in mainstrea media though.
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

cj2125 wrote: 5 years ago Fun that you say it, ever since my first bondage experiences, I always thought of gags as intrinsical part of the captive experience and will always try to include them in my games/fantasies. Also I've always have a soft spot for gag talking; one of my biggest pet peeves is when a gagged guy on video doesn't even attempts to talk!
kevweasley wrote: 5 years ago I noticed that as well that guys are tied up less which is a shame.
Yeah, I guess it has to do with the Damsel in Distress trope where the male hero had to save his female love-interest. Usually if the woman was tied she needed to be rescued while if the man was tied, he had to escape on his own. I don't know if its wishful thinking but in the last few decades I've seen an increase in guys in distress scenes in mainstrea media though.

It’s true, but still more women are tied up, so one has to search high and low to find guys tied up. And even if you do, some scenes or art doesn’t necessarily suit your taste.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic