Tickling

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tickling

Post by Lucien »

I don't see as much tickling done the way I like it. From a purely fantasy context, bondage is consensual, the tickling semi consensual and fun at first, then rapidly moves into non consensual, wanting to be let out, tickling continues, begging to be let out, taunting and tickling continues, eventually in tears; can't physically take it any more, and the tickler promises to let them out, as they move behind them, they gag them tightly, come back round the front and break out the baby oil and hair hairbrushes.

Don't get ne wrong, I enjoy the tickling stories where people have fun and it's consensual, and enjoyable, but I would love to see more proper tickle torture, f/m or f/f for preference.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I'm sure you realize the best (only?) way to see a story that pushes all your buttons is to write it yourself. Your scenario is intriguing and I'd love to see what you do with it.
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

Yeah, I know, only thing is, I have had a writing dry spell, complete lack of desire to write that has lasted close to 8 years now. I just can't find the desire to do it. Every time I sit down to write something, I just blank.
TickleTorture
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TickleTorture »

Send me a PM. As you might be able to tell, I LOVE tickle torture. Im busy but maybe I can come up with something :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic