Got a Time Lock but still Need Ideas

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Got a Time Lock but still Need Ideas

Post by ArrestedForever »

I got a time lock for self bondage and it is dope. But I want to make a little bit more fun. I want to establish a set of rules to follow or tasks to accomplish throughout my day to day life that require punishment if I fail. Each "crime" = a certain amount of minutes added to bondage, you know? I wonder if y'all gots any idea?
Last edited by ArrestedForever 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Exercises are a good one. Pick something - pushups f'rinstance - and pick a number you KNOW you can't do (but can come close). If you know you can maybe do 30, make it 40. Then, for every one you don't do you add an amount of time to your 'punishment'. Maybe twenty minutes. If you manage to get 34, you're six short and owe yourself 120 minutes of restraint.

Something like that.

Also works with crossword puzzles or sudoku or whatever. Set an unreasonable time limit, then punish yourself for failing.

Have fun!

BE SAFE!
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

That's a good one, Max! Thanks!
bigsmile21
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by bigsmile21 »

Would you mind sharing a link/pictures of your time lock?

You can also set up healthy goals you can passively follow. For example, drink water five times a day (you pick how much). At the end of the day mark up 30 minutes of lock-down for each time under five. You'll slowly condition yourself to better habits!
:)21
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic