Blanket Mummification

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]flymiami[/mention] Not really sure how that'd work out though. Might be kinda hard for [mention]Compton[/mention] to convince me of anything while his mouth is jam packed with some big, smelly old sock.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Compton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Compton »

I'm still looking for pics /videos of guys getting the blanket treatment. Can anybody help?
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @flymiami Not really sure how that'd work out though. Might be kinda hard for @Compton to convince me of anything while his mouth is jam packed with some big, smelly old sock.
True, he'd probably not be able to convince you of much in that case. Here's an idea, just bring him with you on your road trip out my way. I'm sure the trunk of the car is spacious enough.
Compton wrote: 5 years ago I'm still looking for pics /videos of guys getting the blanket treatment. Can anybody help?
I'll keep an eye out. There might be digital artwork out there with what you want, but you may also end up having to commission something to really get what you want. Or you could try filming yourself.
Cannibalandrew
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cannibalandrew »

Hi
I'm a huge huge fan of blanket mummifications
ever since high school probably (well probably early then that since when I was little I loved wrapping myself up in blankets tightly and trying to get out, it was a fun game I played) and I love seeing girls/women get mummified even more over top of the blanket making an inescapable cocoon for the helpless damsel, My favorite position would be to wrap her up and tie her super efficiently and tightly using an over the top amount of ropes and tape and then stand over her and watch her scream, bitch, moun and muffle for help in wide eyed terror you never see this type of bondage much in media or fetish sites so I've been ordering customs for years to fulfill my desire!

Please check out my story that has Gal Gadot getting massively mummified in blankets!
https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2138

And you can also see my amazing custom videos on my Twitter and if you want the pics hear I can gladly post some since there's a Ton of photos!
https://mobile.twitter.com/Cannibalandrew6
Compton
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Compton »

"I'll keep an eye out. There might be digital artwork out there with what you want, but you may also end up having to commission something to really get what you want. Or you could try filming yourself."

Thanks @flymiami . Do you know where I could commission sth like that with a male model?
flymiami
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flymiami »

Compton wrote: 5 years ago "I'll keep an eye out. There might be digital artwork out there with what you want, but you may also end up having to commission something to really get what you want. Or you could try filming yourself."

Thanks @flymiami . Do you know where I could commission sth like that with a male model?
I would start at clips4sale and go from there. Someone else here might have a better idea for male bondage.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic