My Stories Will Continue!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My Stories Will Continue!

Post by Driverman »

Hi everyone, this message is for the small group of readers I had amassed for my two stories I started writing several months back, Swim Team Down (M/FF in Fictional Stories for Everyone) and Winning At Any Cost (FFFF/F in Fictional Stories for Adults).

I have not forgotten and I intend to contiune and ultimately finish both of these stories. I love the characters and the way things have gone so far.

I work 2 jobs and go to school full time, so spare time has dwindled down to almost nothing for me the past few months, and I didn't want to "half-ass" the next chapters of each story. I am proud of them and want to do them justice, do them right.

My school is done for the summer around mid-June, so I am anticipating having the next chapters posted by the end of June.

Thank you all so much for your continued support and your patience. I promise to make the rest of the stories as compelling (or even moreso) than what we have so far! And if you haven't read them and the above gender tags fit your bill (even if they don't, you might enjoy the suspense of the stories) please feel free to have a read!

And finally, mods, I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, so if there is a better forum, please let me know or feel free to move it.

Thanks everyone! Happy reading and happy writing!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It's probably in the best place.
Thanks for the update.
Youo are quite right about not wanting to post pieces that are less than your best. We shall just have to wait. Good luck with thalast few weeks of term. (Or whatever the American word is!)
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Thank you, XTC! (We call it a quarter here in the states, as in this is currently spring quarter.)
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

The latest chapter in Swim Team Down is posted! Thank you for everyone that has been following this and my other story and I hope I kept to the same standard with this latest chapter in the peril of Ashley and Shannon. Here is a link to the story: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2249

And I will be posting the latest in poor Dani's sage in Winning at any Cost soon! Stay tuned to see what Lindsay, Naomi, Cassidy, and Kate have in store for our poor hero!
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2085

And there is the next chapter in Winning at any Cost! Thanks again everyone for waiting and I hope you enjoy. More to come throughout the summer!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good to have you back with us, [mention]Driverman[/mention]
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

Thank you XTC, and thanks for all you guys and gals do to keep the sight safe and productive!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic