Website Downtime
Hey everyone,

As you are aware, the website has been offline for over a week. This was due to our "wonderful" (and now ex) webhosts shutting us down because we were, and I quote, "overloading their servers." They were also sending those error 500 messages because the website was simply using more CPU resources than they would allow. So I decided to hell with them and just switched to another web host. It took a long time just for the transfer process for our domain name to complete. After several hours of working on this thing today, I finally got us back online. Hopefully the DNS servers will finish propagating soon so that everyone will finally have access to the site again.

I am sorry for this long of a downtime, and I hope that the increased CPU/Process allowances of our new webhost is enough to support our community. It will cost more per month to keep the site online, but thats always inevitable for growing websites.

--Chad

YOU Can Write Agent 38

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

Topic author
BobaFettish1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:
United States of America

YOU Can Write Agent 38

Post by BobaFettish1 » 4 days ago

While it's no secret that Agent 38 is a character that I've "loaned" out to other authors before, I wanted to make it official for those who perhaps weren't aware...

Some of my friends have already written some great stories starring Agent 38(and there's more coming soon that I think you'll enjoy), but I also wanted to put the call out to anyone else who's interesting in writing her. As long as you let me know how you plan to utilize her ahead of time, I'd be more than happy to promote your story and add it the the official archive folder on DeviantArt for everyone to read. ;)

https://www.deviantart.com/bobafettish1 ... ry-archive

I'd love to see Agent 38's story further enriched with even more creative perspectives. I look forward to seeing your stories. :)