Just Getting Back into Things

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
HappyChappy58
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Just Getting Back into Things

Post by HappyChappy58 »

Hi, my wife and I are not as bendy as we used to be. Can anyone suggest a nice comfy tie for my wife? Hard to escape from would be a bonus.
Thank you!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I feel your pain with advancing age.

May I suggest a chairitie or perhaps spread-eagled to the bed? Both can be reasonably comfortable but also very inescapable.
HappyChappy58
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HappyChappy58 »

It comes to us all but I feel we're young at heart.
Thank you for your suggestion.
We do like the spread eagle but we have never tried a chair tie so I think you may be right.
Thanks Again
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

You don't have to be young or "bendy" to enjoy bondage :)

Hubby ties me at least once a week; and I am neither. Simple bondage; hands behind the back, ankles and knees tied. My arms are sometimes tied to my sides, but not always. Nothing really stringent; you don't have to tie someone as tight as you can for them not to be able to get loose.

You could also tie her to the bed, with her wrists tied together, and also tied to the headboard, and her ankles, also tied together, to the footboard.

Just remember, you're doing this for yours, and hers, personal enjoyment. No one else's :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago You don't have to be young or "bendy" to enjoy bondage :)

Hubby ties me at least once a week; and I am neither. Simple bondage; hands behind the back, ankles and knees tied. My arms are sometimes tied to my sides, but not always. Nothing really stringent; you don't have to tie someone as tight as you can for them not to be able to get loose.

You could also tie her to the bed, with her wrists tied together, and also tied to the headboard, and her ankles, also tied together, to the footboard.

Just remember, you're doing this for yours, and hers, personal enjoyment. No one else's :)

Welcome words of wisdom from @Emma there, thanks.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
HappyChappy58
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HappyChappy58 »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago You don't have to be young or "bendy" to enjoy bondage :)

Thank you Emma, we did just that the last time we played (headboard and footboard).
We had a lot of fun and she couldn't escape.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic