FetLife users question

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Ballgag69
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

FetLife users question

Post by Ballgag69 »

Anyone here on FetLife? If so, any tips for finding people to play with on there?
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I'm on there, and I've met some interesting people who I still talk too from time to time, however, I've never done a meet up. I'd suggest just searching a bunch of different groups that appeal to what you're into and just post comments in the communities. Even if a post hasn't been active in a long time, people still browse and read the forum's so it never hurts to comment or start a discussion. Hope this helps :)
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I've been on there in the past (well, technically still am but haven't logged in for months). I didn't have any success 1 on 1 but there were some city-specific groups I met up with occasionally. I didn't go fully in because of time and transport though
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Join/ look/ post to groups centering around your local area. It doesn't hurt to attend a few munches so people know your serious.

I've meet a few people willing to "play" either by posting or responding to posts. Like anything use common sense, blank or not very active profiles are suspicious to me.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Depends on where you are. There are a lot of city/region specific groups for personal ads, such as "DC Area Personals", "Massachusetts Area Personals", etc. Just search for your city or region and click on the Groups tab.
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

I used to be and had met some great people and subs/just cool people with common interests. There used to be a meetup at a bar not far from where I lived where I'd just chat with strangers (but that's the kind of person I am haha). If you're outgoing, I'd suggest meeting people there
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I’m on there and have had three meet ups. Two of them I contacted with a polite introduce myself message, I was upfront on only being interested in bondage. The third person actually messaged me saying she liked tying people up. That is incredibly rare in my experience.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
jl1453
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jl1453 »

I just signed up and was exploring. I'm in the Boston area and tried searching for guys in the area. I'm finding it a bit tricky to do searches for ropes and gags and stuff for locals, but there are obviously a lot of people on the site. Hoping I can find somebody.

Anyone with any advice, let me know.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I posted this in another thread on here. This method still works for me, I've played with several different women, some as recently as a couple of weeks ago.

"I feel this will be fairly long winded, and maybe even deserving of its own thread, but I will take the time to type out to you, the Nexus' Guide to Fetlife Play Partners.

Its fairly simple, really. Although it does have a little to do with your geographical location, and how close to bigger cities you are.

First step? Decide how far you are able/willing to travel. I decided that I would drive up to 2-3 hours for bondage play. Now, on fetlife you can search out cities/locations. So, within your comfortable travel radius, search out larger to mid-size cities/towns in your area. If you live in a populated area, chances are there will literally be thousands of "kinksters" in each city. Though I can tell you, only the first 10-15 pages (200-400) are the active ones that are worth talking to.

Every profile is tagged by age, gender, and fetish-lean. (28-F-Dom) I simply scroll through the "kinksters" in a city close to me. For me, I am only in to playing with women, so its easy to pick out the F's in the profile list. From there it's just checking their profile and seeing if they are into bondage/submission. If so, I message them. As most people will let you know in their profile, a generic "hey" message will likely get you nowhere. Engage them personally about stuff they are interested in on their page. Let them know your exact intent. Honesty and openness help people come out and talk. Also fill your profile with info about your interests. Pics help too. Real pics. Its unreal how many people think that pics of their genitals is appropriate for a profile pic, but hey, maybe it works for them. Either way, people are more likely to talk to you if you humanize yourself with pics and/or a detailed profile.

I think that covers most of my experience. Any further questions I'd be happy to try to answer "
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Oh, and my name on there is Jotun74 if anybody wants to add me. I have looooots of photos from my TUGs that aren't exactly appropriate for this board.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

Fetlife is great to see women being bound and gagged. the other stuff not so much i tried many times to roleplay someone online there and it was a success but others were either awful at roleplaying or wanted something that was over my limitations.

other criticism is that they expect you to pay money just to look at photos and videos. if Fetlife is the Facebook of bondage, why are we have to pay them money? are they going bankrupt?

overall im not saying the site sucks are anything its a good place to talk to people who likes to get tied up or people who likes doing the tying
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic