Misunderstanding

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Deleted User 9532

Misunderstanding

Post by Deleted User 9532 »

So apparently, like days before I arrived here, someone named "yourcaptive" left.
Apparently this person, despite their name, mostly posted pics of other people tied up.
So when I show up, apparently some people believe that the old account was deleted, and renamed a more appropriate name, to match the more dominant tendencies of the person running the account.
This is NOT the case. I am surprised and honestly amused by the coincidence, but on a forum devoted to tying and being tied, the name I and the aforementioned "yourcaptive" chose are.... honestly verging on generic.

But honestly folks, if you have suspicions, or questions, keep it to yourself, or just ask. I can't prove that I am not "yourcaptive"....but you can't prove that I am.
Feels pretty shitty coming onto a forum, and feeling like you're being welcomed into it, only to discover that you're essentially being purity tested by someone who won't believe you are who you claim to be.
Whatever.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Weird. Don't remember seeing them. But the name IS fairly generic, considering.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

It's unfortunate you've had this experience, [mention]YourCaptor[/mention]; from your tone it sounds like the other person was doing things some found unethical, and accusing you.

But "YourCaptor" and "yourcaptive" are so very similar, its easy to see why some would mistake you for the other person.

It sounds like they're making a very reasonable mistake.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Deleted User 9532

@emma oh I wouldn't have minded someone asking if I was "yourcaptive" at all. Totally reasonable. Even funny!
But after some dishonest conversation, this individual decided that I was lying, and that I must be this other person. So I was misled and then not believed.
Just put a sour taste in my mouth. Just venting I suppose.
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

shyguy92 wrote: 4 years ago Weird. Don't remember seeing them. But the name IS fairly generic, considering.
I do remember seeing the person. Who @Your Captor speaks of. Person only did one of self bondage and others of someone else tied up
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

YourCaptor wrote: 4 years ago @emma oh I wouldn't have minded someone asking if I was "yourcaptive" at all. Totally reasonable. Even funny!
But after some dishonest conversation, this individual decided that I was lying, and that I must be this other person. So I was misled and then not believed.
Don't worry. Some folks on here have nothing better to do than go around accusing others of being this or that.
You're not the first to make this complaint.
We're all on here to have fun and talk about bondage.

If someone's harassing you or accusing you of something, just tell em to buzz off.
Don't let a few rotten apples sour your experience here.
Overall, the men and women on this board are great!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Deleted User 9532

@bondagefreak yeah, that has been my experience otherwise. Maybe I was just feeling ticked, and needed to vent. Maybe I was hoping to prevent future nonsense. In any case, I appreciate the support yall
Beetlebailey13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beetlebailey13 »

YourCaptor wrote: 4 years ago @bondagefreak yeah, that has been my experience otherwise. Maybe I was just feeling ticked, and needed to vent. Maybe I was hoping to prevent future nonsense. In any case, I appreciate the support yall
@YourCaptor No Harm No Foul If you feel like you need to vent or feel that you have accused falsely. Feel free to share to state your case. All are here to talk about Tie Up Games and No one Should have to feel Violated or made to feel bad or accused falsely.
" No use to struggle, my dear, you're tied up much too tight for escape! However, I'd be in your debt if you would try... "
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic