QUESTION FOR EVERYONE

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago
MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago A suggestion: If/when you go back and reread something you really liked, take a moment to add a new comment. That will bring what is (probably) an excellent tale back to the front and allow others to more easily find it. It'll also give the author another stroke or two.
Couldn't agree more and let's face it, if you are posting a story, seeing the views go up and no comments, it can leave you a little disheartened. Let your favourite creators know, that you enjoyed their tale. You might see them pot new stuff
So now I'm thinking maybe it would be a good idea to click on the name of an author you've been reading, and check out his/her earlier stories, to see if they posted stories before you became a fan. And, of course, stealing wolfman's idea, comment on them ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago
wolfman wrote: 4 years ago
MaxRoper wrote: 4 years ago A suggestion: If/when you go back and reread something you really liked, take a moment to add a new comment. That will bring what is (probably) an excellent tale back to the front and allow others to more easily find it. It'll also give the author another stroke or two.
Couldn't agree more and let's face it, if you are posting a story, seeing the views go up and no comments, it can leave you a little disheartened. Let your favourite creators know, that you enjoyed their tale. You might see them pot new stuff
So now I'm thinking maybe it would be a good idea to click on the name of an author you've been reading, and check out his/her earlier stories, to see if they posted stories before you became a fan. And, of course, stealing wolfman's idea, comment on them ;)

Great comments, you two!

Something else that can be done is for authors to use their banner/signatures as a way to link readers to their other works.
Readers who've enjoyed reading one of my tales can find a link to my entire story collection at the foot of every story and post I've published.

Makes things very easy for new and/or interested readers.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago Still like to read Aunt Jean by Praetorian from time to time, but otherwise not really.
Love that story, and I found this comment while doing a search to find it lol. Also a big fan of the DenMother stories.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

As you can see, I have taken bondagefreak's suggestion!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago As you can see, I have taken bondagefreak's suggestion!
That's great, Emma!

I don't know if you went to click on my banner link, but in the future, it would be great if the M/F, F/M and F/F authors banded together and created a similar thread to the one in my link. Such an index greatly facilitates finding new stories from favourite authors.
The M/M index has been viewed thousands of times since it's inception in late October.

Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
That's great, Emma!

I don't know if you went to click on my banner link, but in the future, it would be great if the M/F, F/M and F/F authors banded together and created a similar thread to the one in my link. Such an index greatly facilitates finding new stories from favourite authors.
The M/M index has been viewed thousands of times since it's inception in late October.
That's a very good idea!

In my case, though, hubby's stories aren't all one type. He has (M/F), (m/f), (m/fF) (MM/Fff), (F/f), ect, lol. The only constant is the person bound is female.
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Some of my favorite stories, all in one place!
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

TightsBound wrote: 4 years ago
Some of my favorite stories, all in one place!
That is very sweet, thank you!

Don will enjoy hearing that :)
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Bondagefreak.

I assume the picture of you is accurate. If you really are that muscular, I "submit" to you and read and reread a lot of your stories. I realize I'm in PA and you're in Canada, so we will probably never meet. But when someone is as muscular as you are, I do tend to be somewhat submissive to them. So, I tend to look for your posts. Even though I will never meet you or be restrained by you. I personally don't enjoy the smelly socks gags, but like I said, when an author posts a picture of themselves, and if they are very muscular, like you are bondagefreak, I tend to read and re-read their stories. Guess I just naturally submit to a very muscular guy. Even if I will never meet them or wrestle them or get tied by them.
Last edited by Finn 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I often come across many intresting and mind gripping story's on this site, but I don't always have time to look for them again as there's so many and I don't remember all the authors names.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Don't know about the rest of you, but with a bit more free time than usual these past few weeks, I've been able to revisit old posts and reread previously read stories again.

Brought back a lot of good memories 8-)

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

I do in fact reread my favourite stories, but 99% of the time, those are true stories.

F/F or M/F are ideal for me, and frankly, the old forum was so much better for that. I like [mention]fungirlkatie[/mention]'s stories on this forum, but it seems she's not around much anymore :(
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I go back many times and particularly to certain paragraphs of said stories.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic