Favourite cartoon scene

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Babysitter bandit episode from The Simpsons.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

tiedjay wrote: 4 years ago For me Batman the animated series. Batman and Catwoman captured by the red claw, tied up and placed in a death trap. Great taunting and struggling. Always great to see a badass (or two!) in distress

Thanks for posting this one.. this has got my heart feeling heavy and is turning me on.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

HannahHeroine wrote: 5 years ago

Scooby Doo had a bunch of great ones. I distinctly remember this!

I recall that scene to. I remember being excited by the thought that she was right there the whole time, but couldn't call out to shaggy to warn him due to her being gagged.

If only we got to see the capture and rescue as well!
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

The best superhero scene from Batman The Animated Series. The sexy Catwoman bound and gagged by tge equally sexy Harley Quinn. Great teasing, struggling and gag-talk. Catwoman is so feisty yet helpless. I love it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Really love all the Penelope Pitstop pics, and the Catwoman video that was just posted!
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

One thing I do have trouble finding are good pics of Betty and Veronica from the Archie Comics in bondage. When they're tied, that I've seen anyway, they're usually in yoga pants or something  :lol:
 Really would like to see them dressed up, in tights and leotards, bikinis, and one piece swimsuits  :)

Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago One thing I do have trouble finding are good pics of Betty and Veronica from the Archie Comics in bondage. When they're tied, that I've seen anyway, they're usually in yoga pants or something  :lol:
 Really would like to see them dressed up, in tights and leotards, bikinis, and one piece swimsuits  :)

Its not bikini bondage, but...

RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago
RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago One thing I do have trouble finding are good pics of Betty and Veronica from the Archie Comics in bondage. When they're tied, that I've seen anyway, they're usually in yoga pants or something  :lol:

Its not bikini bondage, but...

Thanks! I've seen those before, but thanks for posting them.  I guess after mom/daughter bondage, I'm really into Betty/Veronica bondage, though it's scarce  :lol:
  Maybe i should ask someone to write up a story....

McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Found this the other day!
das9juh-042007cd-1c24-4c92-ab06-c3d91f3167ee.gif

Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I'm suprised no one has posted anything with April O'Neal yet. Figured I'd share a few pics.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago The best superhero scene from Batman The Animated Series. The sexy Catwoman bound and gagged by tge equally sexy Harley Quinn. Great teasing, struggling and gag-talk. Catwoman is so feisty yet helpless. I love it!
Vividly remember this scene! Definitely one of the first that got me down this rabbit hole!
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

tiedjay wrote: 4 years ago
Wrappedmouth wrote: 4 years ago The best superhero scene from Batman The Animated Series. The sexy Catwoman bound and gagged by tge equally sexy Harley Quinn. Great teasing, struggling and gag-talk. Catwoman is so feisty yet helpless. I love it!
Vividly remember this scene! Definitely one of the first that got me down this rabbit hole!
This show as a whole did that for me. Lots of damsels in distress. (And a couple dudes in distress too.)
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

I guess I like to imagine myself in the roles of Daphne from the Scooby Doo cartoons, and Penelope Pitstop, lol....
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Can’t forget about prince Philip I’m Sleeping beauty.
Was always so jealous of him to be captured by Maleficent!

(They’re supposed to be gifs I’m not sure if it’ll work)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

kiwi wrote: 4 years ago Can’t forget about prince Philip I’m Sleeping beauty.

It has been years since I saw Sleeping Beauty, but that scene has always stuck with me. I would love to be captured like he was in that scene!

HannahHeroine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannahHeroine »

The one from Aladdin is really popular, I think. Also, those scenes from Scooby Doo and Batman were very interesting to me when I was a kid!
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

HannahHeroine wrote: 4 years ago The one from Aladdin is really popular, I think. Also, those scenes from Scooby Doo and Batman were very interesting to me when I was a kid!
Aladdin was the first time I really remember being interested in a M/M scene. It had everything I wanted to imagine if I was tied up: hero captured, restrained and gagged quickly before having the chance to fight back or shout for help, and a narrow escape from a death trap (well, he was saved, but close enough).
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

From "Rollercoaster Rabbit." Jessica Rabbit is a great damsel in distress. The only thing that would make this scene better is if she were gagged.

GaggedGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedGuy »

I remember that when i was a child.. many years ago now... i saw an episode of the cartoon series for Inspector Gadget.

A bad guy sneaks up behind a security guard who is standing outside his security booth / box thing.

The guy has a hand clamped over his mouth and he is dragged, moaning under the hand, backwards into his security box and the door slams shut. Then the scene fades out.

In the next scene the poor guy has been stripped down to his boxer shorts and tied up with rope around his ankles, knees, upper body, and has his hands bound behind him. He is sitting on the floor with the bad guy finishing gagging him with a wide cloth over his mouth. The bad guy in now wearing the guards uniform and he is tying a gag tight behind the guards head and says ''There, that ought to keep you quiet''. The scene fades out again.

Later scene Inspector Gadget pulls up to the guard box in his car with Penny in the car as well. The imposter guard opens the gate and starts to tell him to drive in. At that moment the guard is yelling into his gag for help and banging on the door of the guard box. He manages to push the door open and hops out towards the car with the open window, still yelling for help. He leans his gagged face to the window and is moaning into his gag, but can not be understood by inspector Gadget, who things its all part of the horror show that the castle he is going to is putting on, and he laughs and says its very realistic. The imposter pushes the poor guard back, hand over his gagged mouth, as the police car drives off into the castle grounds.

The guard is not rescues or show again the rest of the episode.
mr bob
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mr bob »

some of my favorites from she rah and the princess of power season 3 episodes 3 and 4

follow my discord lockedjawed#7936 for rp
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

GaggedGuy wrote: 3 years ago

Later scene Inspector Gadget pulls up to the guard box in his car with Penny in the car as well. The imposter guard opens the gate and starts to tell him to drive in. At that moment the guard is yelling into his gag for help and banging on the door of the guard box. He manages to push the door open and hops out towards the car with the open window, still yelling for help. He leans his gagged face to the window and is moaning into his gag, but can not be understood by inspector Gadget, who things its all part of the horror show that the castle he is going to is putting on, and he laughs and says its very realistic. The imposter pushes the poor guard back, hand over his gagged mouth, as the police car drives off into the castle grounds....
These scenes where a prisoner is so close to their freedom but the gag around their mouth prevents the impending rescue are the best. In fact it is predicaments like this that show just why gags are such a big deal. The guy could have been saved but for the cloth muffling his speech.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

kiwi wrote: 4 years ago Can’t forget about prince Philip I’m Sleeping beauty.

I remember the first time I ever saw that scene, I was so aroused
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Headscarf Hannah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headscarf Hannah »

This scene from Totally Spies where Alex (my favourite of the 3) gets kidnapped. Complete with an on screen OTN gag. Really made me discover my fondness of bondage.

https://www.deviantart.com/damseldash/a ... -790802594
HeadscarfHannah#1465 on discord.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Headscarf Hannah wrote: 3 years ago This scene from Totally Spies where Alex (my favourite of the 3) gets kidnapped. Complete with an on screen OTN gag. Really made me discover my fondness of bondage.

Totally Spies has some great bondage scenes. (Though I am more of a Sam guy).
Headscarf Hannah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headscarf Hannah »

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago
Headscarf Hannah wrote: 3 years ago This scene from Totally Spies where Alex (my favourite of the 3) gets kidnapped. Complete with an on screen OTN gag. Really made me discover my fondness of bondage.

Totally Spies has some great bondage scenes. (Though I am more of a Sam guy).
Well unfortunately, Sam never got a gag scene. And no, I don't count that weird spinoff.
HeadscarfHannah#1465 on discord.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic