Bondage Horror Stories

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sociopath3

Bondage Horror Stories

Post by Sociopath3 »

Post bondage themed horror stories of about a paragraph in length.
OtisSpofford
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OtisSpofford »

I had only met them recently but from what I saw of them through my window I knew exactly who they were. Today they were going to visit the decrepit old house at the end of the street again, though usually they never entered for fear today was going to be different as they wanted to show me the house. All day they had been telling stories of their perils inside (though I knew them to be false) perhaps to scare me more, after all it would be embarrassing for them if I was the one who lasted longest in that house. Hesitating upon the door step the leader (wearing a leather jacket, a sign of toughness) came up with an idea. Bound and gag me and leave me in there “to make sure you don’t run away and scream” they said, “and for ten minutes.” I had seen them tie up younger sisters in games of cops and robbers, I guess this is where the idea came from. We entered, they tied me with scarfs and skipping ropes, gagged me with a hanky and they left as quick as they could. The ropes were weak and hurried but I remained in place by choice. The inside was dark, the walls grey. Dust lay everywhere and the room I was placed in was small. A staircase in front of me, a piano to the left, a bookshelf to the right, freedom behind. No windows. Movement caught my eye as a shape moved across the room from the piano to the staircase. It was nothing but a large spider. As the time ticked on I felt the room shrink. I found myself scanning it more often and noticing details within the history of the house. A smashed family photo, (man, woman, daughter) perhaps showing the breakdown of a family. A bent wedding ring, perhaps showing a failing marriage. A knife embedded into the wooden bookshelf, perhaps showing a violent outburst. A corpse, perhaps showing murder. My school textbook, perhaps showing the presents of children. Five things. One, two, three, four. I count again. One. Two. Three. Four. I know there was five things in this room, but I could only see four. One, a smashed photo. Two, a bent wedding ring. Three, a knife. Four, my old school textbook. What was missing? I replay the pictures inside my head but to no avail. Something had disappeared and now I felt uncomfortable. My time was almost up. I didn’t want to leave with that gap in my knowledge. What was the other item? Photo. Ring. Knife. Textbook. My textbook. My textbook? What was my old textbook doing here? Something was terribly wrong here. My whole body felt wrong. I needed to get out. I looked down and tried to pull the ropes off me but the blood had made it hard. I finally throw my bindings to the floor half expecting them to wriggle away like snakes. I felt like I could breathe again but my mind was crushed by more questions. What’s wrong with the rope? Why is it different than before? It’s something that I haven’t noticed. Something that has always been here but I haven’t been able to see. One, family photo. Two, bent wedding ring. Three, knife in wood. Four, decaying corps. Five, my school text book. I see it now. I can finally see it. There’s blood on the ropes. It’s my blood. I’m covered in my own blood, almost like I’ve been stabbed. I have been stabbed. I was stabbed by the decaying corpse who stood before me in her wedding dress. I saw dad in his suite at the top of the stairs, he was dead and missing his wedding ring. His body brought me a bit of joy, if only his mistress could see him now. The woman had his ring in her other hand and threw it at one of our family pictures, it shattered the glass frame. Blood was still draining out of me. I became light headed and felt to the ground dropping my textbook. After the ten minutes they came in and untied me, then we left. Standing outside the old house I told them what happened, they seemed rather displeased with the uneventfulness of it all, I suppose they were expecting something more than just a large spider. I must have struck a cord with them as they all wanted to be tied up in the house too. I guess they couldn’t handle the thought of me being braver than them. I tied them all up real well and gagged them, especially the leader. It’s been a long time since me and my family have had this much fun...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic