Becoming a Bondage Model In LA

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Becoming a Bondage Model In LA

Post by Viperbound7 »

For at lest a decade I’ve been a fan of sites like tieguyuk, bondagejeopardy, boundguys, etc and have always wanted to be a bondage model on a site like these. This is a long shot but I was wondering if anyone might be familiar with a good way to get involved with this in Los Angeles, I can’t seem to find any male bondage sites that are based in the city. Any help would be great!

PS, anyone in Los Angeles? Haha
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I was a bondage model here in AZ. My rigger then moved to California. I don’t remember if it was LA though. But if I could be a model in a small Arizona town, there’s got to be something in LA for you.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Have you tried looking on Fetlife for people/ groups that are specifically TUG oriented in/ around LA?
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

I have actually, but haven’t had much success. Honestly after years of using fetlife I kind of despise it. It seems to me like they deliberately try to make it inconvenient to find like minded people in your general area. Unless I’m just a significant minority which is possible haha.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Viperbound7 wrote: 4 years ago I have actually, but haven’t had much success. Honestly after years of using fetlife I kind of despise it. It seems to me like they deliberately try to make it inconvenient to find like minded people in your general area. Unless I’m just a significant minority which is possible haha.
I've had ok luck over the 4 years I've been using it... typically the smaller communities are easier to interact with once they know you are serious. Other than that I've found it best to make clear your goals for a scene and someone will be willing to play along.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic