Any Texas Folks?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
User avatar
Teenbondageboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 7
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Texas

Any Texas Folks?

Post by Teenbondageboy »

I'm not too active here now that school is going on, I'm insanely busy :cry:

But I've always wondered if there were any Texas guys here, particularly from the DFW/North Texas area. I'm interested in chatting and what not!
Texan teen with an avid love for feet, socks, speedos, underwear, and gagged men. PM me!
User avatar
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 116
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Surprisingly in Austin

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Houstonian living in Austin reporting in! Great to know that there's other Texans on here!
If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
User avatar
Teenbondageboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 7
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Texas

Post by Teenbondageboy »

Sweet dude! I love Austin, only been once but the city is stunning.
Texan teen with an avid love for feet, socks, speedos, underwear, and gagged men. PM me!
User avatar
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 116
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Surprisingly in Austin

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Teenbondageboy wrote: 1 month ago Sweet dude! I love Austin, only been once but the city is stunning.
Yeah it's a great place to be 100%, I'm very much still a Houston fellow though.
If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
User avatar
Teenbondageboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 7
Joined: 4 months ago
Location: Texas

Post by Teenbondageboy »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 1 month ago
Teenbondageboy wrote: 1 month ago Sweet dude! I love Austin, only been once but the city is stunning.
Yeah it's a great place to be 100%, I'm very much still a Houston fellow though.
Awesome, awesome mind if I send you a PM?
Texan teen with an avid love for feet, socks, speedos, underwear, and gagged men. PM me!
User avatar
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 116
Joined: 2 years ago
Location: Surprisingly in Austin

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Teenbondageboy wrote: 1 month ago
DallasNotAustin wrote: 1 month ago
Teenbondageboy wrote: 1 month ago Sweet dude! I love Austin, only been once but the city is stunning.
Yeah it's a great place to be 100%, I'm very much still a Houston fellow though.
Awesome, awesome mind if I send you a PM?
Go right ahead! Always happy to talk to fellow Texans!
If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Posts: 346
Joined: 2 years ago

Post by David Han »

Houston
Tie me up and have fun with me
tapegagged08
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Posts: 15
Joined: 5 months ago

Post by tapegagged08 »

DFW here!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic