Gagged casually, but not bound?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gagged_Miko
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Gagged casually, but not bound?

Post by Gagged_Miko »

Is it strange that I find the concept of just being gagged amazing? Like imagine just going about a normal day, doing your usual business, but while gagged, not even necessarily tied up. I always loved thinking about this, and I am unsure if anyone here would be able to relate to this.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Voluntarily? No, not really. But I like the idea, that someone has such a strong control over you, that they can make you wear a gag, and keeping it on, without having to tie you up. I like to imagine a guy being made to play waiter at his brothers party, being not tied up. But he is not allowed to undo his gag, to make clear, that he is not allowed to actually enjoy the party. A sign of total domination.

I'm not quite sure if that's what you meant. Doesn't sound too casual, I guess. 😅
Hojojutsutengu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hojojutsutengu »

Being gagged makes or breaks a. Tie up scene for me and probably in the event that just a gag is worn I can live with that too haha
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’ve actually done this before. I had the urge to be tied up and gagged, but I had stuff to do around the house, so I just gagged myself while I did the things. I did eventually do self-bondage later that night after work.
Detective-Gag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Detective-Gag »

Sure!

While I like the whole "scenario" of being tied & gagged in a classical sense; I can certainly see the appeal of just "going gagged", as it were.
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

I totally understand how you feel, I also love being gagged even if I'm not tied up.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

When I'm crossdressing at home, I'll sometimes get the urge to do some self bondage, but then I'll think to myself that I don't want to go through the trouble of tying myself up. I'll just gag myself and keep doing whatever it is I'm doing.
Just a helpless damsel captured and kept bound and gagged.
AlexanderBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexanderBound »

I've done homework assignments while wearing a cleave gag! - :) Certainly hope no one was watching through the camera
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic