It finally stopped

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

It finally stopped

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I don't know if this is the best place to post it but I just wanted to say that the cyperbulling has finally stopped.

For those of you who don't know I have been getting some bad messages harassing me about my broken english, or my story writing. They have really affected me and that's why I haven't posted anything in a long time.

I will not say any names as I want to get as far as posibile from this subject, and to fastly forget about it.
What I want to do is thank [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for his kind words about my problem, as without them I think I would have deleted this account long ago.

I won't guarantee to post a new chapter to one of my stories any time soon as I don't feel comfortable. But they will get new chapters... eventually...

In the mean time I think I will post something in the " How would you..." subject, as I find it interesting and I have some questions to which I would be very grateful if I would get your answers.

So stay tunned.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good to hear it. If it happens again, simply send copies to one of the Mods or Admins, you might not be the only one suffering.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

A thought, or piece of advice, if you will:

"Illigitimi non tatum carborundum."

It's Latin. It means "Don't let the bastards wear you down."

Drawscore
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago Good to hear it. If it happens again, simply send copies to one of the Mods or Admins, you might not be the only one suffering.
Thanks for offering your help, but I wanted to take care of this myself, and I finally did...
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago Good to hear it. If it happens again, simply send copies to one of the Mods or Admins, you might not be the only one suffering.
Yes, please do that. We do not have a way to check PMs. The only way we can stop this behavior is if you and other members come forward and report these things to us.

We are on your side!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Hi guys, I just want to say that I finally posted something in a long time.

As I mentioned above, it is in the " How would you..." subject, you can find it here :

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=86515#p86515

I would be more than grateful to hear your answers, as it is the first post that I had the courage to make after the... incident...

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tuckerton7[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Galuj[/mention] [mention]Reyez8123[/mention]
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Glad things have worked out man. We want to have an open and encouraging forum here for sharing stories and ideas etc free of judgement or harassment. Happy you're sticking with us
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Gawd, I hate trolls. Seriously, the best thing to do about them is to report them and block them, don't reply as you'll just give them an opportunity to reply and troll you more. I hope they're gone, I really do.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic