Did You Play TUGs/Cops and Robbers as a Child?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Did You Play TUGs/Cops and Robbers as a Child?

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

Here's something that always interests me when I chat with people who are into tie-up and/or handcuffs - did you play any of this as a child, and does your love for TUGs come from your childhood? And did you play with other children or with grown-ups also?
I, personally, can say about myself that I did play "cops and robbers" as a teenager (when I was 12 to 16 or so) with younger boys I used to sort of babysit. I had a toy gun, and I would always let them point it at me and say "hands up!" That toy gun was pretty much always pointed at me! But it was when we played with the boy's toys that I was handcuffed. The games went like this: gun pointed at me with the words "hands up!", me standing with my hands up and surrendering myself, then me being led to a wall to stand with my hands up and be frisked for weapons, and then I was handcuffed behind my back and left to sit in "jail". I would then either escape and get caught again (hands up!) or released, but get arrested again.
As for rope - this is something I've never played with.
So what about you? Did you play tie-up games or handcuffs games in your childhood, or is it something you got into only as an adult?
Hands up!
My gallery on DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/wwthuis
Feel free to contact me here or on DA.
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Really good question! I actually played a lot of cops and robbers as a young kid, basically age 11 or 12 and younger. Usually the game was played at my house and would involve other kids; friends of ours, cousins, neighbors. They really did not involve tie ups at all, and were more of a tag or nerf gun war type game. The funny thing is that the only time it involved tying someone up was when it involved an adult or older kid. When I was pretty young we played with my aunt a few times when she was babysitting us and tied her up which was awesome. We also tied up two of my cousins. One was when I was very little and she was around 18, and again years later with her younger sister when I was maybe 11 or 12. To answer the rest of the question, I don’t think the game is what sparked my interest in tugs, but I definitely saw the potential for a tug in the game after some time. We usually used jump rope, although my brother did have a pair of play police handcuffs.
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

quietman wrote: 3 years ago Really good question! I actually played a lot of cops and robbers as a young kid, basically age 11 or 12 and younger. Usually the game was played at my house and would involve other kids; friends of ours, cousins, neighbors. They really did not involve tie ups at all, and were more of a tag or nerf gun war type game. The funny thing is that the only time it involved tying someone up was when it involved an adult or older kid. When I was pretty young we played with my aunt a few times when she was babysitting us and tied her up which was awesome. We also tied up two of my cousins. One was when I was very little and she was around 18, and again years later with her younger sister when I was maybe 11 or 12. To answer the rest of the question, I don’t think the game is what sparked my interest in tugs, but I definitely saw the potential for a tug in the game after some time. We usually used jump rope, although my brother did have a pair of play police handcuffs.
Interesting. It seems like kids always prefer tying up adults or teens. This is why I would always find myself on the surrendered side.
I wonder, when you tied up your aunt and you cousins, whose idea was it, and did the aunt and cousins easily agree to this? Also, did you point guns at them, asking them to put their hands up?
Hands up!
Will RP with girls who either want me with my hands up or want to put their hands up!
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Hmm good questions. It was definitely our idea to tie them up! My aunt was very doting and playful and probably just thought the whole thing was cute so she was smiling and giggling the whole time. I don’t remember if we made her put her hands up, I know we had her put her hands behind her back while we took her to “jail.”

With my two cousins the incidents were years apart. The first, my cousin I think was a senior in high school. She babysat us a couple of times and was (and still is) a really cool and sweet girl. Like my aunt, I don’t think she needed a lot of convincing, she was happy to play a game with us. I also don’t remember if we made her put her hands up, but we tied her up lightly. With her younger sister it was years later, she was only a couple years older than me. I do believe we had her put her hands up and we also used play handcuffs on her. She was more tomboyish and it was like 4 against 1. They were all a ton of fun
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

quietman wrote: 3 years ago Hmm good questions. It was definitely our idea to tie them up! My aunt was very doting and playful and probably just thought the whole thing was cute so she was smiling and giggling the whole time. I don’t remember if we made her put her hands up, I know we had her put her hands behind her back while we took her to “jail.”

With my two cousins the incidents were years apart. The first, my cousin I think was a senior in high school. She babysat us a couple of times and was (and still is) a really cool and sweet girl. Like my aunt, I don’t think she needed a lot of convincing, she was happy to play a game with us. I also don’t remember if we made her put her hands up, but we tied her up lightly. With her younger sister it was years later, she was only a couple years older than me. I do believe we had her put her hands up and we also used play handcuffs on her. She was more tomboyish and it was like 4 against 1. They were all a ton of fun
Nice stories. Thanks for sharing. I had childhood fantasies about playing "cops and robbers" with an adult, like a female babysitter or cousin or something, but I didn't have anyone like this) I did get to be that older boy who agreed to play and be handcuffed though, which I guess is also something)
Hands up!
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Sure thing, glad you made this thread, Iwish we played it more and made my aunt put her hands up! I wrote a story in the true section about tying her up, maybe I will write one about tying up my cousins also. I agree it’s such a fun topic, and tales of tying up your aunt/cousin/babysitter never get old!

If anyone’s interested here’s the story if tying my aunt: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12235
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

quietman wrote: 3 years ago Sure thing, glad you made this thread, Iwish we played it more and made my aunt put her hands up! I wrote a story in the true section about tying her up, maybe I will write one about tying up my cousins also. I agree it’s such a fun topic, and tales of tying up your aunt/cousin/babysitter never get old!

If anyone’s interested here’s the story if tying my aunt: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12235
Glad you like this topic. Hopefully, others will share their stories too.
And I have read your story already. It is nice, but I wouldn't capture your aunt like you did) I'd be more of a gentleman and make her surrender herself with her hands up)
Hands up!
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

[mention]ILoveHandsUp[/mention] too bad you never had her as a babysitter :D

Agree I’d love to hear from others about this. I believe there is a poll of women about getting tied up by kids/nephews/ neighbors, etc.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Played every chance I got, even into my teen years. Even if it was sadly somewhat rare. Airsoft wars were particularly fun.

I don't think it's the sole source of my liking for TUGs, but it definitely helped!
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

I did get a chance to play with some of my aunts and a classmate of mine back in high school. They weren't really long sessions or anything though.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

I played only one time Cops and Robbers (or more like Kidnappers😂).
Bro's group friends and mine planned to kidnap me to simulate an hostage situation and they actually did it by harshly pushing me into a vehicle after blindfolding me😂.
Bro and Dad were comanding the SWAT team, while my bestie was the head of the kidnappers crew.
In the end, after calling off the game (SWAT win by "saving" me), it turned out a crazy plan for my-now-husband ( I got married one week ago😍🥳) to officially ask me to be his fiancèe😂
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

When I was growing up, westerns were still pretty big on TV. (8 of the top 10 rated shows were westerns) When they had run their course, what were regarded as "kids' westerns" lived on as part of the Saturday morning programming. (The Lone Ranger, Rin Tin Tin, Fury, Annie Oakley, Buffalo Bill, Jr., the Range Rider, etc. mixed in with Bugs Bunny, Tom and Jerry, Popeye, and other cartoons.

Most of them had kids in co-starring roles, who occasionally (some, even frequently) got tied up. Usually it was with rope (rawhide, if they were captured by Indians), and usually just the hands and feet, unless they were tied to something, like a post or tree.

To us (9-14 year olds) the kids on TV were our "heroes," and we all fantasized about sharing their adventures. 90% of the time we used what we saw on TV to tie each other - rope, but some times we used rawhide from baseball glove re-stringing kits or boot laces, or torn strips from an old sheet.

Drawscore
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Unfortunately i never got the chance to play any games of cops and robbers, or kidnap being only child and living n a rural area..i always for some reason dreamed and fantasized bout wanting to play these games though or to b tied up by a older female from prolly age 7-8 till now
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Yes I did with toy handcuffs then evolving into ropes. I always ended up hogtied
Tie me up and have fun with me
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I played a game which was essentially cops and robbers, as you tried to catch the other team. Only rarely did anyone get tied up, though. Usually we just got sent to "jail." There were a few sporadic occasions where someone got tied up. I was the youngest kid in the neighborhood for a few years and would've spent a considerable amount of time tied up if we'd done it more often since I was usually getting caught.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I had a cousin who we would always go back and forth with this as kids. A lot of it was from us watching some of our favorite cartoons like Inspector Gadget or others where in the middle of it the hero/sidekick got tied and gagged. Usually I would be the one who found myself tied up(which is probably the catalyst for why I'm such a sub-type today) and it was normally chair-ties. We really didn't have rope so more often than not it would be me getting wrapped to a chair by blankets or something. I remember taking a nap and waking up hogtied by jump rope. That was the most interesting because unlike the other ones where I could usually free myself and just played along I really was legit stuck!
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I never really did much. I was too afraid of my playmates getting the idea that I liked being tied and gagged---not that they ever could and I knew that, but paranoia ruled the day....

One time stands out in my mind, a friend from up the street was playing at my house and was the kidnapped scientist. I tied him to a chair and cleave-gagged him, letting him struggle while I persisted in demanding his secret formula. In the game he was to get loose then capture and tie me up. And things went great! When he got loose he grabbed me from behind and tied me hand and foot, gagging me with the gag he'd worn.

Then I got the call from downstairs, "Dinner's ready!"

I managed to tell him to get me free fast! He got my gag out and started untying me when my dad AND my older sister came up to the attic and found me, bound hand and foot, my friend kneeling behind me not yet getting the knot undone.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Played games of cops and robbers with my sister...we would tie and gag each other in our scenarios.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Me and my brother played cops and robbers. I was always the robber while he was the cop.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic