Your Favourite Bondage Video?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Tiengag5 wrote: 2 years ago So many great bondage videos...but I'm going to go with a mainstream movie, A Terror Among Us...four women tied and tightly cleave gagged.
Love that one myself.

There's another one I really like, but can't remember who put it out. A burly burglar has surprised a very pretty lady; she DEMANDS he tie her up as opposed to kidnapping her or stuffing her in a closet. As he ties her, she angerly insists he ties her right (tighter, more secure) threatening to call the police the minute she gets free ("You make sure I'm helpless! YOU MAKE SURE!!!") Funny stuff, great bondage.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

MtnReign wrote: 2 years ago
Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago Too many favorites but one of them is from GND Bondage with Sahrye called "Taping me this tight and stuffing my mouth so full is making this feel too real!"

Sahrye is wearing a black pencil skirt and hot tight button-down shirt. She calls up Steve Villa since she needs to fake a robbery to avoid getting in trouble at her job. Steve then goes duct tape crazy and tapes her legs together and gives her a tape chest harness. Then gags her with panties and wrap gags her tight. She spends the rest of the video struggling and grunting into her gag.
One of the first videos with Sahrye that I saw. It's really great, she is easily one of the most beautiful models out there.
Agreed, she is a goddess! :mrgreen:
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Like most of us, I've seen too many to narrow it down to just one. With that said, there is one from 2004? It's called Bound To Sell.
Miss Trixie Starr answers the door to see Miss Anna Amor.
She gives the typical door to door saleswoman spiel. Talking about perfume. She convinces Trixie by offering a free trial. They move from the front door to the couch in the living room.
As it turns out, the perfume is a knockout gas.
Anna brings out several lengths of rope.
The video then jumps to Trixie hogtied on the floor in her dress and heels. She's left to struggle for the viewer to appreciate. Then Anna returns and gives another dose to knock her out again. Then it shows her being untied. Then her dress is removed. Anna proceeds to put said dress on herself. Two more scenes follow. One with Trixie tied to a footstool in front of the couch in nothing but her underwear. Then on the floor of another room fully nude. Her hands and feet shackled to a post type thing that's connected to a raised counter. She's laying on her back on the floor with her limbs held in the air. Anna uses the knockout gas one more time and proceeds to untie her. But this time Trixie isn't unconscious. She sneakily grabs the perfume bottle and waits. By this point, Anna is ready to leave and she's rushing a bit. She grabs everything else and puts it away.
At the last minute she remembers the perfume, that's when Trixie strikes. She sprays her straight in the face which knocks Anna out almost instantly.
The next scene shows Anna stripped of the dress and tied to a chair. Trixie reveals that she is only the maid who had just been fired but hadn't left yet.
She leaves the room telling Anna she's going to switch their stuff but blindfolds her first. Anna's struggles are on fully display. Eventually Trixie returns and knocks her out again.
The final scene shows Anna naked, ballgagged, and tied to the bed in a spread eagle position. She struggles a bit then Trixie blindfolds her one last time. While Anna tries to talk her way out of the situation, ( the fact that she can be clearly understood the entire time is disappointing) Trixie leaves a note right between her legs. The video zooms in on the note while Anna's fruitless struggles continue.
One of the more interesting endings I've seen
Hogtied and loving it
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

I have many favorites, but one of them is Karly Salinas Visits Nyxon's Casting Couch. The video starts with Karly sitting on Nyxon's couch, ostensibly to do an audition for a movie. Nyxon coaxes her down to her underwear when Karly says she'll do anything to get a part in the film. Nyxon then tells Karly she needs to add a little something. Next shot Karly is tied up but not yet gagged. When Karly repeats she's willing to do anything, there's another cut and Karly is hogtied and ballgagged. Nyxon then leaves her like that. Great 15 minutes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic