TUGS Q and A

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUGS Q and A

Post by fratboydanny »

What is it that you like best about TUGS?

For me, it is the feeling of loss of control and submission. I love to be tied with rope and gagged with bandannas, duct tape, socks or a combination thereof. I love the feeling of helplessness and the rush of trying to get untied and “escape”. I especially like it best when I am bound with another guy.

What about you?
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

It is therapeutic.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

I like the idea of being restrained, in someone else's hands, and unable to do anything about it, in that they can do anything they like to you (Although I'm only really into tickling). I like ropes, and sock/tape gags. I've never had a ballgag or cuffs, but I'm certain I'd probably like those as well. Never been bound with someone either, but I'm sure I'd like that too.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

The challenge of escape and/or tying. If I get loose from my friend's tie, or if he does not, from mine, then I win. If I don't get loose, or if he does, then I lose.

Drawscore
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

As a top I enjoy folding my prisoner into exquisite poses, admiring the restrained body, perhaps touching and toying with my captive, but mostly watching them squirm and "mmf" helplessly.

As a bottom, I enjoy having all responsibility for my actions removed and being totally in the hands of my captor. I like to watch, so when I'm the one tied up I enjoy mirrors (and not blindfolds).
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

I’ve only ever done self bondage but I like the feeling of being helpless. It’s also somewhat relaxing.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

The pure helplessnes and vulnerbility, just being at someone else's mercy
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

It's kind of relaxing. I don't have to think what to do. Someone else lets me do stuff or doesn't. Self bondage to a,lesser degree. I don't have to hang the washing out, clean the bathroom, cook dinner. I just lie here all tied up for now.

Sure if I were really kidnapped I'd be terrified I might die but it's only a game. That's why I like consensual stories,more than kidnap stories.
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I like the control.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

I really would love to have a partner. I only do self bondage though. When I can I get duct tape make sure I’m home alone for a few hours and get busy. I LOVE latex but I don’t have any so I get a garbage bag and make a super easy and quick shirt. Then I just stand in a garbage bag and start taping. I really love the feeling of the cold right duct tape wrapping me up nice and tight and constructive. I take a couple paper towels and ball them up, put it in my mouth and wrap several times around my head. And just come to climax and relax for a couple minutes. I wish I had resources to wait for a release but anyways that’s me.
Jason Gines
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I want to get this thread up and running again. I will pose the first question. When someone responds and answers my question, they should then ask their own question. The next person would answer the question and then pose their own question, and so on and so forth.

Do you prefer rope or duct tape with tying or being tied up?
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Rope, although duct tape is particularly good for gags so I'd rather have both

What piece of media (book, TV show, videoclip, movie, comic, etc.) that depicted a bondage scene caused a bigger impact on you?
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

It was books that had a huge impact on me. In particular it was two Hardy Boys books entitled While the Clock Ticked and The Yellow Feather Mystery and one of the Three Investigators books entitled The Secret of Terror Castle.

What was your favorite television bondage scene?
kevweasley
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kevweasley »

I like the feeling of the helplessness. And the tight gag over his mouth pleading for help. The mmmppphhh,,,sound is my favorite.
Mmmppphhh!!! a gagged guy is hard to find
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

The helplessness, the humiliation, the restrictiveness.
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

Julian wrote: 5 years ago The helplessness, the humiliation, the restrictiveness.
exactly
Like breast bondage.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Being unable to move, lack of control, the torture
Tie me up and have fun with me
Yveltal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yveltal »

Much like most people, it's the submission and lack of control. Being completely unable to do anything but struggle and whimper is just a turn on.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Bringing this back to what the thread is supposed to be: A person posts a question. A person answers the question and then asks a question.

What is your favorite tie up scene from a television show?
GMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GMen »

Elisha Cuthbert from the first season of 24. Great tape gag.

It seems there are many here who have other peccadilloes as it pertains to tie ups. Some (cough, [mention]fratboydanny[/mention], cough) like socks. Others like feet or shoes or turtleneck sweaters. Question I have is: are those specifically tied (no pun intended) to bondage situations or would you folks like the appearance of those other elements sans bondage?
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

My sock fetish can be realized either with or without bondage.

What is your favorite Movie bondage scene?
Deleted User 3241

Post by Deleted User 3241 »

Jessica Alba gagged in Into the Blue. That gag is perfect and she is gorgeous.

Related question: If you could be in the place of any victim in any tv/movie bondage scene, which would it be?
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

I would go with being robin in the 60s version of Batman. In the episode, Pop Goes the Joker, robin is trapped after getting pushed into a gooey substance and then grabbed by Joker’s henchmen. When next we see him he is intricately tied down with rope to a giant hanging mobile. He looks so good bound in his superhero tights. Only downside is he is not gagged but the bondage always intrigued me.

If you could be a super villain what trap would you set for a superhero?
GMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GMen »

A fascinating question. My spidey senses are tingling. You may have to be patient for the right answer to that question, FBD. As they say: Stay Tuned.

In the meantime, for all you role-players out there, do you prefer scenes that are geared towards fantasy or those that are more realistic in nature?
overlooker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by overlooker »

GMen wrote: 5 years ago In the meantime, for all you role-players out there, do you prefer scenes that are geared towards fantasy or those that are more realistic in nature?
ANSWER: I like fantasies that COULD happen but are unlikely to happen.

QUESTION: Wow did you get into TUGs and what caused your interest?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic