A question for the doms

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A question for the doms

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Imagine you have a sub, all tied up just how you like.

What's going through your head in that moment? What do you feel?

For me, I love the look of someone well tied. I like the rush of that power and responsibility. I am touched by the trust of it. It also helps me relax, as I know exactly what to do to make sure they're alright, and I am totally in control.

But more than anything else, I feel protective.

Odd I suppose, that I put folks into a vulnerable position to then protect them, haha.

Curious about various different perspectives on this.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Feel free to tag any other doms whom you think might enjoy this discussion.

Peace.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

[mention]YourCaptor75[/mention] I kind of feel the same way as you do. Like I need to protect them. But also to take Good Care of them. What ever they need. I feel that I must assure my captive. That I don't want to hurt or harm them. Especially if there's something that they're going through. And don't like or want to talk about.
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

[mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]

Thanks for the response. Nice profile pic btw.

You touched on something else interesting; that being tied can help someone work through stuff. I have thought quite a lot about that.

Being tied up, gagged, blindfolded, any of that can really help a sub focus inward. That can bring a lot of healing, and enjoyment. As doms, we can oversee that. And honestly? That is such a satisfying job, haha.

Peace
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

I reckon the things I'm about to say are pretty similar to yours but I'll still say it for the sake of getting this thread going.

It's mostly the high I get from having power and authority over someone. Whether it be physical or psychological. It also makes me happy knowing that someone trusts me enough to let me have them at my will. I feel like such dynamic takes the relationship (whether it be platonic or romantic) to a whole different level. I also feel as if I'm in my natural state. Even though I'm a person that mostly gets his way in daily life. Acting in such manner usually comes off as aggressive and bossy which is no-go especially in a work or school environment so I feel like I can be my trueself while dominating another person.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

[mention]NabHer[/mention]

Thanks for the response. Definitely a fair one. In some sense I think society has done too much to suppress the dominant tendencies that are so natural to some of us (and make a taboo of the submissive tendencies of others, consequently). But that's a whole other thread, haha.

There are about 4 primary "motivations" for humans according to a psychological theory called "choice theory". Love, freedom, fun, and interestingly enough, "power."

Not everyone desires these in equal measure though. A sub might emphasize love and fun, and feel those things when helpless and cared for, while you feel free and of course powerful when you have a captive there depending on you (and loving it.)

Great answers so far folks, let's keep it up!
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Heh, my reply differs quite a bit from what’s been posted so far. Try not to judge! Haha.

I don’t feel this sense responsibility, trust, and protection that many of you feel. I revel in the beautiful sight of a bound woman, and her sheer helplessness. My inner sadist comes to the forefront and I savour the fact that I can do anything to her and she can’t do a thing about it, except struggle tantalizingly in her ropes, and whine into her gag. Just know, I’m ok feeling this way when I know that the woman wants these things as well.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

[mention]Nexus[/mention]
Hey, no judgement here. As I mentioned earlier, one if the primary psychological motivators seems to be "fun". That's probably just something you emphasize a bit more than us.

(And let's none of pretend that seeing a sub struggling ISN'T incredibly appealing.)
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

My answer depends on whether or not we're talking aboout intimate bondage. I'm perfectly fine with just playing non-sexual TUGs, but almost every time I've tied someone up, it's been sexual.

For TUGs, I mostly just feel responsible for their safety and well-being. I'm like a guardian, there to give them a fun time. In exchange, I get to see a lovely show. I greatly enjoy the sight of a bound and gagged woman. And I love the gagged muffles she makes too.

As for the intimate stuff... Her helplessness energizes me in a way, like my sex drive is feeding off of it. I still feel a sense of responsibility, but not entirely in the same way. When my sub is at my mercy, I am on a mission to give her the best sexual experience she could ever ask for. I actually prioritize her over myself in that regard. I might blindfold her, or give her some light torture, or some teasing, but every one of those decisions is based on what I know she likes.

In the end, I see tend to see bondage as a symbiotic relationship. We both get to have a great time when everyone does it right.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

[mention]TomYi[/mention]
Seems like it's almost the satisfaction of a job well done. Giving a lass a great experience while she is tied... I wonder if that also extends to how well you tie her? Wouldn't be surprised if you are quite meticulous, as though that is part of the "service" you're offering.

Great input so far folks.
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

I'm a touchy/feely person, so when someone is tied up I have an urge to cuddle up to them. I suppose it's also an extension of that feeling of responsibility over that person. I actually feel a little pity and sympathy for the person tied up, as well, because their in a completely helpless position at that point.
MouthTaper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MouthTaper »

Don't have to think very hard about this one. What you wrote in the post describes my feelings perfectly, OP. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic