Curious story between my wife and some guy.. What do you think?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
gigglingag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Curious story between my wife and some guy.. What do you think?

Post by gigglingag »

Hi, hello, fellow visitors of this forum. This is my first public forum post of this type, so I'm a little excited.. I'm excited because of the history that we are going to tell. Right up to a pleasant shiver in the hands and a chill in the stomach. I couldn't keep these feelings to myself for long and relive them - I didn't even tell my wife about it. But now I've found the right forum, the right audience, and I think it's time to tell you about it.

Nothing extraordinary happened, but.. Perhaps I should give you a little introduction. My wife and I are 37 years old, we have been married for almost 15 years. We had a stormy and active youth, but over time we became wiser, calmer, and even, probably, more traditional in terms of relationships. Gone are the days when we, as young people, bullied anyone who looked at us askance, got involved in any conflicts, got drunk, in general, behaved in the way that mostly behave dissolute young people.

But right now, we'd better step back, keep quiet, and swallow our resentment, just so we don't start any unnecessary conflicts. Just such a situation occurred when my wife and I were in our local 24/7 store

I'll give you a little artistic idea of that day. My wife and I toured all the local stores, bought products from the lists, and finally stopped at this 24/7 store. My wife looks something like Joely Richardson or Naomi Watts in age, she's blonde, with short hair. She's 5'7 and 65 kg. On that day, she was wearing a plain black work skirt with black tights underneath, boots, a shirt, a sweatshirt, and a light jacket.

Then we just went inside and bought, everything happened at the checkout. My wife had almost run through all the purchases at the cashier and was moving on to transfer the products from the basket to the bag, when suddenly she coughed. She pulled the mask off her face for a couple of seconds, and then something came over the cashier. He said roughly

"Put it back on." Quickly.

My wife and I didn't even have time to think about it before he jumped up to her and shouted

"Put the damn gag on yourself, or I'll do it myself."

She barely reached out to pull the mask back on, but he didn't wait, and with a sudden movement, with his own hand, he simply slammed the mask into her mouth. He pulled it so crunchly and roughly that I could feel it hurting. I'm sure he stood there with his hand on her mouth for several seconds, silent. He just stood there and looked at her. I'm sure he reveled in it. He clearly considered the face mask a gag, and he was pleased with this attitude towards my wife. That's what turned me on. It is his attitude to a simple mask as a gag. And that he did it to my wife. I will explain, I am a big fan of bondage, bdsm. I love bondage, love gags, I love the different stories associated with it. My wife is not such a fan, but she never mind when I offer her games with bondage. I don't think she appreciated it as much as I did. I stood there, taken aback. It had all happened too quickly and unexpectedly. And most importantly, it turned me on. I, an almost forty-year-old man, was standing with a stone boner because some upstart cashier treated my wife like this. That he thought her mask was a gag, and that he was gagging her with his hand.

After that, he quickly retreated behind his seat and punched through the remaining products. My wife and I got out of there quickly, but I'm sure he was also staring at my wife's ass when she came out. I'm pretty sure I caught him looking at her skirt and tights. When I went out into the fresh air, I sobered up and was able to calm down a little. We got in the car, and my wife lit a cigarette. I came to my senses and tried to get out of the car to deal with this arrogant cashier, but my wife stopped me, saying that nothing terrible had happened, and that everyone has hard days at work, that he just snapped. She offered to calm down, just forget about this situation and go home, sit over a can of beer. So we did. But.. I can't stop thinking about this story. I remember her every time, and every time she excites me.

What do you think? What do you think about this story, about my wife? Am I a complete old pervert, and did I do the wrong thing? :cry: Maybe it was necessary to defend the honor of my wife? But.. I was too distracted by the excitement, and too impressed by it.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Wow! The entire situation sounds so sexy. This is such a nice incident to share. Did anything like this happen ?
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

That is a strange one. Perhaps the cashier is on here and will see this at some point :lol: maybe used the face Masks as an excuse to indulge in his fantasies.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I mean, as arousing as it is to hear of brazen bondage-style play in public, what that clerk did was highly inappropriate. I’d probably have given him a piece of my mind.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

If anyone did that to my wife they would be on hospital food for a while. :evil:
quietman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by quietman »

Wow Sounds like quite an incident. I have to say I’d be on the same page as Dpsiic. I would probably tell him we’d take it outside and get physical, but I tend to be a hothead. But it sounds like your wife has thick skin and wasn’t terribly upset. Sounds like quite a lady!
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Your feelings honestly don't matter as much as your wife's in this case, imho. If she didn't like it, you shouldn't like it. If she dismissed it, feel free to dismiss it. She was the one who basically got assaulted. From a strictly business standpoint on the other hand, what the guy did was definitely not okay in a work environment and he should be fired, regardless of how you or your wife felt about the incident. Couple different sides to this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic