What if you were invincible?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What if you were invincible?

Post by Johnny »

Bored as usual and got to thinking how much funner being tied up and gagged could be without all the pesky mortal functions. You know like bathroom breaks, breathing, eating, drinking etc.
I like to think about how tight I could be bound, and how massive and tight my gag could be. I'd be hogtied, elbows and wrists tied unnecessarily tight behind my back with no worries of lost circulation. Lots of rope around my legs so tight my skin bulges around the ropes. My mouth would be completely stuffed with rags and a whole roll of duct tape wrapped tightly around my mouth would insure no one would hear me. I could be stashed away in a storage unit for weeks or locked in the trunk of a car for days.
Just some random thoughts of mine, I'd like to hear from others what you'd do with immortality. :D
Kik: johnnygmmy
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

I've actually had this thought too,to me it would be amazing to he forced into tighter bondage than I can handle right now,not having to deal with worry about loss of circulation or discomfort, not having to worry about bathroom brakes,getting excited just thinking about it😂
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I'd probably be in the same situation as you, I'd love to be wrapped from head to toe in extraordinarily tight ropes, though does being invincible mean that you can't feel pain? I can't say I'd love to be in excrutiatingly tight bondage if it felt like my skin was on fire, just a thought though. Great question!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Right! It could get so intense with no consequences. Imagine getting tied up very strictly, with a mouth completely packed with stuffing and no possible way to spit it out with a whole roll of sticky electrical tape wrapped very tightly around your mouth. Your arms tightly bound behind your back, ankles pulled to your forearms in a hogtie.
Your captor says "see you next week." Before shutting the storage unit door and all light gets shut out and the sound of the pad lock outside clicking. No chance of being found. Losing all track of time, not knowing if a day or a month has passed. Hearing someone in the neighboring units talk and helplessly trying to yell for help to no avail. It's a dream come true for me haha
Last edited by Johnny 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 3 years ago I'd probably be in the same situation as you, I'd love to be wrapped from head to toe in extraordinarily tight ropes, though does being invincible mean that you can't feel pain? I can't say I'd love to be in excrutiatingly tight bondage if it felt like my skin was on fire, just a thought though. Great question!
I'd say because of the invincibility you'd feel everything but pain. Good point!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

If this were the case, it would be pretty exciting for my captors to stash me in some abandoned warehouse and leave there alone for days on end. The idea of being so tightly tied to a chair and gagged that escape was impossible would make my captivity all the more enjoyable.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I'd be more than willing to be kept bound and gagged for longer periods of time, maybe even days if all those important functions wasn't a thing.

Bad guys could keep me in a dungeon or something.

This could be good also for cartoon type characters, which would be interesting.
Teenbondageboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Teenbondageboy »

Oh gosh, I've definitely had the same thought before. The thought of being kidnapped and being tied up, no expenses spared, plus this invincibility, I'd definitely be enjoying much much more.

It'd also be fun if you were the only person like that and you approach people to tie you up who do it on the regular and give them a challenge based on their style of rope work and everything. Calls for fun times. :)
Texan with an avid love for feet, socks, speedos, underwear, and gagged men. PM me!
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

That would be amazing! I would love to be tightly taped to a chair and gagged with an entire roll of duct tape and left in a locked utility shed for a week or so next to a very busy park. Sitting there hearing people outside and them not knowing what's in the utility shed would be great.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

As a big mummification/encasement guy, this is super appealing. I would love to be completely mummified, gagged, and locked in a trunk, sack, or coffin for days on end. I also love over the nose gags, so it would be incredible to have my mouth and nose sealed up. Totally and safely helpless. 🤐😍
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Hogtied and feet tickled all day all week all weekend
Tie me up and have fun with me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic