Bondage hypnosis

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Bondage hypnosis

Post by Canuck100 »

I posted this a while ago in another thread, but I thought it could be interesting as a separate subject.

Since we have lots of time these days and not much to do (we're in a partial lockdown situation where I live), I've put on my headphones and watched (well, mostly listened to) "bondage hypnosis" videos on youtube.

Hypnosis doesn't seem to fully work on me, but it was reaaaally relaxing, and as long as I closed my eyes and concentrated on what the voice was saying, it worked! I felt the ropes and ribbons wrap themselves around my ankles and wrists, and it felt as if I was tied up and gagged for a good 10-15 minutes. But as soon as I "really" wanted to move, my imaginary bonds undid themselves.

Apparently, the more you watch these videos, the better they work, so I'll give them another try, for sure. Has it ever worked for anyone here? Tell us about it!

I was reminded of bondage hypnosis by this post I found in the archives :

Monday, December 5th 2005 - 03:22:22 PM

Hypno Bondage

You might not think this is a TUG but I do altho I didn't get tied up and it definitely wasn't a game it did FEEL like both in a way. Enjoy!

Today I had an extremely cool experience. Lately I have been going to a school run by the Hospital and each day at this school we have a different group therapy session today we did "mindfulness" and the exercise was a relaxation, visualization, and hypnosis session. Now you might ask what this has to do with TUGs well these sessions start with a sequence of guided thoughts like "Your eyes are getting very heavy" and stuff like that. There are several different methods to do this and today the therapist decided to use the heavy blanket method which worked something like as follows. First she would have you lie on your back then tell you to relax all your muscles starting with your legs and ending with the neck. Then she would tell you that different parts of your body are getting heavy starting with your feet and ending with your head. After that she'd tell you that the parts of your body in contact with the ground are bearing ALL the weight of you body. Finally she asked you to imagine that someone took a very soft and very heavy wool blanket and is covering you in it starting with your feet and ending at your chin. By the end you can't move at all not even a bit. That was the desired effect of course it requires effort by the person being hypnotized and it is escapable but that requires a large use of will. All in all it was a very fun and educational experience.

Edward
edwardnardella@yahoo.ca
Canada, Montreal
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Hmm....may have gotten the ole noggin joggin with an idea for a story.

Thanks for the post, interesting stuff
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I've tried a handful of these videos, both bondage and non-bondage related. While they do tend to make me relaxed and sometimes put me in a very mild trance, sort of like ASMR (which is how I discovered there were hypnosis videos online), the only one that I've ever truly been affected by was one which was something like a "hand magnet" hypnosis, where you put your hands in front of you and they're slowly pulled together. It seems to be very common as an introduction hypnosis. I'm easily distracted, and this video was very short, I think less than two minutes. Most of them are much longer, and I have time to get distracted by something and break my trance before they're done.

There are a few which have triggers which are supposed to last for a little while, even after the video. Some commenters swear the videos worked on them. I always wondered how many of them were really telling the truth.
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

I was pretty skeptical about the whole hypnosis idea. In fact, most of the one ones I tried ended up being so relaxing, I fell asleep.
That is until I tried one where you're lying on the bed, hands chained above your head and legs chained apart.
As the video went on to put me in a trance state, my arms slowly went from my sides to crossed above my head. It almost felt like they floated up without me thinking about it. Once my wrists were crossed and my feet spread apart towards the end corners of the bed, I tried to struggle and found was actually stuck in this position. The voice kept coaxing me, that it was playing with my body but not letting me climax. At this point I was extremely turned on and kept squirming around, trying to pleasure myself. It was actually a little odd - it didn't feel like I was actually chained or restrained by any physical means - it was more like my hands and feet were frozen in space while the rest of my body thrashed around.
Eventually the video described the chains loosening from my limbs, however I remained in my restrained position for a few more minutes before I felt my arms "free" themselves.
Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Any hogtie ones out there?
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago Any hogtie ones out there?
I found these two:

Ropelover28nj

Post by Ropelover28nj »

Canuck100 wrote: 3 years ago
Ropelover28nj wrote: 3 years ago Any hogtie ones out there?
I found these two:

Thank you!😀
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

Not sure if it's meantioned above but look up 'Rick the tist' he has some good content in this area.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic