Bondage fantasy

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Bondagelove
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage fantasy

Post by Bondagelove »

What is your biggest fantasy when it comes to being tied up?

Mine is probably being tied up in a sleeping bag by a girl who wears knee-high leather boots and knee-high socks with pantyhose being in charge
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I want to reply, but have to alter it to my biggest fantasy when it comes to tying someone up...

To have two damsels bound and taking turns worshipping each other's feet. Then gag them and I get to have a go at their feet.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

My wife and i being kidnapped while wearing our winter jackets, being tied and gagged tightly and then being shoved in sleeping bags with more bondage added before being hauled off to a fate unknown
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Hog-tied in the back of a van while being drove around. Tied at the wrists, elbows, ankles knees and thighs. A collar and leash around my neck to lead me to a shed or basement once we get to to the destination. A nice tight wrap around tape gag to keep me quiet so I can't shout for help when we stop for gas or food. Another captive tied next to me in the same way would be great :D
Last edited by Johnny 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Kik: johnnygmmy
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Krashnamsa »

I would love to be sleeping with my pajamas (sweatshirt, jogging pants and barefoot) that some masked awake me and handcuff me, cover my eyes with tape and mouth too, for the end of the trip to be taken to a basement where they hand me to a bed and they keep me captive while negotiating the ransom with my family
Camilla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camilla »

My biggest fantasy...

I like the classic jogger scenario, going for a jog in the morning when suddenly I'm grabbed from behind by two captors who tightly hand gag me until I calm down. Then I'm quickly tied and gagged, a rope around my neck as they walk me down the path to the van, or just an over the shoulder carry.

Then I'm tossed in the back of the van where one of the captors ties me better. I used to fantasize people I know doing this, who would then trade me off to other people for a bondage toy. I like the fantasy of being whisked away and tied up lots, forced to wear different outfits and been transported a lot. Of course I don't want this to actually happen but that's why it's a fantasy!
downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

My biggest fantasy is to go camping or to a cabin with a gf that secretly knows my fetish towards sleeping bags, down jackets and bondage. She would somehow manage to pack all the down gear and equipment to tie me down without me knowing. In the middle of the night, she would wake up, undress me and slide me into a few layers of down gear before tying me up and sliding me into a waiting sleeping bag, only to tie me up more. I would wake up only find out I'm tightly secured. That would kick start a new adventure of us tying each other up.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

From a long time ago, and I mean before I was 10 years old, I used to have a fantasy of being tied up and gagged, wearg shorts, t shirt and barefoot, by two females, one would be a bit older than me (12/13, remember I was about 8 when I dreamed about this) the other a lot older,(30's. They could be mum and daughter but not necessarily) . Once they have me all tied up on their lounge floor they'd sit on the sofa and the their shoes off. The younger one would put her sweaty bare feet on my face, the older one sheer tan nylon feet. They'd also tickle my bound bare feet.

Sounds a bit suspect today but remember this was an 8 year old boy fantasizing, not an adult male making the story up about a child.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Not sure if this would fit with the situation, but my biggest fantasy would be:

Find a boyfriend to myself, that would be tall, handsome and big. I would like that he would be as addicted to bondage than myself, but he would be sub to complement my dominant personality. When we are not playing, we are really good friends and we are at the same level, but whatever I talk about bondage or anything, he would quickly get into, wanting to be tied up, dominated, gagged and played with. I like to imagine that I can tie up whatever I want and he would gladly play with me. Sometimes we would be watching something on TV and I would have him bound, gagged and resting his head on my lap.

I just wanna a good boyfriend that plays bondage with me and enjoy it as much as myself.
Boundandgag

Post by Boundandgag »

One of my great fantasy :
Wearing my soccer uniform with long socks in a locker room , with my team mates (or at least boys/girls caming in when i'm alone) , at one point they start talking strangely , to let me know little by little that someone will be kidnapped , and It will be me , with smug faces and once they take duct tape out and get near me , i understand the situation and start running for the door , yelling for help , but they grab me and put an hand over my mouth , i struggle and try to yell help while they tape my hands and lips , with someone outside to make sure noone came in . Then they carry me out , in silence , noone have to notice what's happens , to a van or a truck used to carry me to someone house or secret Place to have fun . During this little way i menage to escape , running to find help with them chasing me . Yelling with all mine strenght but the tape make it useless , finally i see a friend or family memeber or coach , in so happy and i run , but suddenly my captors appear and drag me.away while a pair of them distract the friendly person i saw , and i cry "please turn your head i'm here see me . They pue around a corner were noone see and tied my ankles to prevent more escapes , carrying me togheter to their veicle , once inside they smile and blindfold me , talking about what they will do , and the trip start....
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

I've said this before, but my fantasies involve tying up a couple of women who happen to be the mothers of people I know (one of whom is an ex-girlfriend :lol: ) and, yeah, also a fantasy of tying up my sister. All of which I doubt will ever happen.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

A special Spa weekend break. Special in that I spend the whole weekend Tied up naked whilst young sweedish male maseurs and female beauty therapists squeeze , rub and play with my helpless body.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

A special Spa weekend break. Special in that I spend the whole weekend Tied up naked whilst young sweedish male maseurs and female beauty therapists squeeze , rub and play with my helpless body.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

My number one fantasy is probably being burgled by 2 strong and sexy females with tattoos who tie me up in a hogtie on my bed with rope then gag me with panties duct taped wrapped around my mouth. I can only watch as they rummage through everything then they tease me and laugh at my predicament. The fantasy ends with my my girlfriend coming home to find me and rolling her eyes at my weakness.
Stef
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stef »

My favourite bondage fantasy would be either found in self bondage by burglars or kidnapped!

I'd love o be bound against something with plenty of rope... like a pole or a tree , so i couldn't move! I'd be blindfolded and gagged with my own worn, dirty socks that'd be stuffed in my mouth, and duct tape that'd be all over my head around!

My captors will always be present, teasing me about my helplessness occasionally, and ignoring me the rest time!

I also love ballgags, and being forced to worship female feet!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

My favorite fantasy is to be kidnapped and held for ransom. My captors would take me somewhere remote and keep me in some side room where I am tied to a chair and kept quiet with a white otm gag.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

I've got two I've been into recently; one where an older business woman demands to be bound and tightly gagged, telling me just how she wants it done as I go through the motions.

Another includes me and female friend getting arrested by the police for bogus charges, then when we mouth off about the injustice of it, they stuff our mouths with our socks and wrap tape around our heads before tossing us into the back of the cruiser and taking us to a secret hideout for some bondage fun.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

For me, the standard, boring vanilla kidnap fantasy, and wondering what evil plans my abductors have in store for me :lol:
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

DomTiesMen wrote: 4 years ago Not sure if this would fit with the situation, but my biggest fantasy would be:

Find a boyfriend to myself, that would be tall, handsome and big. I would like that he would be as addicted to bondage than myself, but he would be sub to complement my dominant personality. When we are not playing, we are really good friends and we are at the same level, but whatever I talk about bondage or anything, he would quickly get into, wanting to be tied up, dominated, gagged and played with. I like to imagine that I can tie up whatever I want and he would gladly play with me. Sometimes we would be watching something on TV and I would have him bound, gagged and resting his head on my lap.

I just wanna a good boyfriend that plays bondage with me and enjoy it as much as myself.
That shouldn’t be too hard to find. When I had a bondage partner that was pretty much our relationship. Whenever she said it was time to be tied up I obeyed without question. Whether it was being mummified in duct tape, being hogtied, etc. Also there were plenty of times where I was watching tv tied up and gagged so your fantasy is very much possible.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Johnbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnbound »

I love forced sexual themes and scenarios such as kidnapping, home invasion or anything along those lines, feel free to suggest anything you might have in mind that you'd like to try!
Private message me if this would be something you'd enjoy to do.
I love to be kidnapped home invention Ghom chloroformed bound and gagged tape gagged to be stripped n to be hostage.. Rubber gloves fetish.. Love to be raped... Dominate ass play... Orgasms... N more n roll play...
Dragonboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dragonboi »

Mine is being overpowered by a woman hogtied and cleave gagged
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

I definitely am a fan of the old school kidnapping fantasy. Being handgagged, bound, gagged, and manhandled by a big muscular, gloved captor. Tight muffling gags, either tightly wrapped tape gags or big OTM or OTN cloth gags, with stuffing (although I wouldnt mind a cleave or ball gag either!). Hopefully, some tight encasement bondage, such as mummification, or being stuffed in a sleeping bag, sack, trunk, or box. Maybe a combination of many of these options. He would bundle me away to a hidden location and make me his bondage plaything, helpless to do whatever he wanted with me. 😍🤐
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

My workout kit but barefoot. Tied up with rope and bigoted, blindfolded and gagged then tickled on my feet . Eventually my gag is removed I have to kiss my captors bare feet ( sorry guys. I'm 100% girl's girl)
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Oliver1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Oliver1 »

Being tied up and gagged and left by and evil girl, and being found and saved by my crush.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

My fantasy has always been to have some kind of way to identify fellow tug-enthousiasts : like special glasses that would allow me to tell instantly who would be interested in getting tied up, or who would enjoy tying me up
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic