Tugs as punishment?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tugs as punishment?

Post by David Han »

How would you incorporate tugs as punishment? I remember when I was 25 and I went to a friend house. I kept annoying my friend interfering with his ability to play videogames and watch television. Then he duct taped me to a chair, and gagged me. It was a good punishment for me. Any other ideas as tugs for punishment?
Tie me up and have fun with me
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

If it is to be used as a punishment, I'd make sure the sub is tied/taped tightly. Then of course a gag is added, a blindfold and headphones playing either white noise or something humiliating/annoying like this music from the '90s. Of course a buttplug or nipple clamps could be added. And the sub would be left like that for at least an hour without any interaction... just left there to let his mind go crazy. Of course the sub should wear a chastity device and if it is a punishment, chances are high that the device will not be taken off during the session. :twisted:
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I was going to offer playing annoying music, too. Or making them watch something they find annoying on TV. Put some cold ice on them.
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Years ago I was picking on a younger, stronger friend. He was glued to his phone and I was trying to talk to him, just hang out with him. So, I told him if he was that interested in his phone and ignoring me, I'd prevent him from using his phone for a while.
Last edited by Finn 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I was punished by my older brother because I was teasing my little brother. He tied me up and gagged me and made our little brother tickle me as punishment.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Finn wrote: 2 years ago Years ago I was picking on a younger, stronger friend. He was glued to his phone and I was trying to talk to him, just hang out with him. So, I told him if he was that interested in his phone and ignoring me, I'd prevent him from using his phone for a while. So, even though he was stronger than me, I did manage to pull his hands behind his back and handcuff him. Then since I knew his password on his phone ( he was CONSTANTLY logging in and made no effort to hide his screen while he was slogging in ) I changed his password so he wouldn't be be able to use his phone. I kept him cuffed for about an hour. His brother came home so I gave him the cuff key and told him to release his brother whenever he was ready. He was actually stronger than his brother but he wasn't a wrestler/righter so he released him right away. When my friend found out I had changed his password on his phone he was furious. His brother didn't have a phone (he was out of minutes) and they didn't have a landline. Eventually he walked to a neighbor's house and called me from there. I screen my calls and since I didn't recognize the number I didn't answer the call. I had disabled voicemail so he couldn't leave a message. So, he had to wait a couple hours till his mother got home. When she got home he took the car and went to a shop and bought a male chastity device. then he came to my place. He overpowered me, wrestled me down and hogtied me. While I was hogtied, he locked me in the chastity device. Since he was MUCH stronger than me and had wrestled in high school and was a VERY good wrestler, I was totally helpless against him. So, after he had me locked in the chastity device, he untied me. He kept me locked in that miserable chastity device for SEVEN YEARS. Obviously, I NEVER messed with him again.

7 years?!
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

that1kid13 wrote: 2 years ago
Finn wrote: 2 years ago Years ago I was picking on a younger, stronger friend. He was glued to his phone and I was trying to talk to him, just hang out with him. So, I told him if he was that interested in his phone and ignoring me, I'd prevent him from using his phone for a while. So, even though he was stronger than me, I did manage to pull his hands behind his back and handcuff him. Then since I knew his password on his phone ( he was CONSTANTLY logging in and made no effort to hide his screen while he was slogging in ) I changed his password so he wouldn't be be able to use his phone. I kept him cuffed for about an hour. His brother came home so I gave him the cuff key and told him to release his brother whenever he was ready. He was actually stronger than his brother but he wasn't a wrestler/righter so he released him right away. When my friend found out I had changed his password on his phone he was furious. His brother didn't have a phone (he was out of minutes) and they didn't have a landline. Eventually he walked to a neighbor's house and called me from there. I screen my calls and since I didn't recognize the number I didn't answer the call. I had disabled voicemail so he couldn't leave a message. So, he had to wait a couple hours till his mother got home. When she got home he took the car and went to a shop and bought a male chastity device. then he came to my place. He overpowered me, wrestled me down and hogtied me. While I was hogtied, he locked me in the chastity device. Since he was MUCH stronger than me and had wrestled in high school and was a VERY good wrestler, I was totally helpless against him. So, after he had me locked in the chastity device, he untied me. He kept me locked in that miserable chastity device for SEVEN YEARS. Obviously, I NEVER messed with him again.

7 years?!
I’m not usually one to point this out (because it usually results in a shit show), but this guy’s little stories lately have been pretty out there, bordering on criminal.
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Nexus wrote: 2 years ago
that1kid13 wrote: 2 years ago

7 years?!
I’m not usually one to point this out (because it usually results in a shit show), but this guy’s little stories lately have been pretty out there, bordering on criminal.
Yeah it does seem a bit far fetched but maybe just a typo? 🤷🏼‍♂️
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Sure hope it won't be for very long, but only he knows when he will release me.
Last edited by Finn 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Finn wrote: 2 years ago Sorry guys but the sad TRUTH is that I was indeed locked in that miserable device for a total of SEVEN YEARS. Sadly. another, much younger, much stronger friend has me locked in it again. I hate this thing but there is nothing I can do. I am locked in the cock again AGAIN. Sure hope it won't be for very long, but only he knows when he will release me. Meanwhile, I do as I'm told. Too afraid of him to disobey him since he has me locked in this thing and frequently ties me up.
You do realize that 7 years is not believable, right?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

If you choose to not believe I was locked in that miserable thing for seven years, that's your choice, but IT IS THE TRUTH.
Last edited by Finn 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
AbductedAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AbductedAddiction »

There is no way that TUGS could be used on me as punishment considering I never want to be untied. :)
Discord: AbductedAddict#9202
m/m (18+ ONLY)
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I think for some (myself included), it wouldn't really be much of a punishment unless, the position was uncomfortable from the start...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Finn wrote: 2 years ago If you choose to not believe I was locked in that miserable thing for seven years, that's your choice, but IT IS THE TRUTH. I'm locked in it again and it's been two months so far. The keyholder SAYS I'll be locked in this thing for 5 years. He's on probation and will need rides for the next five years, so he says I'll be locked in this thing until his probation expires five years from now. That way he KNOWS he'll have a ride whenever he needs one. Plus he likes the idea of me being his prisoner while he is a "prisoner" of the state.
You know, I agree with the others, the two things you shared are pretty unbelievable. Why don't you just take them to the story section? I do like the fantasy (the other one you wrote about), of a guy being tied up by one of his employees, unable to fire him, and being seen but not freed by the other co-workers. Would be a really fun story for the fictional section. Or, if you insist, for the non-fictional one, though I would probably stop reading, because it seems just too far-fetched.

Not even a critizism, just wanted to mention that this would make a good story.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I think if I was to tie someone up as a punishment I would opt for an unpleasant tie that I could leave them in whilst they think about whatever they did to deserve it.

Obviously assuming they’re completely on board and it’s all consensual etc, I would have them sat on a chair with their arms secured to the armrests at the wrists and above and below the elbows. Their legs would be secured to the chair legs at the ankles and below the knees. Their chest would be secured against the back of the chair allowing them no room to wriggle.

Their hands would be covered with socks to minimise any movement. Their mouth would be stuffed with 2 well worn socks and then wrapped shut with tape that goes under their chin and up over their head. Their eyes would be covered with a thick scarf. Their nose would be covered over with a well worn gym shoe. And finally their ears would be covered with headphones loudly playing an annoying song on repeat like what [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] said.

Then I’d leave them there for a period of time that I determine based on the severity of their ‘crimes’. And they can spend that time thinking about they deserve it. Or planning how to get revenge… it’s up to them.
Bondage passion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondage passion »

Sorry, Seven Years....Not possible....I am very familiar with Chastity devices I also know for a fact that almost 100% of them are escapable. I know that you can cut your way out without harming yourself, I also know many of them You can pull out...If you really wanted to get out there are many ways....
Hudtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hudtie »

Seems a contradiction to me - rewarding bad behaviour is hardly a punishment! LOL
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic